4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
OOC CHAT: OPEN SIGNUPS - Happily However After: Disney; OOC Chat

We all know how our classic Disney movies end (Spoiler Alert) "And they lived happily ever after." But that isn't the case in this story, or maybe it is. The choice is yours.

[tabs][/tabs]

• Once Upon A Time. . .

The good and the evil were finally on good terms, or the closest thing to good that you could get between a witch and a queen. But nevertheless, everything was peaceful throughout the lands . Everyone was happy with their families, moved on from the past, and making children to carry on their legacies. That was until all the children of the royal began to dissappear. No matter how well protected they were, one by one, they would suddenly dissappear and no one knew where to. Knights searched for months and still had found no clue as to where the children were or who had taken them. That was when the children of the evil storybook character's began to dissappear also. One by one, just like the children of the royal, each and every child dissappeared of the evils. The only children left in the land were that of the unroyal and unevil. Not knowing what else to do, and thinking back to their past, the good and the bad began to turn against each other. Burn villiages here and there, a witch's layer destoryed, etc. It went on and on until it finally turned into the ultimate war of good versus bad.

What none of them knew, what no one knew, was that it was not good nor evil that took the children. It was a darkness, something that no one had seen and survived to tell the story, though many rumors had been heard. The darkness was nothing more or less than that. It was not a person, that anyone knew of, but it was a darkness that showed itself only when it wanted to be seen. When your parents told you there was nothing to be afraid of in the dark, they didn't know that the darkness was real. It is a monster, worse than that. It is worse than all evil combined.

The War

The war between good and evil was the worst war between them ever. Villiages were destoryed, many killed, more injured, woods burnt, and worse only continued to happy. The war lasted years until finally they decided that it was no use in fighting, if the other had their children they would have surrendered instead of letting the years go by. So the war ended up being the worse and most pointless war in history.

The Awakening

The Darkness rarely shows itself unless it is disturbed, but it had become accustomed to watching good fight evil and always winning, so when good and evil stopped fighting and began to get along, it decided to change the peace and make it chaotic again, so it stole all of the children of the good and evil. It did not kill the children, instead it just put them under a powerful sleeping spell, but once the good and evil stopped fighting again, the darkness released the spell but decided to play hide and seek with the children. It cleared their memories and sent them to different villiages across the lands and gave them only one thing from their parents, making them find out who their parents are.

The only thing left with each children when they were dropped at different locations were the clothes on their back, a small gift from their parents representing who they belong to, and a locked map to lead them to their destination so that they could decide their path.

The Story

Because of the children being taken by the Darkness, something that still no one knows, everything upon the land has become gloomy. Years hve passed now and the children who have been stolen have reach their teen years and are nearly grown and the parents of the stolen children are still weeping and upset because of their loss. When the Darkness clears the children's memory, not that they had much of one, they send them to seperate and random villiages to live out their life with whoever takes care of them like normal villagers. But one day a rock strikes the lands and each of the characters are able to open the locked maps that they were dropped off with. They are surprised to find that it is blank, but they are oblivious to the fact that the map is magic and shows you only one destination at a time.

Each character is shown a path by their chosen animal and they are forced to follow it (as in their animals will drag them if they don't go the way they are suppose to). At each location the children meet with other children and slowly, one by one, discover that they are very alike and have the same map to follow. Their final destination is in the middle of the woods where they would meet the darkness and be explained their past and the war that was caused. The teenagers don't want to see a fate such as their parents. Many of the evil don't want to be evil and follow in their parents footsteps and many of the good don't want to be good, and the children don't want to have to become enemies with their newly made friends, so they decide to make their own fate and a new story for all, something the storybooks have surely never seen before.

Conclusion

So basically there are two parts to the story. The first part is where the characters are meeting one another, going on crazy adeventures, and building relationships on their quest. The second part is where the characters are going back to their families but are fighting to make their own story and not follow in their parents footsteps.

• Rules
    1.) ALL rules of Iwaku will be followed, no exception.
    [BCOLOR=#000000]2.) This is not just a roleplay for people over 18, therefore if there is anything that gets past PG, please fade to black. This is a roleplay for everyone, so don't do any kind of smut unless it is behind the scenes.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]3.) I am the maker of this roleplay and what I say goes. I have had previous problems with others trying to take over and be GM. That will not work this time. I may ask someone if they are up for helping out, but until then I make the rules and they should all be followed.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]4.) Please, save the drama for the roleplay. I do not want any conflicts throughout the OOC, but I understand that sometimes arguments happen. When/If this happens, I should be the first alerted. Please tell me if there is a problem and I can confront it so that things don't get worse.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]5.) If you reserve a character, I expect your character to be posted within a week, or at least a WIP if you cannot post your full character. Just let me know, I am understanding.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]6.) No god-modding or perfect characters. Just understand that although this may be fantasy, keep things a little realistic. You aren't invincible and neither is your character.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]7.) Romance is not required in this roleplay, but it is very much suggested. Try to make some connections and interactions with other characters and it makes it much more interesting.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]8.) Please note that I have the power to reject a character if there is a problem, but I will directly tell you if something needs fixed. If there is a problem with your behavior in the OOC or you are breaking rules in the IC, I have the right to kill of your character and move on with the roleplay.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]9.) Please be active. If you are not going to be on or able to post for two days or more, please send me a message and let me know so that we know you are not dissappearing. If you are absent for more than four days without an explanation we have the right to kill of your character and move on.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]10.) Please make your posts detailed. We would love reading and having something to respond to. One paragraph minimum, but more in suggested. One liners are not welcome at all.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]11.) Please write, "Happily However After" in any shade of purple to show that you have read these rules. Post this in your character sheet.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]12.) Do NOT, under an circumstance, kill off, harm, or use your powers on another character unless you have permission from their owner and you let me know. If you do, your character will be killed off. There are no exceptions.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]13.) I have at any right to add/take away/edit any of the rules, but I will let everyone know if I do.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]14.) Please follow the character sheet skeleton. It is there for a reason. Feel free to add on and make it original, just keep the ones on the list and make your character original.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]15.) You are only allowed five characters.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]16.) Please put all of your characters in different posts so that it makes things easier to link directly to that character. This isn't really a rule, but it would make things much easier for everyone.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]17.) I know these are a lot of rules, but you finally made it! Finally, just have fun. I wish we didn't have any rules, but we want to also make sure that the roleplay is safe and no one is fighting. So have fun with it! :)[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]
  •  

