Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
siggy.jpg
Hi, I'm ~Happily.Ever.After~, but please just call me Happily. So, a little about me before I get into the 'nitty-gritty'. I'm a full time college student, I work part time three or four days a week and I volunteer at both an animal shelter and a riding center for people with disablities, yet I still feel like I have a good amount of free time on my hands. That time is generally spent on here or hanging out with my best (and only) friend. I tend to get on for at least a few minutes each day to read up on threads and, depending on how big the rp is and how many characters I have (I like a lot of characters) my reply frequency varies... For smaller rps I will reply daily-every two or three days generally while for the larger rps its generally between every other day and once or twice a week, though it really depends on my free time. Now, Without further ado, I present to you: The NITTY-GRITTY Stuff!

[BCOLOR=#000080]Here's a run-down on my view of certain things:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Characters:[/BCOLOR] As far as pictures go, it's all anime or all realistic (<= I prefer the later). Now, generally speaking I whole-heartedly despise character limits... but at the same time I can understand them if they are necessary for the rp (ie, a general, open plot high school rp shouldn't have character limits in my opinion, but on the other hand, If it is a high school, battle of the bands, type of rp, then I can understand the use of character limits). I have characters suitable for every degree and stage of life (ie, I have newborn - ~15yr+ stages for all of my characters. I also have characters who are super rich, super poor, city kids, country kids, suburb kids, orphans, kids with huge families, etc...). I prefer playing girls and am much more comfortable with it, but so long as I can play a lesser or equal amount of males I will play them as well. Generally my characters all have pets and I prefer to rp in the 13-24 age range. As a side note, on the chance it is a fandom based rp I really prefer to use Original Characters, and generally in my rp I wouldn't mix OC's and Cannons <except for certain situations listed below>.

[BCOLOR=#333333]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR] I don't have anything against any sexuality, but I will only ever play a straight character and generally speaking my rps will almost always be exclusively straight (though I do have a few that accept other sexualities). If I'm allowing 'open' sexually I still don't usually allow anything other than Straight, Gay/Lesbian and Bisexual/bicurious. I don't understand most of the other 'fancy' termed sexualities <actually, I understand Transgender, but it confuses me in rps because I'm never sure whether to put the character as a dude or a dudet>.

[BCOLOR=#333333]Literacy:[/BCOLOR] I'm pretty easy going with literacy. My posts range from around two lines to eight or so paragraphs, everything depends on the following things: 1) What the rp calls for | 2) What my partner(s) replied with | 3) How many characters I have | 4) If I have writers block or not. I like to format my posts at least a little and I won't give a one-liner since they just don't give anything to work with. I try to have proper spelling, and honestly my grammar sucks but I try to make it not so sucky.

[BCOLOR=#333333]Forms:[/BCOLOR] I like detailed forms. I like to plan out my characters, know what I'm working with and understand the character before I start rping.

[BCOLOR=#333333]Roleplaying:[/BCOLOR] To start off, I am EXTREMELY picky about joining rps. I usually create the rps... although if you are in my rps (and are active) there is a much better chance of me joining your rp than if you were just a random person. I am on a couple different rp sites and I have different rping preferences for each one. On this site I prefer group rps and invite only rps ... though I will still participate in a 1x1, it's just not my favorite on here. Just as a side note, I almost always include romance (and I like to include pets too) in my rps... it's kinda my thing. One last thing: I don't do libertine rps, I'm just not comfortable with it... and I like to be able to rp with everyone, not just those 18+.

[BCOLOR=#003300]My Ideas || The things I plan on making eventually or have already made[/BCOLOR]
<please note, these are just basic ideas, some have plots and/or links, some don't. If I'm open to doing a 1x1 variation I will say so>

WIP

[BCOLOR=#570a57]My Interests || The things I like and may consider joining/doing 1x1's of[/BCOLOR]
<the more *** above the category, the more I will consider it>

