1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2a71d4|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-wonderall-manor-ic.144925/]IC[/btn]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||✔
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||✔

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||✔
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||✔
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||✔

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||✔
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||✔

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||✔
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||✔
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||✔

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida||✔
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||✔
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||✔

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jax Skellington||24||Male||Neutral||Jack Skellington and Sally||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||✔

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

CookieMonster
    ||Alexia Bjorgman||17||Female||Neutral||Anna and Kristoff||✔

KatherinWinter
    ||Griffin Smith||25||Male||Neutral||John Smith and Pocahontas||✔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Please save me son of evil step mother and I will have him up tonight

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
1360054433_kinopoisk.ru-india-eisley-1757550.jpg
[fieldbox=Sadie, #4a1c78, DASHED, 50, Helvetica]
tumblr_maiqyiIjki1rr6ht5.gif

#4a1c78
✮Name✮
Sadie Savannah Hope Ratcliffe
✮Nickname(s)✮
Sade, S
✮Age and Birthday✮
19, March 5th
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
Neutral but raised to be evil
✮Disney Parent✮
Governor Ratcliffe

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Blue with yellow-green flecks
✮Hair Description✮
Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened.
✮Height✮
5'5"
✮Weight✮
132lbs
✮Piercings✮
3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below.
✮Marks✮
A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She was going to get it on her wrist, but was pretty sure her father would freak out.
✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant.

✮Personality✮
-
"Rebellious good girl"/complete contradiction/edgy; Sadie is not afraid to be herself... to a point. She does what she needs and want to get what she wants but overall, if someone she cares about gives her some form of guidlines or rules to follow she ultimately will do so... most of the time.
- Ambitious/sophisticated/emotional; So... maybe her emotions are a bit out of check half the time and she is more-or-less a ticking time bomb, either way, Sadie can put on her best face and act like she was born a princess if she has to in order to get what her heart truly desires.
- Snappy/sassy/prissy; Sade doesn't like to repeat herself or ask for something twice... in fact, it's one of the easiest ways to make her snap at you. Her attitude is full of sass with just the right twinge of sarcasm tossed in there to make it sting a bit.
- Kind/caring/gentle; Sadie really isn't a monster or a spoiled brat, you just need to break through that thick exterior and deep down you'll find the loving little girl who could never hurt fly ... alright, maybe she could hurt a fly... but never an animal and certainly never a human being, at least not on purpose.
- Likes; Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, dancing, skiing
- Dislikes; being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms
✮History✮
RP
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
{
Hobbies}
-
Art of any kind
- Dancing
{Talents}
-
Art
- Dancing
- Teaching
- Music, more so singing and keeping a beat than anything else.
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
+
Dancing
+ Art
+ Patience
+ Ambition
- Snaps easily
- People sometimes see her as immature
- Allergies
✮Fears✮
-
Death
- Failure
- Fitting in
- Loosing sight of herself as a person/ trying to conform
- becoming dependent on another person
✮Secrets✮
-
She pretends to be mean and spiteful to the 'goody goodies' to make her father proud.
- Doesn't understand why her father hates the people he hates
- Firmly believes she was swapped with another child at birth and that the man she is living with is not her father, quite possibly a different villain could be
- Her father once had her mine for gold for eight hours straight when sh was a child, since then she has despised both him and his lust for gold.

✮Friends✮
Any Takers?
✮Enemies✮
Anyone?
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
Accepted ... it gets her away from the governor ... and she is doing what her family wants... what could be better... right?
✮Pets✮
- Apache: gelding, 8yr old, 15.3hh, Morgan-Hackney Cross
- Bebe: female, 2yr old, Old English Sheepdog-Puli Mix
✮Favorite Song✮
Titanium - David Guetta
✮Other✮
-
Disney is Magical
- FC; India Eisley[/fieldbox]

We only need one more person to play son of Maleficent and it's a full house! xD

I'll take that spot, son of maleficent please!

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#6100b5
"Life is too short to be following the rules."
[/bg]
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mo1udt0AtD1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo3_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"Don't use my full name."
. Danielle May of the Sea .

Nickname(s)
"Call me Dani or die."
. Dani .

Age and Birthday
"Old enough."
. 17 & July 26th .

. Female .

Evil or Good
"They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch."
. Evil .

Disney Parent
"Yes, I do live under the sea."

. Ursula .
[/bg]
tumblr_m9q4ynhIFL1rencuro1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Black, like my soul."
. Dark Brown / Black .

Hair Description
"Are you blind?"
. Slightly longer than shoulder length, dyed black with turquoise streaks, naturally brown, naturally wavy, usually curled .

Height
"I'm not a short girl."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"Excuse me?"
. 125 lbs .

