1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2a71d4|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-wonderall-manor-ic.144925/]IC[/btn]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||✔
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||✔

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||✔
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||✔
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||✔

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||✔
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||✔

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||✔
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||✔
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||✔

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida||✔
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||✔
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||✔

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jax Skellington||24||Male||Neutral||Jack Skellington and Sally||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||✔

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

CookieMonster
    ||Alexia Bjorgman||17||Female||Neutral||Anna and Kristoff||✔

KatherinWinter
    ||Griffin Smith||25||Male||Neutral||John Smith and Pocahontas||✔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks but I lost interest when I was told the RP was closed. I have no interest in bejng assigned a character.
your not being assigned were saying you can take either of the two open

Same thing. They aren't characters I cteated.
Created? Wait I'm just a bit confused (sorry if I'm sounding rude, just trying to understand. And not trying to force you to take the characters) but when you say that, you still can create the character. You would just be playing like the Daughter of Anna or the son of Pocahontas but the way they come out is completely up to you.

You would just be playing like the Daughter of Anna or the son of Pocahontas but the way they come out is completely up to you.

Aren't these characters sheets already filled out? Plus I'm not sure that the characters I had in mind would fit either role.

Aren't these characters sheets already filled out? Plus I'm not sure that the characters I had in mind would fit either role.
They were filled out by someone who had originally had them but then dropped them. Since they dropped them they are therefore open and the character sheet that was filled out is now null and void. So it would let you create your own character and how you would like them to turn out.

Like I said, I'm not trying to force you to take the position or anything but it would be fun to have you. It is ultimately up to you whether or not you want to take the character or not. But the characters can turn out however you like.

Since they dropped them they are therefore open and the character sheet that was filled out is now null and void.

If the sheet is null and void why aren't the parents optional?

If the sheet is null and void why aren't the parents optional?
Because when this was first started there were already parents that were up such as Daughter of Anna, son of Lady termain and so on and so on. People just claimed who they wanted to make the children of. (does that make sense? Sorry if it doesnt.) So daughter of Anna and son of Pocahontas were originally put up. None of us actually got to choose out of all the Disney characters who we wanted our children to be descendants of. We had to pick from the choices that were already up.

None of us actually got to choose out of all the Disney characters who we wanted our children to be descendants of. We had to pick from the choices that were already up.
I suppose that's fair enough. I will take a look at the two open characters and wair to see if @CookieMonster has a preference

Reactions: Stargazer
View attachment 109136
Name
Jackson Skelington
Nickname(s)
Jax
Age and Birthday
25 October 31st
Evil or Good
Neutral chaos
Disney Parent
Jack and Sally
View attachment 109137
Eye Color
blue
Hair Description
Blonde and shortish
Height
6'3
Weight
Piercings
ears
Marks
sleeved and back full of tattoos
Health Ailments
none
View attachment 109138
Personality
Sarcastic
Charming
Daring
Ambitious
Funny
Witty
Smart
Adventurous
Tempermental
History
rp
Hobbies/Talents
Bow and arrows
working out
hand to hand combat
all weapons
swimming
reading
dance and sing
Strengths/Weaknesses
Family
attitude
temper
ambition
endurance
smarts
witt
survival skills
Fears
Jellyfish
disappointing his parents
Secrets
afraid of jellyfish
Hates seafood
can Dance and Sing ( doesn't want people to know)
View attachment 109139
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Enemies
open
Other
open
Feelings on Arranged Marriage
wants to learn to love someone on his own doesn't really like it
Favorite Song✮​
Watch "Mix - What's This - Flyleaf (Lyrics)" on YouTube
Mix - What's This - Flyleaf (Lyrics):
Anything Else
Disney is Magic
View attachment 109140
just changed him to Jack and Sally's daughter @Misguided†Ghost

Actually realizing that if I took Daughter of Anna I'd be with @Brea again so I'm going to turn her down.

@KatherinWinter or @CookieMonster one of you can have her. Which is perfect cause two spots are open to two people who want to join. :)
You... don't want to be paired with me!? Well, that's just rude.

