1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2a71d4|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-wonderall-manor-ic.144925/]IC[/btn]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||✔
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||✔

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||✔
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||✔
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||✔

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||✔
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||✔

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||✔
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||✔
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||✔

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida||✔
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||✔
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||✔

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jax Skellington||24||Male||Neutral||Jack Skellington and Sally||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||✔

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

CookieMonster
    ||Alexia Bjorgman||17||Female||Neutral||Anna and Kristoff||✔

KatherinWinter
    ||Griffin Smith||25||Male||Neutral||John Smith and Pocahontas||✔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
are rooms still applying to the rp?

So I would have had him up today, but stuff came up. Will be putting him up tomorrow though, as I'm home all day.

a9ba0192140ce523a66ddf7c945f3cd8.jpg
✮Name✮ Maximillian Matthias Melbourne
Seriously, got enough Ms?
✮Nickname(s)✮ Mil, The Dragon
I hate hate hate Max.
✮Age and Birthday✮ 21, December 23
Just old enough to drink.
✮Gender✮ Male
I'd say you could check, but I'd rather you didn't.
✮Evil or Good✮ Evil
I'm a bad guy, even if I'm less bad than Maleficent.
✮Disney Parent✮ Maleficent
I have nothing to say about her.
GJW4jC1.png
✮Eye Color✮ Muddy green
Like dad's I'm guessing.
✮Hair Description✮ Very dark brown, nearly black, often combed and styled with the bangs up
Also like my father's.
✮Height✮ 6' 3"
I got Her height.
✮Weight✮ 159 lbs
I'm pretty thin...
✮Piercings✮ None (the pictures lie)
I don't believe in wounding my skin for something so superficial.
✮Marks✮ On his back, on his left forearm, across his chest
Unlike piercings, tattoos are art.
✮Health Ailments✮ Nicotine Addiction
I gotta have a smoke.
TaRpIHM.png
✮Personality✮
Addictive- I get addicted to things way too easily for my own good. I find a thing that makes me feel good, and I run with it. I'm definitely not proud of it, but it's too hard to quit.
Violent- I get violent quickly. I can snap at just about anything, and nothing will stop the rage. Maleficent has rubbed off on me in this way, and I hate it. I've resorted to counting backwards from five.
Timid- I don't just burst through the door and start introducing myself. That's what crazy people do. I sit in the corner and watch before I talk.
Imaginative- I love daydreaming, and can think up entire worlds in my head. It's what kept me sane the many years of being locked away with no one else to talk with.
Independent- I don't need anyone to save me, I can do it myself. These people thinking that I'm someone broken in need of repair can go suck my dick. I don't need anyone so long as I have myself.

✮History✮ Mil grew up with a mother not even an orphan would wish for. He knew his father for only a short time of his life, and can barely remember him. Mil only knows his last name was Milbourne, and he looks like him. Maximillian was raised in a way he could only describe as hell. He wasn't loved, but he wasn't hated. He was more of a regret. His mother didn't want anything to do with him, but at the same time loved controlling every aspect of his life. It was like being controlled. Sometimes, he was even literally controlled by her. This only happened when he rebelled.

He was raised on the view point that he was better than everyone else, but his mother was better than everyone else and him. He was practically brainwashed into thinking his mother could do no wrong, and she was always right. This helped her to control him. If she didn't want him to do something, obviously she knew best, she was smarter than him. She did teach him magic, but only the basics. He stole the rest by reading her books without her permission.