• The original Disney characters are listen below and under them are just a few ideas I have for characters, but it is flexible and not set in stone, I just did it so that we would get around an even amount of males and females. The only thing is, we want to make sure that we don't have eight people wanting to have the same parents. So each character can have tops, three children unless I decide to change that. If there is a twin, you do not have to have both.
    Good
    Just because their parents are good doesn't mean that they are good.
    Cinderella's Children
    Oldest Son: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Twin Son:
    Twin Daughter: @Temul
    Snow White's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @kimsim12
    Youngest Daughter: @Midnight Owl
    Son: @WitchcraftIsScience
    Ariel's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @MarilynFae
    Middle Daughter: @Deathly Chaos
    Youngest Daughter: @Misguide Ghost
    Peter Pan's Children
    Oldest Son:
    Twin Son:
    Twin Daughter: @MarilynFae
    Aurora's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @Pasi
    Youngest Daughter:
    Son:
    Aladdin's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @KatherinWinter
    Middle Daughter:
    Youngest Daughter: @kimsim12
    Little Red Riding Hood's Children
    Oldest Son:
    Youngest Son:
    Daughter: @Shayla
    Belle's Children
    Oldest Son: @Dark Disney
    Middle Son: @Mr. Scales
    Youngest Son: @Midnight Owl
    Rapunzel's Children
    Twin Son: @Dealthy Chaos
    Twin Son:
    Daughter: @Midnight Owl
    Robin Hood's Children
    Oldest Son: @Mundane Monster
    Daughter: @MarilynFae
    Youngest Son:
    Pocohontas' Children
    Oldest Son: @Midnight Owl
    Youngest Son:
    Daughter: @Disney
    Elsa's Children
    Twin Daughter: @Shayla
    Twin Daughter: @Stargazer
    Son:
    Anna's Children
    Oldest Son:
    Daughter: @Stargazer
    Youngest Son:
    Mad Hatter's Children
    Oldest Son:
    Daughter:
    @Shayla
    Youngest Son:
    Tiana's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @Misguided Ghost
    Youngest Daughter: @Mundane Monster
    Son: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Evil
    Jusst because their parents are evil doesn't mean that they are evil.
    Evil Queen's Children
    Oldest Son: @MarilynFae
    Oldest Daughter: @Misguided Ghost
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Youngest Daughter: @Deathly Chaos[/BCOLOR]
    Drizella's Children (Stepsister of Cinderella):
    Oldest Daughter:
    Son:
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Youngest Daughter:[/BCOLOR]​

Ursala's Children
    Oldest Son: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Twin Son:
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Twin Son:[/BCOLOR]​

Captain Hook's Children
    Son: [BCOLOR=#000000]@Deathly Chaos[/BCOLOR]
    Youngest Daughter: @Midnight Owl
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Oldest Daughter: @Dark Disney[/BCOLOR]​

Big Bad Wolf's Children
    Oldest Son: @Temul
    Twin Son: @kimsim12
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Twin Daughter: @Pasi[/BCOLOR]​

Maleficent's Children
    Oldest Daughter: @Shayla
    Youngest Daughter: @WitchcraftIsScience
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Son: @Prince Justin Perfection[/BCOLOR]​

Jafar's Children
    Oldest Daughter:
    Son:
    Youngest Daughter:
    Rumplestilskin's Children
    Oldest Son: @MarilynFae
    Twin Son:
    Twin Daughter:
    Lefou's Children
    Son:
    Oldest Daughter:
    Youngest Daughter:
    Witch's Children (From Rapunzel)
    Oldest Daughter: @kimsim12
    Middle Daughter: @Mundane Monster
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Youngest Daughter:[/BCOLOR]​

Sheriff of Nottingham's Children
    Oldest Daughter:
    Son:
    Youngest Daughter:
    Han's Children
    Oldest Son: @Mr. Scales
    Middle Son: @kimsim12
    Youngest Son:
    Dr. Faciler's Children
    Oldest Son: @Mr. Scales
    Middle Son:
    Youngest Son:

[BCOLOR=#000000]
  •  

• Character Sheet
    [BCOLOR=#000000]The Basics[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Full Name:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](First, middle, last)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Nickname(s):[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](If you are transgender, state that you are M to F Trans or F to M)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Age:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Between 17-21)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](month, day)[/BCOLOR]​

Parents:
    (Who gave birth to you?)
    Your story:
    (The story you were born to. Such as Elsa was born to the story Frozen, and Rumplestilskin was born to Sleeping Beauty, etc.)
    Your Animal:
    (The animal will show your way from place to place and keep you company. It will serve to protect you and only you. Don't have the same as someone else, please!)
    Gift:
    (The thing that your parents gave you. Something to keep forever, so not food. Something like a pin, a necklace, bracelet, book, ect. Two people can have a bracelet, just not the exact same one. Yours should be unique and describe you as a person.)
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Realistic picture only, please. You can post as many pictures of them as you want, and if you want to include videos/gifs of them, go ahead.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Hair Color:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Eye Color:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Weight:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Height:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Distinguishing Features:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Any piercings, tattoos, birthmarks, or other things that make them stand out from others.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliments:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](In paragraph form. If you want, you can list the traits and just explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Habits:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](How you grew up. Required! Sorry!)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Love Interests[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/FBW)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Who do you hang out with and enjoy being around?)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Neutral[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](You neither care nor hate them.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](You absolutely cannot stand them.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](The family that you were raised with)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000](Anything I happened to miss.)[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]

Last edited:

[BCOLOR=#000000]Danielle Dawn Campbell[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Danni; Short Stuff; Short Cakes; Lefty; Swimmer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Twenty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]July 27[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
images
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Parents:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ariel and Eric[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your story:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Little Mermaid[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your Animal:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A Blue Bird[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gift:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Her mother's engagement ring.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
unique-diamond-wedding-rings.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
images
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
7f1bc34f943e1aa105c8e5282d9c86cd.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]120 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Birthmark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
938d7d1e8faacd38c7a751efed09906a.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Ear Piercing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
cute-girl-ear-piercings-tumblr-hzdl.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Belly Button Piercing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Has a scar on her left leg, so when she goes into mermaid form she has a scar on her tail, sometimes holding her back from swimming[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
7f1bc34f943e1aa105c8e5282d9c86cd.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Danni is a very simple girl, really. She is happy and more than free. She was raised with the mindset that she could do anything that she set her mind to, and that is what she loves by. She always has a smile on her face and if someone needs help or assistance, she is always the first one there to help. She will never lead you astray and you won't find someone who cares less about herself and more about you than her. She is selfless and would risk her life to save a friend. She is loyal and understanding, but most importantly she is honest and passioante about everything she does. Even when she messes up, she is honest and truthful because she wantss the same from the people around her. While most people have both a good and a bad side, Danni doesn't have a bad side. Sure, she messes up every now and then, but she is good. Probably the most good girl out of all of them, but don't let that make you think that she is a prude and doesn't want to do anything fun. She loves going to parties, being involved at school, hanging out with friends, and making music on her free time. Because of her very bubbly and outgoing personality, she makes friends easily and everyone loves her. Even the ones who say they don't like her seem to have a soft spot for her. Despite this, some can find her annoying because she is always happy, but she knows when she is getting annoying and stops herself at the limit, she just hopes to be everyone's friend.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
d43fb8c01a195cad56ca3faf29ebadb3.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Music || Movies || Parties || Acting || Singing || Making new friends || Meeting new people || Having fun || Singing || Water || Swimming || Her tail || Boats || Aniamls || Sea Creatures || Water || Water || Water||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Art || Orange || Cooking || Baking || Bullies || Early Mornings || Dancing || Swimming || Birds || Her animal || Heights || Snakes || Aquariums || Zooz||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Swimming || Singing || Music || Watching Movies || Reading || Talking to animals ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Has a secret crush || Hates her animal, the bird||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Heights || Some Sharks || Knives ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Swimming || Singing || Music ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Heights || Dancing || Writing || Drawing ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Twirling her hair || Twisting her ring |[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
615ee443e8f6ee8a55f41aeb339bec7e.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]After Danni was left in a village to fend for herself as only a child, a villiage woman found her and brought her back to her familiy. The familiy was already big enough as is, but they welcomed the new child happily. She was the youngest of six, the five older than her all being males. Nevertheless, her mother was more than happy to finally have a daughter to spoil. Because the family was so huge, they were not the richest family around and many times had to go without dinner to feed the children and keep their cattle going. Danni was seven when she discovered that she could turn into a mermaid, and she was in her lake with her brothers who helped her out and she turned back into a normal girl with legs. They showed their parents and swore to never tell anyone in fear of something horrible happening, and ever since then, nothing else about it was spoken unless it was in secret. Danni grew up being loved and accepted by her familiy. They taught her to stand up for herself and be independent and that she could do anything that she set her mind to. Just before she was turning twenty, her parents told her that they had found her and taken her in, and then gave her the ring and map that had been left with her and she said her goodbye as her quest came into play, promising to come back as soon as possible.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
615ee443e8f6ee8a55f41aeb339bec7e.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]WIP[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mother: Emily Campbell[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Donald Campbell[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: James Campbell (26)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Austin Campbell (24)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Kasen Campbell (23)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Ethan Campbell (22)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: James Campbell (20)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
d43fb8c01a195cad56ca3faf29ebadb3.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

5289aa93572864acf6ed6882d0620499.jpg

The Basics
[BCOLOR=#000000]Liam Sebastion Martin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Liam[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender:[/BCOLOR]​

Male
[BCOLOR=#000000]Twenty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]March 4[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_nhii1apGND1sg1xtyo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Evil Queen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Snow White[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dragon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Around his neck[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
Men-s-Pendants-Stainess-Steel-Paw-Agate-Pendant-Silver-Beads-Chain-Necklace-Chirstmas-Gift-5pcs-lot.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

1e9e93526fa0f80d1ee2b6544e00505b.jpg

images

[BCOLOR=#000000]210 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]6'1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Scar across his stomach, right under his rib cage about three inches wide.[/BCOLOR]
- Tattoo 1
Back

[spoili]
back_tribal_tattoo_design_for_men.jpg
[/spoili]
- Tattoo 2
Forearm
[spoili]
bird-tattoo-for-men-2.jpg
[/spoili]
- Tattoo 3
Chest
[spoili]
male-leo-tattoo-ideas.jpg
[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=#000000]None.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Liam is a very independant man. He doesn't like when people tell him what to do, and he especially doesn't want people to think that he can't do something. He is very stubborn nd does pretty much whatever he wants, even if he isn't suppose to. He isn't necessrily a bad bo just makes sure that everyone knows that he won't be pushed around. Although he comes off as very rude and snappy sometimes and as if he doesn't care about anyone else, he s actually the opposite. He cares about everyone and protects peple around him, even when they don't deserve it, he just doesn't let others know this. He keeps it quiet and to himself because he doesn't want to get close to someone in case they were to hurt him. e is also very insecure, something that no one knows . He is insecure because he feels like because of the way he was raised, he can only do bad and follow in his parents foot prints, that is why he doesn't want to interact with others. He feels like he can only do things wrong and he can only hurt people when in fact, he only cares about others. Which is also a flow of his. He cares too much and he ends up hurt, but feels like he deserves it when he definitely doesn't.[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_o5x9ap9O1y1sg1xtyo1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Music || Art|| Drawing || Painting || Sketching || Eating || Food || Cooking || Jokes || Sleeping || Nights || Owls || Dancing || [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Cts|| Mornigns || Shorts || Stickiness || Sick People || Heights ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Drawing || Art || Dancing || Music||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Has a secret crush||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Heights || Sharks || [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Drawing || Painting || Art|| [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Writing || Reading || Singing||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Biting his lip||[/BCOLOR]

cute-smile-cutie-funny-laugh-Favim.com-2403144.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Liam grew up raised in a very nice family. He had a mother and father who cared about him more than aything in the world, of course other than his other two siblings. He had a younger brother and sister, only a few year younger then him each, but his parents never showed favorites. They were one of the richest in their villiages, but they were always helping others and trying to give back to everyone else. They didn't like seeing people who were struggling, so they were always helping people who needed a place to stay or food to eat. That was how Liam grew up with a gentle heart and with a heart that was always ready to help others, no matter what it cost him. Everything in his life was great, until one night when someone robbed their home and stabbed his father to death, right in front of his eyes. He was only twelve at the time, and although he had been working since he was four, he still wasn't strong enough to beat off three guys three times his size holding him down as they stabbed his father and killed him. Since then, their family fell apart. They tried to stay strong, but they all missed their rock; their father. Liam was both relieved and scared when he got to read the map and his animal puled him away from his home. He didn't want to leace his family to take care of themselves, but he had to do this for his father. [/BCOLOR]
images

[BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Connor Martin; Deceased[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mother: Emily Martin; Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: James Martin; Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Hannah Martin; Alive[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
images
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reserved: Shay Mitchell - for Daughter of Maleficent: Animal: Dragon

tumblr_nk4m69zNt71uostm7o1_500.png

The Basics
Full Name:
(First, middle, last)
Nickname(s):
(If you are transgender, state that you are M to F Trans or F to M)
Sexuality:
Birthday:
(month, day)

Parents:
(Who gave birth to you?)
Your story:
(The story you were born to. Such as Elsa was born to the story Frozen, and Rumplestilskin was born to Sleeping Beauty, etc.)
Your Animal:
(The animal will show your way from place to place and keep you company. It will serve to protect you and only you. Don't have the same as someone else, please!)
Gift:
(The thing that your parents gave you. Something to keep forever, so not food. Something like a pin, a necklace, bracelet, book, ect. Two people can have a bracelet, just not the exact same one. Yours should be unique and describe you as a person.)
Appearance
(Realistic picture only, please. You can post as many pictures of them as you want, and if you want to include videos/gifs of them, go ahead.)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguishing Features:
(Any piercings, tattoos, birthmarks, or other things that make them stand out from others.)
Health Aliments:
Personality
(In paragraph form. If you want, you can list the traits and just explain them.)
Hobbies:
Secrets:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History
(How you grew up. Required! Sorry!)
Relationships
Love Interests
(Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/FBW)
Friends
(Who do you hang out with and enjoy being around?)
Neutral
(You neither care nor hate them.)
Enemies
(You absolutely cannot stand them.)
Family
(The family that you were raised with)
Other
(Anything I happened to miss.)

Last edited:
Reserved: FC: Avril Lavigne - Daughter of Elsa - Animal: Pegasus

44149027.jpg

The Basics
Full Name:
(First, middle, last)
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Birthday:
(month, day)

Parents:
(Who gave birth to you?)
Your story:
Your Animal:
Gift:
Appearance
(Realistic picture only, please. You can post as many pictures of them as you want, and if you want to include videos/gifs of them, go ahead.)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguishing Features:
(Any piercings, tattoos, birthmarks, or other things that make them stand out from others.)
Health Aliments:
Personality
(In paragraph form. If you want, you can list the traits and just explain them.)
Hobbies:
Secrets:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History
Relationships
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Family
Other

Last edited:

[bg=black]The Basics[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
Full Name:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Isabelle Marie Henry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Belle; Izzy; Tink[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eighteen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]November 18[/bg][/BCOLOR]

tumblr_static_tumblr_m8q9k8bg2s1rdt16no1_500_large.png

[BCOLOR=#000000][bg=black]Background[/bg][/BCOLOR][bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Robin Hood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Robin Hood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A Wolf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A golden chain with a compass around it. On the back it is engraved, " Don't forget where youu came from, but know where you're going."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
product-hugerect-272248-105829-1386426809-fb3d2034919cb519d1db0aea1c9d5f20.jpg
[/spoili][/bg][/BCOLOR]​

dc6f1ea70cea1dee2968f6fe614ab1ef.jpg

tumblr_m6qwc8Dwvl1qin49wo1_250.gif

tumblr_m6yj18MjnS1qd27sro1_500_large.jpg

[bg=black]Appearance[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]122 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'6[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Birthmark on her left wrst[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Forearm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
37-Small-dog-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Thighs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
felipe-rodrigues-1-1.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ankle[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
ankle-tattoos-15.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Ear Piercing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
1412376486821461.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/bg][/BCOLOR]

tumblr_ndqd4zvRkN1sin1two1_500.jpg

[bg=black]Personality[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
Isabelle is a very independent woman. She has a mind of her own, completely, and she is very stubborn, never uncrossing her arms and getting rid of the sass until she gets her way. She is very sassy and sometimes she can snap, but it takes a lot to make her mad. Sometimes she comes off as the bad girl because she likes to wear darker clothes, show off her body, and she isn't afraid to have some fun, but that isn't her at all. She is the sweet girl that everyone loves. She is funny, even when she doesn't try to be, and because she is so socialable and doesn't stick to one group, everyone--almost everyone loves her. She is very easy to get along with because she isn't judgmental, she is very understanding and considerate. But while she is the sweet girl who catches everyone's eyes, she does have a little bit of bad to her. She is sassy and loves to catch the boys attention. She is the life of a party and the class clown. She is a very wild and free spirited person. She is always, and I mean ALWAYS up for adventures. Some people call her niave because she doesn't take some things seriously, but if she knows it is important, she gets serious. She just loves having fun and goofy off. She doesn't want to regret not doing anything in life, so she always takes chances. But because of the way she was raised, she bareley ever shows these sides to everyone. Sure, she always tried to be social with everyone but she is very reserved and she does not open up to people easily at all. In that case, she is kind of a loner and sticks to herself until she knows she can strust someone.[/bg]