(P.S - You know she switched the pairings around, right? Our characters are no longer together :ashamed:)

(P.S - You know she switched the pairings around, right? Our characters are no longer together :ashamed:)
ouch

Actually realizing that if I took Daughter of Anna I'd be with @Brea again so I'm going to turn her down.

@KatherinWinter or @CookieMonster one of you can have her. Which is perfect cause two spots are open to two people who want to join. :)
I suppose that's fair enough. I will take a look at the two open characters and wair to see if @CookieMonster has a preference
Can I take Daughter of Anna? I have an interesting idea for her.

I freaking love you! But I thought I was still paired with you and thought that it would be unfair if both our babes were together. Had I known and relooked at pairings I would have kept daughter of Anna. Forever hating myself

[/tabs]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida|
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jackson Smith||25||Male||Neutral||Pocahontas and John Smith||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

Is it okay if the Daughter of Anna is a bit of a rebel, but good?

[stabs=bcenter|3000x2000]
{slide=Main|center}
f1dd82a9649e0babdf55d68c6a3bb7ab.png

7642535e53bcd78cfac46c1c8950b4cd.png

{/slide}
{slide=Basics|center}
95f31d94fd85cadf2988fff148b54a03.png

✮Name✮
"What, you don't know?"
Alexia Norah Bjorgman

✮Nickname(s)✮
"Just call me Alex."
Alex, Xia, Nora, and Rae.

✮Age and Birthday✮
"Age doesn't matter. At least, not to the last three guys I've dated."
17 | March 3rd.

✮Gender✮
"If you don't know, then you need glasses."
Female

✮Evil or Good✮
"You see, that's a tricky question. How does one define the way they are? Do they just look in a mirror one day and say, 'Hey, I'd like to be a home wrecker', or is it something that happens gradually, building up over a series of changing events?"
Chaotic Neutral

✮Disney Parent✮
"They're sweethearts, but I've been crazy since the day I was born."
Anna and Kristoff

8d56e0236017cdfab452db0be20a9cd3.png

{/slide}

{slide=Her Appearance|center}

5c63b5c0717c13a6aa5bffc43934fc68.png

✮Eye Color✮
"Eyes both brown and blue.."
Chocolate brown - sometimes wears blue contacts.

316f0604fc23b73e312977f460280089.png

✮Hair Description✮
"My parents joke that I look more like Aunt Elsa than I do my own mother."
Blonde, Bust length, Sometimes dyes it other colours.
30fe4492dea10acdb7d2b9abb6b74857.png
393b389bfb9147e20f821b450c6b791e.png

✮Height✮
"I like being tall. I can see over everyone at the movies."
5'6"

✮Weight✮
"I may look small, but I've been kickboxing since I was nine."
125 Lbs

✮Piercings✮
"Boy, were my parents freaked out when I came home with these!"

Nose
efa1a2e57d1e7c6e3d8d3b2ff9700fee.png

Belly button
d56cd2b6a0e7c9f92c740662cfa7c10b.png
12151c7bba0f357d88482edebbbe955c.png

Ears
9d0214c64e3c7ef2994ed545ec0e5b88.png

✮Marks✮
"So what?"
Alex has a tattoo on her right wrist that says 'Faith'.
94e926733f782740952d5c539cba3ae3.png
b9cbae34949a49e36c2366d10aade156.png

✮Health Ailments✮
"I don't want your pity."
Alex has a type of heart condition that is very dangerous to her health.
M.D.D.
{/slide}

{slide=Personality|center}

32ecabdbb8c76e7ffa6766c576c82705.png

✮Personality✮
"You'll never meet someone as strong as me."
Alex is a very strong, and independent girl. She doesn't let others boss her around, or tell her what to do. She does what she wants, and doesn't fear the consequences. She's Fearless, to a fault, and obstinate. On the other side, she's Passionate and cares, sometimes too much. She's terrified of falling in love, or caring so deeply for someone that she's completely putty in their hands. She's persistent, determined, tenacious. She gets what she wants, and she's good at molding others to her will, often after growing close with them.
She puts walls up, walls to keep others at bay. She's had a long time to perfect her facade of a happy girl, and if you do something for long enough, it gets easier to fake it.
Ever since she has been young, she has been a rebellious sort. She's extremely feisty, and is blunt. She doesn't put up with others' crap and will never sit there and take it. On top of all, she is very sarcastic. Insults seem to bounce right off of tough exterior, and she's likely to quip one right back.
She's a heart-breaker, and a player. She's broken many hearts of guys.