[BCOLOR=#ffff99]***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Horse & Rider ||[/BCOLOR] Where we each play horses and their riders. I tend to prefer focusing on the riders more. I'd really like to do a Heartland based rp <either off the books or the T.V. Series is fine... I've never had the chance to finish either series though>
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]**********[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Romance in General ||[/BCOLOR] I love romance plots. Specifically the cliche ones like the beauty and the beast, the nerd and the jock, the country and city couple, etc.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]*****[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Percy Jackson/Camp Half Blood/Camp Jupiter/Kane Chronicles ||[/BCOLOR] I enjoy these type of rps, I find them interesting...but I always find that the people in them are so picky about which God is the parent of they're character. It seems like everyone wants to be a child of the big three, or a goddess like Nyx... or, if only certain Gods are included in the rp, everyone wants to be a child of an unlisted God (or a follower of). I feel like these can be open-plotted for a while, but eventually they need something to keep them going, like a prophecy or a battle or something. I am open to 1x1's, I prefer OC's to Cannons, I am also open to 2nd or 3rd generation rps. As a side note, I've read all the PJO/HOO books at least twice and have seen both movies numerous times. I've read the first 2 <maybe 3> KC books.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]********[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Disney Based ||[/BCOLOR] I LOVE Disney (couldn't you tell?). Disney is one of the only things I will rp cannon characters for as well as occasionally mixing OC's and cannons. It's also probably my most favorite thing to do 1x1 wise. I am open to just basic pair ships like AnnaxKristoff, ArielxEric, BellexBeast, ElsaxOC <not Jack Frost>, MelodyxOC, etc <message me for more>. I am also open to things like 2nd (or 3rd even) generation rps, Once Upon a Time rps (I have a Melody OC that I love using!... I am only on season 2 though...). Although they aren't Disney, they are similar to Disney. I really like Anastasia and Quest for Camelot and am open to those as well. Anastasia I would prefer to do as a 2nd or 3rd generation thing. Quest for Camelot I would actually really love to do KayleexGarret ... but would be open to OC's or gen2/3.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]****[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Warrior Cats & MLP ||[/BCOLOR] Even though these two things are completely different <one dark and sometimes heartbreaking, the other light and fluffy> they fall into the same boat with me. They are the only two 'animal' type rps that I will participate in and they are either hit or miss with me. Kinda like the PJO/HOO/KC thing, I don't mind open plotted rps, but eventually they need some type of plot. I prefer to play OC's or gen 2/3 but if you can convince me I will play a cannon. In all honesty, I am a lot pickier with warriors than I am with ponies. I look for certain things in Warriors like if the clan is Riverclan, I don't want to see a cat called Riverkit/paw/strike/etc <unless it is the first leader of the clans, during when they formed...then it's different. I also like to make sure I don't see a pillowpaw or a Frecklesplash or anything 'twoleggy'. I don't mind have more than one cat with the same first part of the name though <ie: Iceheart, Iceleap, Iceclaw> ... so long as they aren't siblings of course <for obvious reasons I understand not having a Graykit and a Graypaw or two Rosekits, etc... at the same time>. I'd rather do a group rp of these, but I will consider a 1x1 if you can convince me.
[BCOLOR=#423838]Harry Potter ||[/BCOLOR] To start off, I've only ever seen the movies. I tried reading the books but haven't succeeded yet. This is another one of those: Open plot is cool, but let's figure out a plot eventually ... though honestly I can go a lot longer without any real plot for HP than I can for most things. I prefer to do OC's or gen 2/3/4 <I have the great grandaughter of fleur and bill>. I prefer this as a group rp <it just makes more sense>, but will do a 1x1.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Hunger Games ||[/BCOLOR] While I adore the Hunger Games <I read the first two books and saw the first movie>, I really don't enjoy rping it as I hate rps that kill off most of the characters... I probably wouldn't do a group rp of this, but I might consider a 1x1.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]*******[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Medieval/Old-time periods/Royalty/Arranged Marriage ||[/BCOLOR] I have a great interest in all of these, and generally like historical time periods (if I know about them) <I hate modern...sorry, I'm not into the jetsons/wall-e/tomorrowland type of thing. I prefer settings like that of Into the Woods, Galavant, even something like the Croods in the prehistoric er would be okay>. Depending on the plot I will consider these either as 1x1's or groups.
[BCOLOR=#423838]Pirates/Pirates of the Caribbean ||[/BCOLOR] I can go either way with this one. It really depends on my mood. I do prefer group rps in this category and I will only do OC's. I prefer some kind of a plot, sailing around the open sea fighting sea monsters is cool, but really, how many giant squids can exisist in the world?
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Orphans ||[/BCOLOR] Honestly, I've only done this type of rp twice before, but it was fun and I might try it again if the right conditions arise.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]**********[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]School RPS ||[/BCOLOR] I'm game for any age/any school level kindergarten to college. As cliche as it seems this is one of my favorite genres, especially if they are done right.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]*******[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#423838]Music Based RPs ||[/BCOLOR] I am kinda new to music based rps, but I've really liked the ones I've been in. Whether it's a battle of the bands or pitch perfect thing, or just an rp based off a song, if you can convince me I will try it (though song-based would be much harder considering 99% of what I listen to consists of Country music, Show tunes (think Disney and Broadway), and holiday music (Christmas and Halloween mainly)).

[BCOLOR=#993300]My No-Goes || Please don't suggest these to me... like ever ... anyway, feel free to ask for reasoning if you want.[/BCOLOR]
>Horror
>Insane Asylum
>LGBTQ+ Only
>Abuse Based
>Animal RPs <except Warriors and MLP>

Down for mostly any of those

Orphans yes
Harry Potter have an idea group
Warrior cats would love to a group rp like this
Horse and rider rp be cool

I'm not exactly looking for anything right this moment, but I will be editting my initial post with the ideas that I have after I finish all of my character bios

Well, since I've deemed that I wont be finishing my characters anytime soon since I seem to continuously add new ones I'll probably start adding my ideas soon. The majority of them are group rp but I may be open to an in it only or 1x1

This thread has been put on hold again since I just opened another RP. I'll get to this thing eventually though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.