Nina-Dobrev-image-nina-dobrev-36416901-354-450.jpg

[bg=black]Interests[/bg][bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR][/bg]
[bg=black][/bg]
[bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Music || Instruments || Woods || Animals || Nights || Trees || Climbing || Arrows || Good || Horses || Wolves || Heights || Adventures || Writing || Reading || Singing || Having Fun || Exploring ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Water || Bullies || Prudes || Judgemental people || Nuts || Guns || Swimming ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Hunting || Singing || Picking berries || Exploring || Climbing || Adventures || Writing || Reading || Music ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Is scaredof the water ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]||Water || Drawning||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Climbing || Music || Singing || Hunting || Knowing where she is going ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Water || Drawing || Artistic things ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Humming || Pulling her hair in a bun when she is stressed or worried or lying ||[/bg][/BCOLOR]

nina-dobrev-black-white.jpg

[bg=black]History[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]After Isabelle was dropped into a villiage, she was found by an old farmer who had lost his wife to a disease many years ago and had never remarried, having children. She grew up being treated like another guy due to her father living on a farm and having many boys working for him, so the children around her were alway smales who she hung out with. That didn't bother her though, in fact it made her a stronger woman in the end. She grew up right beside the woods so she was always out exploring and making new friends with trolls or faries or whatever she could find, including many wolves. Her father didn't beliebe in secrets, raising her tht way, and he told ehr as soon as she was old enough to understand that he had found her abandoned and had taken her in. This made her curiosity run wild and she only wanted to find her true birth parents, though she was more than happy with her Papa and their small cottage. When she was eighteen she desided to begin her journey, not that she had much of a choice. Her animal basically dragged her away from her Papa who was beginning to get sick. On the last day she was in town her Papa suddenly got better with no explanation, and made her promise that she would come back fro him once she was safe and knew her birth parents. [/bg][/BCOLOR]

8537bc14da7fe471ec820db2ff16c15f.jpg

[bg=black]Relationships[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Thomas Henry (Her Papa)[/bg][/BCOLOR]

tumblr_m6jtfcsx0Y1qdg1yho1_500.png

[BCOLOR=#000000][bg=black]Other[/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]She is very ood with bows and arrows and sords and knives and daggers. She carried them around with her wherever she goes.[/bg][/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ethan James Grisham[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]James; Grizzy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual
[BCOLOR=#000000]Twenty-One[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]October 31[/BCOLOR]
1d037d96a2aa0091bcbd7b3373d0ed81.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Background[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rumplestilksin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sleeping Beauty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your l:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A beautiful, midnight black horse.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A book containing spells and oter such things. It also has a keychain in it which he uses as a bookmark that has a little bottle at the end of it with little strands of golden straw.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
book.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][/spoili][/BCOLOR]
douglas-booth-9.jpg

Hazel
[BCOLOR=#000000]170 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]6'1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattooo 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Chest[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
cool-tattoos-for-men.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Arm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
6807e4d71435814100602d180ef55b37.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]ADHD[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OCD[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Anger Issues[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
img-thing
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]He is caring and sweet and probably the most loving person you'd ever know, but he doesn't like to show it. While he was growing up he was taught to be the sweet, boy next door type of guy, but once his father and brother died, he knew that he had to step up and become the man of the house. That was when he became your average bad boy: hard, mysterious, and stubborn. Sure, he is still funny and sweet and always making people laugh, but it is very select few people. He doesn't open up to people very easily, making him a very closed off and careful person. He also doesn't trust easily, but he is the most trustworthy people you will ever meet. If you gain his trust, you are lucky but you should be careful because it may take forever to earn it and get him to open up, but he will close back up very quickly. When he begins to care about you, you will be well protected. You may not realize it, but James is the type of guy who will always be looking out for his friends and family, even if they do him wrong. He is very protective and stubborn, never taking no for an answer if it is something that he is passioante about. He puts his whole heart in everything, or he doesn't try at all. He either loves fully or he doesn't like them. He doesn't know what grey is, he never has. He believes in good and bad, but he believes that the choice is chosen personally. But he is the most passioante about the things he enjoys, you won't find him saying maybe or holding off, if he wants to get something done, he doesn't wait. He does it then.He is a get-it-done type of guy. While he is very passioante and strong willed, he also has his soft side, like most bad boys do. His side is opened up by his sister. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Darkness || Night time|| Horse || Wolves || Lions || Arrows || Shooting || Horeback riding || Having fun|| Rain "|| Water|| Animals || Muic || Drawing || Painting || Tattoos || Storms || Sleeping || Eating||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Snow || Mornings || Tight clothing || Snobs || rude people || milk chocolate || milk || snakes || spiders || preppy girls ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Painting || Drawing || Art|| Listening to music || Watching it rain || Shooting || Horseback Rding||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Is a terrible singer || Feels as if his brother\'s death his his fault|| He never liked his dad because he was abusive||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| His dad || Dying || Liking someone || Getting close to someone || Losing his sister||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Painting || Art|| Animals || Horses || Storms ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Dancing || Singing || His dad||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Habits:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Humming || Doodling ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]James was raised in a home where his father wa a drunk, and if you didn't do what he wanted when he wanted, you'd have a bruise by that time tomorrow. The entire family was scared of him, and James tried to stnand up to him but always ended up hurt worse than before. He protected his younger siblings, two sisters and a brother, the best that he could, but sometimes even him taking the beating wasn't enough. His father wasn't a abusive towards his other siblings as he was to him, but Jame didn't care. He wouldn't let anything happen to them, even if it meant his life. His mother only married his father because he had raped her and gotten her pregnant, so she had to. They ended up losing the baby, but his mother didn't tell his father in fear of what he would do to her, but later when she was suppose to have the baby, James showed up in a blanket and so she claimed him as her own. Since then life got wore and wore. His father drank more a day than most men could drink in a month, and his mother was depressed. It came down to James raising the family, which he did. Once he was old enough, he moved his siblings and mother away from his father and they never heard from him again, until they got a ltetter saying that they needed to meet him. Of course they weren't going to go, but Adam, his brother, found the letter and went to meet and confront his afather, ending with Adam beat to death. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
200_s.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Love Interests[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]WIP[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Neutral[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Larry Grisham; deceased[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Mother: Gracie Grisham; Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Catie Grisham; Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Melissa Grisham; Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Marku Grisham; Deceased[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
douglas-08.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