There was a woman, a goblin nurse named Bliaftult, who did help raise Mil. She was unlike the others, and was a very kind but strict creature. She showed him what it meant to have compassion, and helped him realize that love did truly exist in the world, even if it was always flawed. She helped him become a realist. He hoped that he could just spend the rest of his time with her as his mother figure, but Maleficent soon put a stop to that and had her executed on his 14th birthday. Ever since that day, he's pretty much hated her guts, and has wanted nothing to do with her.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮ Reading, jogging, puzzles, drawing, mixing drinks and potions/Smoke tricks, magic, alchemy, cooking
All stuff I picked up on while being bored out of my mind.
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮ Emotionally resilient, magical, is a half-dragon sorcerer, very quick and agile/Physically weak, trust issues, nicotine addiction, stone hearted, low willpower
Well, maybe I'm not completely flawless.
✮Fears✮ His mother killing someone else he cares about, never finding someone who truly cares about him
I don't want what happened to Blia to happen to someone else.
✮Secrets✮ Actually can't turn into a full dragon; has a blog that is run by a fake person he created, a 17 year old Korean-American girl named Soo, also known as CutieKittyLovey. He posts cute things, and runs it purely for the superficial love he gets from internet strangers.
I've thought about quitting the blog, but I have too many followers, I'd actually feel kind of bad.
3900325.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Fiancee✮ Winter Snow
✮Friends✮ Onyx, Jaime, Dani, Ferris
✮Enemies✮ Zachary, Nova, Orlando
✮Neural/Acquaintances✮ Lily, Mirabella, Zackariah, Jasmine, Sadie, Mollie, Alex, Ophelia, Aspen, Phoenix, Thaleia
✮Other✮ His magic consists of turning one body part into a draconic version, giving himself wings or a tail, some limited fire magic (that is strangely colored purple), very minor suggestion (he could maybe convince someone to give him a quarter), and other tricks that don't really have a use.
I don't have as much power as Maleficent, but I'm getting there.
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮ He just wants to be away from his mother.
I could give or take the whole marriage thing, but I just want to be away from her.
✮Favorite Song✮ Mighty Fall- Fall Out Boy
✮Anything Else✮ Speaks German fluently
tumblr_ni7p9t9ayq1tk87cqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
So guys @practically.a.fairy and I were thinking more about plot building and stuff and we were like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT ALL OF THIS?! THEY CAN'T JUST SIT IN THEIR ROOMS AWAY FROM THE WORLD!" So eventually we came to the conclusion to do something like the show Married at First Sight where they go through different stages of relationships through exercises, and team building. For example, the first day or week or whatever we decide to go with is them meeting and getting to know each other which then leads to the next stage

Giving away son of Tiana. I don't need that kinda stress in my life.

Reactions: Ghostie
I'm down with that!

I'm attempting to rework pairings as well so look out for that. And who wants to take the son of Tiana. We can always change him to another Disney hero

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I'm attempting to rework pairings as well so look out for that. And who wants to take the son of Tiana. We can always change him to another Disney hero
if you change him sure

I'm gonna wait until Pairings are finalized before I suggest any relationships XD

Switched pairings a little bit. I wanna start guys!

tonight maybe or after work tomorrow

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS!
(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I will let you know that some of these will not have very elaborate ideas for relationships because I can be lazy! I love you guys though haha. NTS: Strikethrough means that they’ve been accepted and/or talked about. All in blue means it’s in my character sheet)
@Tarieles

Edan
  • Onyx – They’re to be married. Of course Onyx isn’t gonna like him at first since she’s being forced to marry him. Later on in the roleplay she might just warm up to him. Maybe. xD
  • Winter – Friends. I can see these two getting along great seeing as Winter is usually trying to make new friends and get people to like her.
  • Zach – Friends.
  • Jaime – I think that she’d like him. She’s a really nice person overall, despite her somewhat rude and “evil” side
  • Lily – She’d be friends with him and I can see her being all flirty with him since she flirts with pretty much everyone
Malika
  • Onyx – I can see these two being friends.
  • Jaime – Neutral or friends. Possibly friendly acquaintances
  • Winter - Neutral
  • Zach – Neutral or friends
  • Lily – Friends or Neutral.
Mil
  • Onyx – Friends for sure! They’d raise hell, I can promise you that lol
  • Jaime – Neutral or friends.
  • Winter – They’re gonna be married! I feel like Winnie would be very shy around him and before they find out their getting married, she might even be a bit scared of him since he’s still a bad guy. She pretty much just wants to be accepted by people she meets, so she’d eventually warm up to Mil. I feel like if they get closer, she’d call him Max just to tease him
  • Zach – Of course they’re gonna be enemies since you know the whole Maleficent put a curse on his mom thing or whatever
  • Lily – She’s gonna flirt with him. If I haven’t made this abundantly clear, Lily is a flirt
@Brea