Although, underneath many tough exteriors, there is a different person inside. She doesn't show this person to nearly anyone, even her parents see the tough, walled-off person.
She's sad, which rarely few ever pick up on. She's scared. She's only ever depended on herself, and she's protected. She doesn't let anyone in, and doesn't plan to do so soon.
It takes a lot for her to trust, and more to love. Her love only goes for her parents, and some relatives.
"It's a lonely road when only one travels." Is a quote she knows by heart.
She however, isn't the stereotypical depressed person that hides from the world. She finds joy in simple pleasures, such as her hobbies and pets. She forces herself to get up every day because she knows that it would be so much worse if she stopped.

And, who knows? Maybe she'll do the thing that she's never done. Maybe she'll let someone in.

11724a11d3c323102dc187b73a6e141a.png

✮History✮
"Don't tell."
Alex had a rather happy childhood, filled with fun in the sun, imaginary friends and tea parties with stuffed animals.
However, Alex wasn't the normal girl. She was a tomboy, always doing things less girlish and more boy-like. She would play in the dirt, pull out worms, frogs, lizards or anything she could get her hands on and play with them. She wasn't afraid of these creatures, although she enjoyed the fact that her mother was. She was a prankster, always pulling jokes and pranks on friends and family. She loved laughing, stories and love. But one day, that all changed.

Anna had had trouble with her heart ever since she was a child, when a young Elsa made a mistake that would endanger Anna's life, more than once. This mistake was later fixed, and all was well, but as a result of the mistake, it left a problem that was not known until Alex was about seven years old. Anna fell sick and was bedridden, but further consequences to her health revealed that Anna needed more care than could be given, and subsequently Alex was sent to live with her uncle on Kristoff's side, Aldrick, and his wife, Eril.
So Alex's bags were packed, goodbyes said, and the voyage to Aldrick's house was set in motion. The first few months were fine, and her Uncle and Aunt were wonderful. But everything changed when Anna died. Aldrick blamed Alex for her mother's death, often screaming profanities at her or emotionally tearing her down. She wasn't allowed to leave the house except for school, and all communications were cut off from her. This went on till Alex was Ten, when the emotional abuse turned physical. She was absent from school for a week, and on the next day that she did, a teacher berated her for her absence. When she returned from school, her uncle had news for her. Her father had died in an accident. He told her that it was her fault, and that she had killed him because of her mother's death.
The abuses continued for one year until a servant to the castle showed up and told Alex's uncle that he was to bring her back to the kingdom. Aldrick fought with the servant, telling him that she was perfectly happy there and that she did not want to leave. That was not the case. The reason Aldrick did not want her to go, is because that Alex had sustained injuries from Aldrick, and he feared that if the Servant saw her, he would be put to death.

The fight escalated to the point where the Castle guards were called, and Aldrick had to be forcibly removed from his house, along with his wife. They found Alex in a cellar underneath the house, bruises littering her skin.

When Alex was returned to the castle, she learned that Aldrick had not only lied to her once, but twice. Both her parents were alive and breathing.

She was hugged and kissed by both her parents, later learning that Aldrick had lied to them as well, telling them that Alex had ran away the month she arrived, and was presumed dead until a neighbor of his saw her alive and reported it to the castle.

Aldrick and Eril bribed a guard to let them go, and took off to another kingdom.

Alex's parents tried everything they could, but Alex was changed forever. Aldrick's words burned in her mind, and for months she wouldn't leave her room. But one day, out of the blue, she walked out and started talking again, starting with saying hello to her parents.

