Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
‎"Tonight the October Knight will rise out of the pumpkin patch. He flies through the air and brings toys to all the children of the world."

Happy Pagan New Years.

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEENNNNN.

see what I did there? ^
I'm all festive-like.
And stuff.
-Gives candy out filled with magic.-

I thought the great pumpkin rose from the pumpking patch...

were supposed to trick or treat tonoight in my neighborhood, there is snow on the ground. im going to dress up as an old person and yell at the kids to get of my lawn while waving a cane at them

Too bad I don't celebrate Halloween. Else I'd look outside, put a hand out of my door and feel the chilly wind.

And ready my garden hose.

It's still October 31st for some people, so...

Blessed Samhain to all, and to all a good night~

IT'S OVER KIDS, GO HOME.
-sweeps everyone off her porch with a broom.-
>:C
NO MOAR CANDIES FOR YOU TIL EASTER.
GOGOGOGO.

‎"STUPID? What do you mean 'stupid?' Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find the pumpkin patch that is real sincere and I'll sit in that pumpkin patch until the October Knight appears. He'll rise out of that pumpkin patch and he'll fly through the air with his bag of toys. The October Knight will appear and I'll be waiting for him! I'll be there! I'll be sitting there in that pumpkin patch and I'll see the October Knight. Just wait and see, Charlie Brown. I'll see the October Knight . I'll SEE the October Knight! Just you wait, Charlie Brown. The October Knight will appear and I'll be waiting for him..."

Finally, it's over.

*waits patiently for Thanksgiving, the only holiday that matters*

Ec5P0.jpg

damnit...now i can't say that i'm dressed up anymore D:

*quickly puts a bag over her face and draws a smiley on it*

CHEEESE

Well Misa, you do have that fancy armor get up....

The Holiday is over, but I'll be October Year round.

*Digs around in pumpkin patches til next year*