HAPPY FEARTH DAY

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Apr 22, 2010.

1. SO TODAY ALL THE HIPPIES AND STUFF TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD PRETTIER FOR LIKE A WHOLE 24 HOURS.

HERE'S A LIST OF THINGS THEY DID TODAY.

1. Didn't fart. Methane gases causes Glowball Warming.
    2. DON'T WIPE. TOILET PAPER KILLS TREES.
    3. Take a shit on a farm and hopefully their manure will nourish the earth.
    4. Buying Avatar.

2. Damn Neo-Hippies.

3. *Hides in her Recycled TP shelter*

4. I was too busy celebrating 420 day to notice.

5. the upside of earth day is it gathers all hippies into one place, where we can summarily execute them for being stupid.

6. Blair

She smiled and kissed him back "I feel much safer now." She admitted. She did prefer when she wasn't home alone. She missed having someone around

7. Ray

"Glad to hear your day was at least okay, other than the news." He kissed her again. He picked her up and put her on his lap.

8. In Pao's land, the Church controls everything.

9. You should know, jew.

>:(

10. WTF IS THIS SHIT.

YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY SHOES. I WASTED GOOD LEATHER ON THOSE.

WAIT, YOU FAGGOTS WANT COWS DEAD CAUSE THEY FART.

11. Blair

She leaned her head back some and she allowed a smile on her face "I am glad to be of assistance for you."

12. Ray

"And I, you." He kept kissing her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist.

13. Blair

She held him close as he kissed her neck "You busy again tomorrow?" She asked hesitantly as she played with his hair

14. Blair

She shook her head "I mean it's one."

15. Blair

She slept peacefully until morning, around seven or so. She yawned and peeked over at Ray with a smile before maneuvering her way out of bed. She went to the bathroom to get freshened up and dressed and frowned at herself in the mirror. She shook her thoughts out of her head and exited the bathroom with a stifled yawn

Gwen

She got up the next day, tired and less sore. She got up to head to her class without bothering to get dressed

16. We don't want your hairy hippie ass!

17. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL

18. Mojo Squadron you are clear for air strike at grid vector two niner fower. All friendlies in the area have cleared out.

*A pair of F-16XL fighter bombers enter the airspace and drop napalm on the forest.*

BURN, HIPPIE FAGS, BURN!!!!

19. |AT LAST, THE REPUBLICANS WILL HAVE THEIR VICTORY.

MUHAHAHWEHWHAHHWHWHAHEWHAWHAHAH