Online Availability
GMT+0 Evenings and Weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Light fantasy, historical, steampunk, some post-apocalyptic (think, biker rust-punk), anthro (non-anime furry), modern, some sci fi...this & that, I'm pretty random. I don't mind getting frisky as well!
tumblr_lxicswCDMz1r9ko0ro1_500.gif
Hey all! It's our very own Revi's birthday today!
Show your love and wish the Revi a great and awesome birthday!
WE LOVE YOU, REVISION!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVI!!! <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEEEEVI!!! :D​
i HAVE COOL TREATS COVERED!​
tumblr_le6yylH2YJ1qzmrleo1_500.jpg
4e61eb69014c8e1318e6cdbab62f1468.png
JEWELED OWL CAKE! :D AND DIAMOND CUPCAKE!​
I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICHAPPYALIDOCIOUS BIRTHDAY!

Reactions: Mid
A large cargo ship hovers midair as it prepares to land in the loading docks. Hand painted upon its side in black calligraphy are the words: VALIANT. As its thrusters power down the ship comes to a stop as it's cargo doors prepare to open. With a slow mechanical grating, the doors open to reveal the crew of Valiant standing around a cart that holds presents and a special cake:

6015536301_062983b7cd_z.jpg

With a shout of "Surprise!" Streamers are thrown and confetti explodes as Asley Drayton (second in command), Herbert Dahl (pilot), Are Hensen (mechanic), Isolde Nightingale (medic), Marrcko (cook), and Rudi Lutz (hand for hire) crowd around the cart with generous smiles. The festivities part as from the depths of the ship a middle aged man with more salt than pepper long hair pulled back into a braid steps forward with a steely air. The man takes his place in the middle as his light brown eyes meet yours with a hint of a smile. Suddenly his own tanned lips part into a wide grin as he extends his hands: "Happy Birthday, Revi! May the skies bless you with freedom and happiness on this glorious day!"

Happy birthday, Revision!
Earth1.JPG

Hope you enjoy your world for dessert!

Thank you, all! This was one of the best parts of my day yesterday! I love you guys so much!