Piercings
"Count them yourself."
. Twice in each ear lobe, once in her bellybutton, and once on her left eyebrow .

Marks
"I don't have any, thanks for asking."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Other than turning into a mermaid when wet?"
. Allergic to Grass and Weeds .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqse5dReK1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"Pretty much my mom."
. Danielle is tough and protective, mostly of herself. She is quick to jump to conclusions, often the worst possible conclusion too. She's a pessimist, always expecting something bad to happen to her. Which is why she is so mean to others- if she doesn't let anyone get close then she can not be hurt. But, in all truth, she longs to be loved. She dreams of someone fighting their way through her walls and getting to know her... and then accepting her. If someone did they wold find an extremely charming, yet insecure, girl. They'd realize she loves to laugh and can actually be very sweet. But, no one ever manages to break past her own self-protection, and so all they see is a merciless witch who only looks after herself. She plays the part of the bad girl very well, finding it easy to put people down. She's manipulative and a smooth liar, though she prefers to call herself an actress. She's extremely sly, and is very adventurous. She's also usually very honest, or blunt, and doesn't make any effort to lie in order to spare someones feelings .

History
"I don't share my part with other people. No one cares."

[spoili]
Rumor has it that Ursula actually seduced Danielle's father, and that the merman willingly married her. However, because he left them when Danielle was only three, she has no memories of him and therefore cannot confirm nor deny that he actually loved Ursula. When he left them, Danielle became Ursula's only source of love, and so she cherished her daughter greatly.

It was because of this cherish that Ursula looked into her daughter being included in the arranged marriage. She didn't want her daughter to be a sea witch like she had been, she wanted her beautiful little girl to be a Queen someway. The arranged marriage seemed like the easiest, and more sure way to guarantee this fate for Danielle.

The arranged marriage was kept from Dani for most of her life. She spent all of her life in the sea, practically forbidden to step foot on land. She helped her mother with potions and scouring the ocean floor for ingredients. She had few friends, based on who her mother was, but there were a few that accepted her. Most of them were mermen with bad boy attitudes, but she accepted their friendship simply because they were willingly to speak to her.

She quickly turned from a sweet little girl into a rebellious teenager with a bad attitude, likely to fit in better with her small group friends. Some could argue genetics were to blame, when looking at who her mother is. Whatever it was, Danielle was certainly a bad girl.

On her sixteenth birthday Danielle was told about the arranged marriage, and she was very upset about it. In fact, she still hasn't come to terms with it. During the past year she has been able to go onto land for short periods of time, only because her mother suspects she will be spending most of her time on land once she marries Zachary Rose, the son of Aurora.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Oh, I'm all talent."

. Hobbies - Witchcraft, Songwriting, Cooking
Talents - Unlike her mother, Dani has a beautiful singing voice. She is very creative, though she doesn't often show it. She can style hair well, and she knows how to sew. Also, Danielle has always been good at cooking .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"No weaknesses here, except for yours."

. Strengths - Danielle is not afraid of confrontation, and she likes to face problems head on. She is very independent, mostly because she doesn't like to depend on other people. She has high endurance, and good balance.
Weaknesses - A natural pessimist, Danielle has a horrible habit of only looking at the bad side of a given situation. She has a lot of trouble trusting other people, as well as working with other people. She doesn't openly display it, but she is very insecure. She is constantly doubting herself .

Fears
"I'm the scariest thing I've encountered my whole life, so I have nothing to fear."
. Though she will never admit to it, Danielle has Anthrophobia, which is the fear of flowers. She is also afraid of bugs, especially cockroaches, and fire .

Secrets
"These are none of your business."
. Wishes she had a father figure .
. When she was young she tried to be a lesbian, simply because she didn't want to fall in love with a man. Sadly, she can't choose her sexuality, and is in fact Heterosexual .
. Once cut off her hair to match her mothers. Consider's it the biggest mistake she ever made and forbids anyone from speaking of it .
. Can sing very well, but does not let anyone know .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqsbpLw5q1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. N .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]
Feelings on Arranged Marriage
"This is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard of."
. She's pissed about it, and will make no effort in hiding her anger from the world .

Favorite Song
"Not a huge fan of music."

Anything Else
"Okay, I think you've asked enough questions."
. Practices Witch Craft like her mother .
. Is part mermaid, because he father was a mermaid (Though, she has no idea who he was) . Can grow a tail, but wears a necklace to keep it from happening whens he does't want it to (Showers are awesome, but hard with a tail) .
. Has lived underwater most of her life, and has been on land only a handful of times .
. Has always been home schooled .
. Can speak to fish, but not any other animals .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I just need someone who won't give up on me, no matter what."
[/bg]

♥ DISNEY IS MAGICAL ♥

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
[/bg]
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"You don't have to use the full name, thanks."
. Alexander Amis Southernile .