[BCOLOR=#000000]
625afee9637f340b11aa996b69bf62dc.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Amelia Rose Lightwood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mia; Milly; Rose[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Seventeen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]January 13[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
images
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Background[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Peter Pan and Wendy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Peter Pan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your l:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A Bunny[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A Ring from her parents.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
0Bz1PJNuLR12qdjl1VlUyM1BITGM
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
images
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
no-makeup-chloe-grace-moretz.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Blonde[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Green[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]120 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'3[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_nwyfaoVMEy1rbw50xo1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattooo 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ankle[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
Ankle%252520tattoos%252520desings%252520ideas%252520best%252520girls%252520small%252520%252520%25252829%252529.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Her back[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
36660.webp
[/spoili]
[[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Forearm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
19e06ce494759c335b0751b3a985be9c.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Behind the ear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
tumblr_myg25xAcZp1t9ftuco1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]- Ear Piercing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
ear-piercing.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Nose Piercing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]
472cf5e09ef9a2de57ac531c445e2a1b.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Birthmark over her right hip shaped like a feather[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
40e4e869924e82b8306b7c0d21526e79.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Fun: Mia is very fun to be around, and she is always looking for new people to be around or for new things to do that could make her day interesting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Adventerous: Mia loves adventures, but for the most part she loves the trouble that comes with them. She likes exploring and getting stuck and having to find a new way out, and she loves that she never knows what the day holds for her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Flirty: Mia is definitely a flirt, but she's not a wore or a bad person. If she knows someone is taken, she doesn't make a move on them unless they make a move on her first.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Party girl: Mia is always up for a good party and if there is a psrty, you are sure to find her there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Surprising: Although Missouri loves fun and parties and adventures, she surprises a lot of people because of her love of music and how serious she gets about it. Don't get her wrong, she does love fun, but she can be serious and surprising when she wants to be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Emotional: Mia is a girl, so she does get emotional at times but because of her power, she has become very good at controlling her emotions unless it is about someone she cares about dearly. Most of the time she is always happy and smiling, just don't puss her off. You don't want her as an enemy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
chloe-grace-moretz-glamour-magazine-mexico-january-2016-photos-4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Piano || Chelo || Violent || Music || Art || Rain || Storms || Late nights || Coffee || Hot chocolate || dark chocolate | Animals || Yoga || Swimming || Volleyball || Football games || Sports || French Horn|| sweaters || Swimming || Heights || The air between her fingers || Flying ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Snow || Mornings || Tight clothing || Snobs || rude people || milk chocolate || milk || snakes || spiders || preppy girls ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Playing music || singing || swimming || writing || taking pictures || making songs ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| She can play pretty much any instrument she picks up|| She wants to be a bird and be able to fly||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Not being able to sing or play music again || car crashes || spiders ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| storms || wind || music || singing || swimming ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| boys || dancing || reading || her past ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Bitting her lip || tapping her foot ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mia was dropped in a very nice cottage where one of the richest families in town took her in. Although many people thought that she was lucky to have the privledges she had, she never knew what love was. She had two older sisters that always picked on her and lied to get her in trouble, and by the time she was fifteen, her parents had had enough of the sisters fighting with her so they kciked her out with only what she had on her. So she took off on her own and eventually found her way towards the ships at the harbor and found an older couple who lived on a boat and offered to take her in as long as she helped out with chores. They became her new familiy and took care of her, showing her the love for boats and her passion and want to fly and be a bird. She grew up in an unloving family, but once she met the older couple, all of that dissappeared and she felt much more loved and wanted with them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_m9ytb2XA3e1rtwl80o1_500.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Older Lady: Mrs. Harold[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Older Man: Mr. Harold[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_o0jrtrIRjQ1t02nego1_400.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]​
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reserved for:
Youngest daughter of Maleficent
Fc - Emma Watson (16)
Animal - Fully black Raven.
Gift - Black self-writing feather.

Son of Snow White
Fc - TBD
Animal - Enormously big* butterfly.
Gift - Soft shawl, with effect to clean almost any dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
KViF3oN.png

tumblr_nb81d1cGNG1tswxdyo1_500.gif

• The Basics
    Full Name:
    India Jamila Ealdwine
    Nicknames:
    Indie, Dia, Jamie, Mila
    Sexuality:
    Demisexual
    Birthday:
    June 19th​

Parents:
    Tiana and Naveen of Maldonia
    Your story:
    The Princess and the Frog
    Your Animal:
    Alligator
    Gift:
    A Pan Flute
    Appearance
    Hair Color:
    Black
    Eye Color:
    Brown
    Weight:

143 lbs
    Height:
    5'9'
    Distinguishing Features:
    Her bright smile.
    Health Aliments:
    She has vitiligo and insomnia.

• tumblr_nb0ui55Xlo1tk48d9o1_500.gif

Personality

India is a hardworking girl who always follows through on her promises. That being said, she doesn't make a lot of promises because she doesn't like being tied down or bonded to one action or person. She likes to and always tries to do the right thing, but like most people, she makes mistakes every once in a while. India is an optimistic girl but she's also realistic. She isn't much of a day dreamer, but she does have great musical talent. She's a fair singer and is good at playing most instruments that's she's been exposed to but her favorite instrument is the flute. India is also more of a follower than a leader, but more to the sense that's she's good at taking orders but she won't continue if the order has the potential to hurt someone or do other harm.
    the Tavern
    her Uncle
    Ale froth
    Chicken
    Lizards
    Dislikes:
    Frogs
    Toads
    Most Amphibians
    Bullies
    Slackers (with the exception of her Uncle)
    Getting yelled at
    Hobbies:
    Creating songs
    Working in the tavern
    Playing hide and seek with her friends
    Secrets:
    She was once asked to run away by her former friend Joel. He told her that he'd fallen in love with her and believed they could live on their own in the woods. She'd believed this and agreed to run away with him but the night before the act, she found him kissing another girl and broke the arrangement.

Her Uncle steals from the town food stores, and she's the only one who knows. She doesn't want to tell anyone for fear that he will get his finger chopped off for stealing. However not doing the right thing, has made her develop insomnia as the guilt eats away at her.
    Fears:
    Her Uncle getting caught
    Dogs
    Strengths:
    Musical
    Tenacious
    Weaknesses:
    Follower
    Insomniac
    Habits:
    She strokes her left eyebrow when she lies.
    When she's upset, she grinds her teeth and clenches her fists.
    She hums while she works.

