HAPPY FREE CONE DAY.

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2012/0403/Free-Cone-Day-Get-a-free-scoop-at-Ben-and-Jerry-s

Just wanted to make sure no one misses out on this chance for a free Ben and Jerry's ice cream come today! :D
I dont know where there is one. And am not going.
BUT.
BUT.
IF YOU KNOW
YOU SHOULD GO.
8D
AND THEN COME BACK
AND SAY WHAT FLAVAH YOU GOTS.

But if not,
what flavor ice cream DO you ADORE?
which one do you DESPISE?!
o ^o !!

I love vanilla. <3 DON'T JUDGE ME. >:C
I don't like REALLY chocolate chocolate with more chocolate on top. ._.
Just... not... fresh at all. T ^T

GOGOGOGO.<3

*whines and makes grabby hands for Ben & Jerry's* :<

*curls up in a ball*

Why... WHY IS THERE NO BEN AND JERRY'S HERE?!

And here I thought this thread would be an excuse to photoshop a traffic cone over my head.

If only they handed out free Ben & Jerry's in Sweden, they are so expensiveT-T My favourite otherwise is New York Super Fudge Chunk and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, if it's not obvious I love chocolate<3

YAY ELY-SAMA IS GOING TO GET SOME FREE ICE CREAMSSSS.
<3
I await your adventurous tale, Ely! :D <3<3

And ^^ Cherry! Cherry is nummers. :3
My mom's favorite is New York Cherry. >:D
IT'S NUMMY.
That and Pistachio.
I LOVE PISTACHIO. DAMNIT. > w<

Supah awesome because I have been craving ice cream the last hour! Free ice cream! YEAH!!! Okay gotta run and get it. <3

Only Ben & Jerry's shop I know of is almost two hours away and is surely closed by now....

DAMN YOU PACIFIC OCEAN!

YOU WIN THIS TIME!

AGAIN!

BUT THE QUESTION IS,
DID ELY-SANS GET ICE CREAMS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Heh... I was in a brain fog adventure. I got across the street from the mall that the Ben & Jerry's was in and we were like "okay, now what? Is it in the mall?" My roommate called her dad and I texted Celestialis for the address for it. XD We should've just looked in the mall! But yes! Ice cream was had, it was free, it was chocolate fudge and it was delicious. :D It was my first cone in a looong time too!

My roommate was like "You are in an ice cream haze for not writing down the ADDRESS." That's me. Totally not with it this week. ^^;

>:D

FREE ICE CREAM CONE DAY = SUCCESS.<3

I'm so psyched that someone actually went! > w< YAY ELY-SAAAANS.<3 and co.
:D Congrats on enjoying that chocolately goodness that was ice cream.

OMG!!! *wishes for icecream* we only has cold stone....has no ben and jerry's...wishes tho...

but i have alot of favorite icecreams.....like UBER chocolate flavors, and blueberry cheesecake

least favorite...mint >_<

I LOVE MINT. O ^O MINT CHOCO CHIP. <3 omnomnomnom.
Blueberry!
That is... interesting.
I wanna make some and try it! :D But mostly make it. <3 And watch people eat it and enjoy. >>
Creepy?
MAYBE. ...
T ^T'
I like cooking/baking and serving. IS THAT SO WRONG. -cries in box.-

but yes.<3
wonderful.~

We have cold stone near home too. o.o

MMM BAKING...i love doing that in my spare time..me and my roomate wanna open a bakery or restaurant...

and yes...blueberrycheesecake ice cream is the most awesomeness

O_O
PART OF MY DREAM
when I am settled and have money and a career in film/video for quite a while, like, when I'm in my 30's or early 40's with a home and family, or just that other person.~
IS TO OPEN A BAKERY.<3
T ^T
BAKER STACI MUST HAVE.

IT SHALL BE CALLED
STACI'S SWEETS.

no.
I dunno.
but.
SO COOL<3
I hope you do it. :3

thanks, i hope that you get ALL of that...but who knows...maybe one day i will come to candyland with you and help you out with that ^_^