When Alex was twelve, she developed a serious condition that caused her to have three heart attacks, all in the same year. She was babied by her parents, who kept her with them at all times until she turned fifteen, and pushed them away, instead growing more rebellious and stubborn, going out and doing crazy things. It was her motto that if she was going to die, she wanted to die living.

e101e145253c2895011fea2ee61f6124.jpg

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
"I have lots of em'!"
Archery | Alex is very good at archery. When she was younger she competed in a series of archery championships, and almost always came out in the top three. She has three trophies and four medals from these competitions.

Cooking | When Alex was younger, her parents sent her to an academy for princesses, and one of their classes was Cooking. Alex loved it, often taking the cookbook to her dorm and mixing up recipes on the stove. She would usually bring back her creations to her teacher and start a conversation on the topic/recipe in question, often asking how to improve upon it and such.

Artist | Alex is an exceptional drawer and painter, constantly jumping from her paper to her skin. She frequently shows up with pen drawings on her arms and legs that sometimes look like tattoos, freaking others out.
7018e6cfb9288d0a679439742fdb614e.png

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
"Trying to hurt me? Try harder."
She's a very strong person, someone who doesn't let others hurt her because of the walls she's built. But, this does mean it's harder for her to let others in. Harder to trust, harder to care, harder to love.

She suffers from her depression, and on some nights, can be heard crying in her room. But come daybreak, and she'll walk out with a smile on her face.

One of her weaknesses is Pizza. If you give her that, she might just kiss you.
{/slide}
[/stabs]​
[stabs=bcenter|3000x2000]
{slide=The Good Stuff|center}

146680327d411ac73d62354a84ce19b5.png

✮Fears✮
"When I was younger, I was that kid that played in the dirt. The one that would pick up snakes and go let them loose inside my house to freak my mom out. The one that would play pranks on her parents, just to see how they would react. The one that did everything she was told not to. The one that broke the hearts of seven-year-old boys. I'm also the one that never grew up."

Philophobia - Fear of falling in love.

Gamophobia - Fear of Commitment, intimacy.

- Fear of herself. Fear of dying.

- Is fearful of marrying or loving someone that will hurt her.

- She's fearful of letting someone in and then losing that person, or losing that trust in a way so violent that it's almost worse than that person dying.

- Is fearful that something will happen to her like what almost happened to her mother.

Androphobia - Fear of men.

dcb8026d1c22438ec02c74ae758426a0.jpg

✮Secrets✮
"I'm a broken girl with a happy face."
Scared of getting married, but more than that, having to rule. She'd be happier just a commoner, free to do as she pleases.
Her heart condition. She's never told anyone, only her parents know, and they wouldn't have if she had the choice.
She was mentally and physically abused by her uncle when she was sent to live with him. Few know, and fewer know the intense psychological damage.
Has a secret obsession with call of duty games.
Has a secret obsession with Zombies. Zombie movies, zombie tv shows, zombie games.
Has a bit of OCD.
She's still a virgin.

0f957d7a939837e489202880eb40e45d.png
{/slide}​
{slide=More|center}

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

* - Most of these relationships will be developed AFTER they arrive at the Wonderall Mansion.

✮Fiancee✮

Alexander

✮Friends✮

Jaime
Zach
Lily - Best friends
Onyx - Close friends
Winter

✮Enemies✮

✮Other✮

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
"Oh, honey, you can't break a broken heart."
"It's not going to happen. I'd kill him first."

tumblr_inline_nkdrlbhy8q1rxc0fj.png

✮Favorite Song✮
"These are the songs I listen to late at night. When the moon is up and everybody else is sleeping, these are the songs that keep me sane."

"And of course, my all-time favourites."
Boombox - Laura Marano
You're such a - Hailee Steinfeld
I don't want to grow up - Bebe Rexha
Stone cold - Demi Lovato
Confident - Demi Lovato
New Romantics - Taylor Swift
How to be a heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds

✮Anything Else✮
"My dogs! Love my dogs!"
Dreamcatcher and Jojo
dd39065f91df8da27d8fa0d4d57b5238.png