• giphy.gif

History
    India grew up in a tavern, raised by a stern mother and a fun loving uncle. From the moment it was confirmed that she could walk and hold something without dropping it, India was put to work by her mother. It wasn't hard labor or anything and her mother didn't work her to death, but the Ealdwine matriarch wanted to make sure that her daughter grew up to be a self sufficient young woman and not a lazy ass like her uncle. When she wasn't working, India was learning how to have 'fun' from her uncle. Abraham Ealdwine was in all sense of the word, a trouble maker. Even though he was nearly forty years old, he was two steps away from being the village idiot because he was never working. He taught India how to play pranks on the other village children and the best ploys to get out of work. India loved her uncle but she also loved her mother, so more often that not when her mother came looking for her, she didn't use her uncle's tricks and obeyed her parent.

• Relationships
    Love Interests
    TBA
    Friends
    TBA
    Neutral
    TBA
    Enemies
    TBA
    Family
    Samantha Ealdwine - Mother
    Abraham Ealdwine - Uncle
    Other
    FC: Winnie Harlow

WinnieHarlow1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarilynFae
WIP
FC: Alex Pettyfer
[fieldbox="THE BASICS, grey, dashed, 10"]
FULL NAME:
(First, middle, last)

NICKNAME(S):

SEXUALITY:
Straight

BIRTHDAY:
February 15th

PARENTS:
The Big Bad Wolf and some random hoe

YOUR STORY:
Little Red Riding Hood

YOUR ANIMAL:
A Boomslang, no a green snake had appeared in front of him one day. Staring at him in a way that made him believe that the snake could, if it wanted to, swallow him whole.

GIFT:
A old family necklace

[/fieldbox]

Appearance
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 6'2
Distinguishing Features:
Health Aliments:

Personality
Hobbies:
Secrets:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:

History

Relationships
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Family

Other

WIP

15_resize.jpg
FC: Vanessa Axente

The Basics
Full Name:
(First, middle, last)
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Birthday:
(month, day)

Parents: Prince Henry and Cinderella
Your story: Cinderella
Your Animal: A nightingale
Gift: A rapier
Appearance
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguishing Features:
Health Aliments:
Personality
Hobbies:
Secrets:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History
Relationships
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Family
Other

Gregg-Sulkin-2016-Photo-Shoot-Greg-Lauren-Barneys-009-450x300.jpg
[fieldbox=Lionel (WIP), #0c4a57, DASHED, 50, Georgia]
Full Name:
Lionel Anthony Fitzherbert
Nickname(s):
Lion or Li
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Birthday:
April 9th

Parents:

Rapunzel and Eugene
Your story:

Rapunzel or Tangled
Your Animal:

Lion
Gift:

His father's satchel

Hair Color:

Medium brown with occasional blonde hightlights
Eye Color:

Hazel
Weight:

166 Lbs
Height:

6'0"
Tattoo:

Only one of right forearm
Health Aliments:

Allergic to bees

Personality:
BRAVE || LOYAL || SWIFT || SMOOTH TALKER || FLIRTY || SECRETIVE || ATHLETIC ||
ADVENTUROUS
Food, Rock Climbing, Sneaking Around, Frying Pans, Boat Rides Archery, Books, Horse Back Riding, Painting
Dislikes:
Bad Singing, Being Locked in His Room, Being Lied to For Little Reason, The Color Pink, Country Music, Heavy Metal Music (Gives him a slight headache)
Hobbies:
Horse Back Riding, Rock Climbing, Adventuring
Secrets:
Has a tendency to steal things that he was with ease
Is a virgin
Smoked Pot a few times and lied to his parents about it

Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History

Love Interests
OPEN
Friends
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Family
GOT TO WAIT TO SEE
Other

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

dan.png
[fieldbox=Collin (WIP), #11ad5a, DASHED, 50, Georgia][bg=#404040]
Full Name:
Collin Jayden Hook
Nickname(s):
C.J
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Birthday:
November 17th

Parents:
Captain Hook and Some ship whore
Your story:
Peter Pan
Your Animal:
Eagle
Gift:
His father's swords

Hair Color:
Dark brown
Eye Color:
Blue
Weight:
180 Lbs

Height:
6'2"
Tattoo:
HERE
Health Aliments:
Smokes about a pack a day

Personality:
DARE DEVIL || SELF CENTERED || SAILOR || PROTECTIVE || LEADER || NATURAL BORN FIGHTER || FLIRT || PLAYER
Women, Drinking, Smoking, Partying, Partying on his Boat, His Boat, Sailing, His family, The Open Sea, Flirting, Sword Fighting, Parkour, Music, Heavy Metal Music
Dislikes:
People Who Double Cross Him, Pussies (Scardy Cats), Someone Getting Sick On His Ship, Country Music, Hill Billies, Flying Twats, Crocs (The shoe and the animal)
Hobbies:
Sailing, Mapping the Stars, Practicing Sword Fighting, Playing the Guitar
Secrets:
Lost his virginity at thirteen
Has been smoking for a while
Wants to find someone to settle down with
Doesn't want to be seen as evil for his father's old actions

Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History
Love Interests
OPEN
Friends
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Family
GOT TO WAIT TO SEE
Other
[/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited:

103015-ariana-grande-focus-lead.jpg
[fieldbox=Oceania (WIP), #cc0c92, DASHED, 50, Georgia][bg=#fafafa]
Full Name:
Oceania Opal Triton
Nickname(s):
Ocean
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Birthday:
January 7th

Parents:
Eric and Ariel
Your story:
The Little Mermaid
Your Animal:
Crab
Gift:
Mother's pearl amulet

Hair Color:
A turquoise color in the water, and a white purple color when dry
Eye Color:
Hazel brown
Weight:
103 Lbs

Height:
5'2"
Piercings:
Left nose ring, double ear lobe piercings, industrial bar.
Health Aliments:
None to report, besides turning into a mermaid when in sea water or at will

Personality:
ADVENTUROUS || THOUGHTFUL || PROTECTIVE || ARTISTIC || KIND || FREE SPIRITED || BLUNT |||
Chocolate, Candy, Calling forks Dingel-hoppers, Music, Singing, Dancing, Swimming, Balls, Feeling Special, Being in Love, Bad Boys, Clothing, Shopping, Running, Sword Fighting W/ Her Father, Sailing
Dislikes:
Evil Sea Witches, Being Cursed, When Someone Takes Her Things, Being Made Fun Of, Being Hurt
Hobbies:
Singing, Dancing, Reading
Secrets:
Never Kissed a Boy Before
Kissed a Girl
Use to Go to Raves
Would Sneak Out for Late Night Swims in the Ocean

Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History

Love Interests
OPEN
Friends
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Family
GOT TO WAIT TO SEE
Other
[/bg][/fieldbox][

Last edited:

badwolflogo_zps322c84ec.png

GoldPaw.gif

tumblr_mjgo6ibUg91ri8b23o1_500.png

GoldPaw.gif

Name:

Sundraysa Phoebe Lowell

Nickname:

Raysa/Sun/Dra

Female

Sexuality:

Male

Birthday:

7th, August

Character:

Big Bad Wolfs Oldest Daughter

What is your Fairy Tale?:

Little Red Riding Hood

Parents:

Big Bad Wolf and a Whore

GoldPaw.gif

600full-lucy-hale.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

Hair Color:

Brown

Eye Color:

Brown

Weight:

Height:

5"3'

Distinguishing Features:

Her eyes are her distinguishing features.

Health Aliments:

If the moon is full, she runs with a limp if she is in her wolf form.

GoldPaw.gif

Lucy-Hale-lucy-hale-35789811-500-680.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

What can I say about myself. The fact that I am the Oldest of the children my father had least that I know of. Though sometimes I wonder if he was even my real father. That my childhood was one that no one wants to have. My father was a male whore. When he wasn't out killing people, he was screwing them. I had deal with that sluts coming in my house, and then hearing my father and them going at it at all times of the night. I mean I get we are wolves and all that, but for the love of it all.I had to find a nanny for my brother and sisters, to get them out of the house. I had to protect them and remind then that they didn't have to be like our. As I got older I was able to start doing what I wanted. I got a rather well paying job--modeling and serving on the side. I mean you have to have money to have the finer things in life right? I worked to stay away from home. But the time I was 16, I was out on my own. Taking care of myself, and well, lets just say, I discovered myself. In more ways then one. When you know you can get anything you want, by simply batting an eye, well, ya, you do it. Lets just say that when you have money, you can accomplish great things. My father seemed to have just dropped off the face of the face of the earth. Interesting hmmm? I am not a bitch, I promise, just a woman, that know she looks good, and does what she can to get what she wants.

GoldPaw.gif

Lucy-Hale-lucy-hale-38723022-576-440.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

Personality

Strong-willed//Minx//Stubborn//Hard-headed//Aggressive//Demanding//Protective
charismatic

GoldPaw.gif

tumblr_o1uuy4MnzI1u1dkf2o1_400.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

Her Sister and Brothers
Stargazing
Bad Boys
Drinking
Parties
Coffee
Dogs
Fur

Dislikes:

Getting up fore the sun comes up
Goody Two Shoes
Smell of wet fur
Manipulation
Hang overs
Spiders
Liars
Cats

Hopes/Dreams:

To be a model
To not be like her father

Orientation:

Straight, but has had one experience with another woman.

GoldPaw.gif

cached.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

Love Interests

OPEN

Friends

OPEN

Neutral

OPEN

Enemies

OPEN

Family

Big Bad Wolf

Other

GoldPaw.gif

normal_HQ2811529.jpg

GoldPaw.gif

Your Animal:

White Wolf

Gift:

She was given the Huntsman Axe from her father. Though they didn't along, she was the oldest and he wanted to give her something that
meant alot to him. In the end the Axe was taken when the Wolf killed him. It was later found to be enchanted.

Theme Song:

Here

GoldPaw.gif

687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f34643335646131373561383961663563656663663264343339663431326166372f74756d626c725f6d6a68346d6f6d70634a317167313663386f315f3530302e676966

GoldPaw.gif

Last edited:

Sleeping_2.png

blog+new+divider+for+sparkle+pink+blog.png

Sahara Aurora Crowley

tumblr_o53k4aCPL51ulld5zo2_500.png

21||Female||September 21||Straight

tumblr_nbk11i5mE21skm491o1_500.gif

Blonde hair||Blue eyes||5"4'||145pds||Prince Philip and Aurora
Sleeping Beauty

Screenshot_6.png

Sweet//Caring//Loving//Naive
Loyal//Wears her heart on her sleeve
Soft spoken

tumblr_lxlend8J7R1qfdrw8o1_500.gif

Likes:Roses,Pink,Parties,Fluffy covers,animals,singing, dancing,her twin
Dislikes:Spinning Wheels, Needles, anything sharp, rain,keeping secerts
Hopes/Dreams: To discover a new breed of Roses

B_nppEuUwAAiO_P.jpg

Her childhood was what every girl wants. The chance to have two parents that love one another, and that their lives end in a fairy tale of Happily Ever After. She never felt what it was like to be alone. Sahara lived a quiet, and peaceful life. Even through her parents were royal, they never allowed her to be treated as she was better then everyone else. She treated the servants, and the workers all the same. Just as they were her. As she got older, her parents told her that she would have to start looking for someone to marry, and this scared her.Sahara wasn't sure what all that entailed, but she knew she would have to learn, and hopefully find someone like her parents had. But given the story of how her parents met, she wasn't sure, she wanted to do it like that. But perhaps one day, she could write her own story.

tumblr_o2l67s5mYU1su4rxso1_500.jpg

Love Interests

OPEN

Friends

OPEN

Neutral

OPEN

Enemies

OPEN

Family
-

AQw547b005ad1de7.jpg

Animal:

Unicorn

Gift:

She was given a spinning wheel from her mother. Given it was what caused her to meet her father. But this one is not enchanted. It symbolizes the love that her parents

Theme Song:
Once Upon a Dream

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reserved for Daughter of Mad Hatter - FC: Amanda Seyfried: Animal - White Tiger

amanda4_std.jpg

The Basics

Full Name:
(First, middle, last)
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Birthday:
(month, day)

Parents:

(Who gave birth to you?)
Your story:
Your Animal:
Gift:
Appearance
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguishing Features:
Health Aliments:
Personality
Hobbies:
Secrets:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
History
Relationships
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Family
Other

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.