Ophelia
  • Jaime – Friends or friendly acquaintances
  • Onyx – Neutral or maybe enemies. Onyx is very… well she’s a bitch. Ophelia is very nice and I can kinda see her Onyx being at least a little nice to her sometimes. Leaning more towards neutral rather than enemies
  • Winter – Good friends. These two would probably get along really well.
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends.
Danielle
  • Onyx – Good or Best friends. I can see these two being good friends and fucking shit up haha xD
  • Winter – Neutral. I can see them exchanging a hello here and there, but nothing too extravagant or buddy-buddy.
  • Zach – They’re gonna be married! Of course he’s going to be the sweetheart he is to her. He’s most likely gonna do everything he can to stay happy through this and he’s definitely gonna try his hardest to make sure she’s happy. I can tell that Dani is gonna make her hatred of the situation very public and won’t hold her tongue about it, Zach will probably just shrug her comments off and try to get her to see the best of it
  • Jaime – Friends. They’d probably fuck some shit up together.
  • Lily – I feel like Dani wouldn’t like her sweet side that usually shows, or her excess amount of flirtatiousness. I’d say neutral.
Alexander
  • Onyx - Neutral
  • Winter – I can see them being friends
  • Zach – Friends or neutral
  • Jaime – Friends or neutral
  • Lily – Friends
@xLarius

Ferris
  • Jaime – They’re gonna be married and I think their personalities are somewhat similar so I think that’s pretty good.
  • Onyx – Neutral or Enemies. Onyx would probably hate how happy he is. Of course that flirtatiousness of his might make her tolerate him. She enjoys flattery
  • Winter – Friends. Winter is a sweetheart, so she’ll try to be friends with anyone
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – She’ll flirt with him. Lily flirts with everyone so expect this a lot if they talk haha. Friends.

@Deathly☠Chaos

Orlando
  • Jaime – Friends or Neutral
  • Onyx - Friends
  • Winter – Neutral or enemies
  • Zach – Neutral
  • Lily – Friends

Phoenix
  • Jaime - Neutral
  • Onyx – Best friends of course! They’re brother and sister, and twins which makes them practically inseparable. They both have great fashion sense and I can tell that the two would raise hell and probably make their dislike of the situation very public and let everyone know.
  • Winter – She’s gonna be scared of him. I can already tell. Phoenix’s blunt and rude personality will probably steer her away from him.
  • Zach – Neutral. Maybe they can be friends, maybe not
  • Lily – Friends
@Stargazer

Aspen
  • Jaime – Neutral or friends
  • Onyx – Friends
  • Winter – Neutral or Enemies
  • Zach – Neutral or Enemies
  • Lily – Friends or Neutral
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Sadie
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx - Neutral
  • Winter – Friends or Neutral
  • Zach – Friends or neutral
  • Lily – Friends
Mollie
  • Jaime – Hmm I don’t know about these two haha. They’re supposed to be enemies, but Jaime is sort of a badass sometimes. I’ll let you pick this one
  • Onyx – I think these two would be good friends. They’d probably cause some chaos around the castle here and there.
  • Winter – Winter would probably be somewhat scared of Mollie since she’s evil and Winter is a definite goody-two-shoes. I’m thinking neutral or enemies.
  • Zach – Friends of Neutral. He’d probably try to be friends with her seeing as he always tries to see the good in people
  • Lily – Okay so these two have to be best friends of course! I mean Mollie is Peter Pan’s daughter and Lily is Tinkerbell’s. Those two are best friends, so it’s only right that they’re best friends too! The most sensible thing is that Lily is Mollie’s fairy and their friendship started from practically birth. Lily and Mollie have somewhat similar personalities too, which definitely helps!
@Princess Poisoned Rose

Mirabella
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx – Enemies
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends or neutral
@practically.a.fairy

Jasmine
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx – Neutral
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
Zachariah
  • Jaime – BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY’RE BROTHER AND SISTER!
  • Onyx – I feel like Onyx wouldn’t be too rude to him. Friends or Neutral. You pick
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
@~Dark.Disney~

Lucian
  • Jaime - Neutral
  • Onyx – Neutral.
  • Winter – Neutral or Friends
  • Zach – Neutral
  • Lily – Neutral
@IceQueen

Li
  • Jaime – Friends
  • Onyx - Enemies
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends
Nova
  • Jaime – Friends or Neutral
  • Onyx - Friends
  • Winter - Enemies
  • Zach – Neutral or Enemies
  • Lily – Neutral
@Unbound

Thaleia
  • Jaime – Hmm maybe friends. Jaime isn’t completely nice, but she isn’t completely good either. I’m thinking friends or neutral.
  • Onyx – They’re both rude, crazy bitches. Definite friendship! J
  • Winter – Winter will probably be scared of her.
  • Zach – Neutral.
  • Lily – They’re gonna be married. Lily isn’t happy about it, but she isn’t really mad about it either, whereas Thaleia hates the idea. I think this will cause some strife in their relationship. I think I’ll let you chose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.