ART Happy marriage comic!

YAY I have done another comic xD

happy_marriage_pt_11_nightmare_by_aleand13-d5k96cw.png

Btw.. Ivan isn't naked... he has pants x3 It's just that, when his wife forces him up three in the morning then he doesn't give a sh*t about a shirt xD

After a lot of hard work with the new uploading system on deviantart I were finally able to get this up >_<
I am not trying to make fun of blonde people or anything, I just wanted to do some stereotype thing.

happy_marriage_pt__12_stereotypes_by_aleand13-d5m1mno.jpg

Inspiration to this comic was a girl in my class that looks like a stereotypical blue eyed blonde haired stupid girl and were exactly like the stereotype, maybe a bit worse xD

I often get irritated when people need to have something explained ten times and still doesn't get it (at least during class so we who actually get it must wait a long time before we can move on) But sometimes it irritates me more when someone is exactly like a stereotype, and I feel like just screaming "COULDN'T YOU BE FAT AT LEAST" just to make it less stereotypeish xD I don't even know what I'm talking about, it's half past one in the morning, I'm tired. I should probably go to hell x3 I wonder if I will regret this text in the morning and edit it away xD

Once again I don't mean to say that blondes are stupid, brown haired people can also be stupid and black haired people can be stupid too. Hair and eye color has nothing to do with it ^^
-are you just saying that because you are blue eyed and blonde?
MY HAIR IS LIGHT BROWN NOT BLONDE >_<'
-Suuuuure

These are cute snippets of everyday life and situations. Keep going!!

o_o This is a series I did in 2012, I dun think I'll continue it now five years later xD