1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2a71d4|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-wonderall-manor-ic.144925/]IC[/btn]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||✔
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||✔

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||✔
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||✔
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||✔

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||✔
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||✔

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||✔
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||✔
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||✔

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida||✔
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||✔
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||✔

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jax Skellington||24||Male||Neutral||Jack Skellington and Sally||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||✔

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

CookieMonster
    ||Alexia Bjorgman||17||Female||Neutral||Anna and Kristoff||✔

KatherinWinter
    ||Griffin Smith||25||Male||Neutral||John Smith and Pocahontas||✔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • i wish I was a lesbo...jpg
    ✮Name✮ Jasmine Gray Hightopp
    ✮Nickname(s)✮ Jazz, Gray, Hatter
    ✮Age and Birthday✮ 19, April 15th
    ✮Gender✮ Female
    ✮Evil or Good✮ "I'm good, thanks for asking!"
    ✮Disney Parent✮ The Hatter
  • ugh cute girls.jpg
    ✮Eye Color✮ Hazel
    ✮Hair Description✮ Short, Bright blue. Originally bright red/orange
    ✮Height✮ 5'2''
    ✮Weight✮ 175lb
    ✮Piercings✮ None
    ✮Marks✮"What a personal question... Leave me alone"
  • ✮Health Ailments✮
  • cute.jpg
    ✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
    ✮History✮ (Optional)
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    ✮Fears✮
    ✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    cute lil rocker chick.jpg
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮
    ✮Enemies✮
    ✮Other✮
    ✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
    (Picture of Character Here)

Reactions: IceQueen
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Sorry for the wait, i have been busy and haven't gotten to work on him yet, hopefully i can start it today or tomorrow :)

By the way, my characters have been successfully moved.

Sorry for the wait, i have been busy and haven't gotten to work on him yet, hopefully i can start it today or tomorrow :)
How you doin on it love?

If you want it snatched up right away, I can take it Ghost. I don't mind playing a third.

If you want it snatched up right away, I can take it Ghost. I don't mind playing a third.
Thank you boo! Also thought I should tell you that Son of Pocahontas is open too

@Tarieles @Deathly☠Chaos @Stargazer @~Happily.Ever.After~ I know you guys don't have 3 characters, so I thought I'd see if any of you would like to take the remaining characters we need (also whoever takes the son of Cruella will be my character's brother):
Son of Alice
Son of Pocahontas
Son of Maleficent
Son of Cruella De Vil
Daughter of Peter Pan

I'm torn between Maleficent and Cruella.

Think I'll go Maleficent though.

I'll take daughter of Peter Pan :)

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
@IceQueen also I know you only have two and if you wanna take either
Son of Alice
or
Son of Pocahontas

@Tarieles it's kinda hard for a few of us to read your dialogue for your Son of Merida

I'll be putting translations in the IC, he's supposed to be super hard to understand.

And I do plan on using the language barrier as character development, so he'll progressively get easier to understand if someone will teach him, and just naturally from not being around his mother lol.

large.jpg
[fieldbox=Mollie, #1aa336, DASHED, 50, Helvetica]
hanna-eyeroll.gif

#1aa336
✮Name✮
Mollie Keagan Pan
✮Nickname(s)✮
Mol, MK, Pancake
✮Age and Birthday✮
18, December 1st
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
Neutrally Chaotic (though it should probably be Naturally Chaotic) ... She's self-serving, doing whatever is in her best interest and what is most fun.
✮Disney Parent✮
Peter Pan

✮Eye Color✮
hazel eyes that range from looking golden light brown to yellow-green and silver-blue
✮Hair Description✮
Her hair is naturally long honey blonde hair that is somewhere between wavy and straight in texture.
✮Height✮
5'4"
✮Weight✮
111lbs
✮Piercings✮
both lobes are pierced twice each, her right industrial is pierced, her left Helix is pierced three times, her left rook and left snug are also pierced once each. Her belly button has one piercing in it.
✮Marks✮
This on her right shoulder, this on the top of her right foot and this on her left hip.
✮Health Ailments✮
dyslexia, dyscalculia, Neuroblastoma Survivor (diagnosed with Stage 2B at age 4)

✮Personality✮
Spunky, charming, stubborn, brave, playful, outgoing, spontaneous, instinctive, secretive yet honest, warm-hearted, welcoming, sentimental (I'll expand these later... into paragraphy stuffs)
- Likes; spending time outside, friends, family, taking pictures, being in pictures, goofing around, most green foods, vanilla chip yogurt, mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Dislikes; reading, math, school, hospitals, needles, medicine, being misunderstood
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{Hobbies}
riding
exploring
trying new things
traveling
{Talents}
taking risks
tolerating change
running
gymnastics
climbing trees
gardening
riding
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+ brave
+ charming
+ outgoing
+ welcoming
+ change
+ tolerant
- stubborn
- sicknesses
- reading
- maths
- needles
✮Fears✮
death of a family member or loved one, disappointing a loved one
✮Secrets✮
- Mollie got her first tattoo at 14, the one on her foot, when she relapsed. Doctors didn't think she would be able to survive, and the tattoo was her way of letting her family know that she wasn't afraid to die... though it probably made them more angry that she got a tattoo more so than not being afraid to leave the living.
- She puts up a lot of fronts, not usually allowing others to see what she really feels.
- Mollie was 'taught' to fly at a very young age. Her older sister, Katya, accidentally pushed her out of the tree they were climbing when she was only two... if it hadn't been for one of the fairies being nearby she surly would have fallen to her death.
- Pancake is the youngest of three children. Casey, her older brother is 35 now, and Katya, her older sister is 25.

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
This isn't gonna fly with her (pun intended). Anyone she gets stuck with should prepare themselves.
✮Pets✮
Tiger Lily (Flower)> Mare > 4yr > 13.3hh dark brown Morgan
Nana > Female > 3m > Bernese Mountain Dog
Tic-Toc > Male > 7yr > grey and white Tabby
Curly > Male > 2yr > Teacup Cavapoo
✮Favorite Song✮
So Much Better - Legally Blonde
✮Other✮
- Disney is Magical
- FC; Ashley Benson[/fieldbox]

Can I get a link for the old thread so I can go pluck the two that are being transferred and I will start on my new one!

01.jpg

Orlando Rooney Hearts

• 304x-destroyed-04-010-copyf3.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    "Really? You don't know? Stupid."
    Orlando Rooney Hearts

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]

"Call me this and I'll kill you...that's a promise."
    Rooney

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]

"Best day of mum's life."
    19 - January 1st

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I pound it, I don't have it."
    Male

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Evil or Good✮[/BCOLOR]

"Well I won't say I'm a little saint."
    Evil - Extremely...but he wonders what it's like on the other side.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Disney Parent✮[/BCOLOR]

"She has a big head and he is her best friend."
    Born to the slightly insane Red Queen (Irecabeth of Crims), Orlando was the first and only prince to the Red Kingdom. His father is the Red Knight whom is also Orlando's mother's closest and best friend.

• image.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I've been told it's better than yours."
    Orlando was always groomed to perfect, his mother wouldn't have it any other way. The boys lavish brown locks smell of red roses, honey, and dragon lily. His hair is soft to the touch and has a beautiful shine to it.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]

"I guess I'm tall, but everyone where I am from is short."
    6'3"

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]

"Personally I think I could weigh more, but that's cause I like building muscle."
    200 Lbs

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]

"Um...what?"
    Nipple piercings. His mother does not know this and would frown upon it fairly quick.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]

"Is that even a question? Of course I do!"
    Here - Orlando's inspiration for the piece of art was of course his mother's minions constant chanting of "painting the roses red." Personally, Orlando can't stand white roses and favors the idea of turning the red.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]

"Can you just not?"
    - Slight allergy to bees: Yes, it's funny to think that someone that lives around tons of flowers that he would be allergic to bees, but sadly it's true. Orlando swells like a balloon, but don't worry he'll be okay.

- Bipolar: Sure he seems like a complete ass hole, but there are days that Orlando can't bring himself to do anything let only insult someone. Other days Orlando seems to be on his A game insult and hurting as many people as he feels necessary.

- Anger Issues: Orlando has enough problems being the next king of his kingdom, but his anger issues does have him calling out "Off with their heads" a lot. Like mother, like son.

• AndreALANCLARKE4Esquire.4_thumb.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Personality✮[/BCOLOR]
    Efficient || Bossy || Ambitious
    Being a natural born leader comes naturally to someone in charge meaning Orlando. Since his younger years Orlando has really been someone to give the orders instead of take them, something he is extremely fond of. Though if there is one thing Orlando knows how to do is get a job done and get it done well, he doesn't half ass anything. If he wants something bad enough he will get it.

Wicked || Harsh || Blunt
    Being the son of one of the worse people around, Orlando knows a thing or to on being a dick. He will say what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants without giving a damn who's feelings he hurts in the process. He won't hold his tongue to spare some baby's feelings. Though he could word his comments better, he doesn't.

Worrisome || Stubborn || Charming
    Buried deep within his charming persona is a vulnerable guy that worries about the ones that he lets close to him. It's not every day that Orlando chooses to let someone in, so when he does it really means you mean something to him. Though it's tough to even get to that stage because of Orlando lacking trust for others and he won't make himself open no matter how many times someone asks. His stuck in his ways.

Artistic || Musically Inclined || Imaginative
    When things seem to go wrong Orlando turns to his art or music. His mother paid much money for someone to teach her son to master the piano and violin. Eventually Orlando got so good at the instruments that he was able to compose his own pieces. He considers them poetry in the form of music, so listen closely because he tells a story about himself. Besides he talent in the musically side, Orlando is a natural at drawing and painting. Living with an insane women one has to have a way to express themselves.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮History✮[/BCOLOR]

Born in one of the worst winters Wonderland has ever faced, Prince Orlando Rooney Hearts was the first and only son of the Red Queen. The day of his birth was one of great celebration that surprisingly didn't contain an execution. The Red Queen actually felt pure joy for an entire day. Orlando symbolized the continuance of a truly powerful family, one that was feared by many. Being born to such a dastardly woman cast a long shadow that Orlando would fight to overcome.

Orlando's father, the Red Knight taught him from the early age of two to wield a sword with grace, accuracy, strength, and pride. Many of the first lessons that Orlando learned was never to talk back to his father. The Red Queen was bad, but the Red Knight knew how to do damage to his only son. The small boys goals was to get through the day with minimal bruising, cuts, and blood escaping his body. Pain wasn't something he enjoyed, but as the lad grew in age so did his durability for being beat. He took his punishments without a blink of an eye, yet no one knows that part of his life and never will.

For many years Orlando trained in being an excellent prince and future king. He was his mother's pride and joy because he would continue her legacy of ruling with an iron fist. Sure the first few years brought many thoughts of being different from his mother, but he soon changed his mind to follow in his mother's foot steps. By the age of thirteen, Orlando had already sentenced his first man to death. In all honesty, Orlando enjoyed watching the card men place the poor heads in the mote around his home. In a weird way, it comforted him. Death became the boys best friend in a place where he lacked them.

As Orlando grew so did his mother's desire to marry her son off, but the boy himself was against it. He didn't want to marry someone, he didn't want to marry a stranger. Ruling with someone by his side was a ridiculous thing that resulted in his fuse being ignited and a new head being added to the mote and he won't even care.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Hobbies/Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
    Talents
    - Piano and Violin
    - Sword fighting
    - Painting and Drawing

Hobbies
    -Insulting people
    - Composing classical music

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Habits✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Running his hand through his hair
    - Blinking rapidly when he doesn't care
    - Chewing gum
    - Yelling at his mother over the phone
    - Glaring at idiots

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
    Strengths
    - Being independent
    - Keeping his goal in mind
    - Not letting people in

Weaknesses
    - Being isolated as a child
    - Not really making many friends in Wonderland that understand his unique mentality
    - His health ailments
    - His wonder to be good

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Claustrophobia: His father would lock him in a chest when he no longer reacted to pain
    - Antlophobia: resulted from the one time he almost drowned in a flash flood as a boy
    - Fears his mother

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]
    - Orlando lost his virginity to a servant around the castle...his name was Lionel (Transgender).
    - After Lionel he never liked a guy again
    - Orlando is actually frightened of being king because he believes his mother's expectations are too high
    - He wants to try to be good, but it seems like too much work
    - Orlando was bit by a turtle as a kid, it wasn't until two years ago that he was no longer scared of them

• jc3.gif

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]
    ✮Friends✮
    OPEN

✮Enemies✮
    OPEN

✮Other✮
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮[/BCOLOR]
    "I guess you can say that I am not so pleased to be in this. I could be doing something better with my life than trying to please a bride I don't even want. Who knows maybe I will, but I doubt it."

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Favorite Song✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]✮Anything Else✮[/BCOLOR]
    Disney is Magical - I'm just gonna be a rebel and NOT put it in caps. Love you xD

Status
Not open for further replies.