Nickname(s)
"Alex will do just fine."
. Alex .

Age and Birthday
"I'm technically an adult."
. 18 & January 24th .

"Do I need to prove this, or will you take my word for it?"
. Male .

Evil or Good
"Undeclared."
. Evil-ish .

Disney Parent
"My uncles call him 'Sideburns.'"

. Hans .
[/bg]
tumblr_mxbqiu8nqR1s6tbmho1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Brown."
. Dark Brown .

Hair Description
"I dunno, I guess it's soft?"
. Brown, Shorter on sides, longer on top, soft, Top usually swept towards the right, thin .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm short for a guy."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
. 143 lbs .

Piercings
"No thank you."
. N/A .

Marks
"I mean, I have a few scars here and there."
. A two inch scar on his left forearm, a small scar on left thumb, and a burn scar on his upper right thigh .

Health Ailments
"I suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome."
. Allergic to Pollen .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_no5m7jAQQk1sazdz0_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"if I explained my personality to you it'd be bias, you should ask someone else."
. Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a his father wanted him to be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

History
"Nothing spectacular has happened in my lifetime."

[spoili]
After Hans was punished for his actions in Arendelle, his father went on a quest to find him a princess to marry. A few kingdoms away there was a princess, named Fiona, who was refusing marriage to any of the suitors that went her way. Han's father got in touch with Fiona's father, and they worked out a marriage of their own. Hans then became the king of Witherpool, a very tiny kingdom when compared to Arendelle.

One would think that Hans, the last of several children, would attempt to only have one, maybe two, children. Sadly, he had four children before Alexander, making it nearly impossible for Alexander to rule the kingdom. Which is why his father immediately began searching for a princess for him to marry. This was how Hans became a king, so he figured, why not?

Growing up, Hans and his four siblings were very close. His only brother and oldest sibling, Karson, was always willing to fence with him. Nadine, his oldest sister, and Olivia, his second oldest sister, would show him how to cook and read to him in the library. Elaine, his youngest sister, was only a year and a half older than him, so she was the most likely to play with him in the gardens.

He was loved by everyone in the castle, except for his mother. She was spiteful because she was forced into the marriage with Hans, and often took it out on her children. He dealt with the abuse from his mother with the help of his siblings. But, his sisters were married off one by one, eventually leaving him with only his brother, who would be staying to rule Witherpool.

When Alexander found out his father had found him a wife Alexander was initially relieved, only because he would get out of his kingdom and far away from his mother. He didn't care about being king, he just wanted to get away. His relief didn't last long, however, when he found that he would be marrying the daughter of Anna, from Arendelle. Surly, she would hate him based on what his father did to her mother... But, there was nothing he could do about that now.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Pretty basic, if you ask me."

. Hobbies - Fencing, Hiking, Horse Riding and Dog Training.
Talents - Alexander .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I've never really considered my own strengths and weaknesses."

. Strengths - Alexander reads body language very well, and can adjust his own actions to accommodate how someone is feeling. This makes him very manipulative, and also a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants, and isn't one to back down in a confrontation. He's a quick learner, something he is very aware of and even takes pride in.
Weaknesses - Alexander is the type of person to push away anyone who shows they care about him. This causes him to be a very isolated individual, one who struggles in social interactions. He is very calculating and plans things ahead of time, so when something catches him off guard he doesn't know how to react- he becomes flustered and stressed .

Fears
"I suppose every reasonable person fears the unknown."
. Anyone who's ever tried to get close to Alexander knows that he fears intimacy and close relations to an extreme. Similarly, he also fears disappointing others. And, for reasons he would rather not get into, he is afraid of clowns... or, people with heavy face paint, for that matter. .

Secrets
"My father always told me we must protect our secrets with our lives."
. His mother mentally and physically abused him, and he never told anyone .
. He doesn't believe in love after watching his parents .
. He is still a virgin .
. Once tried to run away, but a guard caught him in the act and brought him back to his bed. They agreed not to speak of it .
. Would rather be a blacksmith than a prince .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_o19z5ckCUI1rxrd1y_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. N .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

"I mean, if it's necessary..."
. Alex wasn't planning on getting married anyways. He feels it is simply his duty, and if nothing else it will give him a kingdom .

Favorite Song
"Honestly, I haven't heard many songs in my life."

Anything Else
"There's not much to know about me, my brother and sisters are more interesting."
. Likes Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Spring, Swords, Hearing Stories and Adventure .
. Dislikes Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .
. Has never been outside of the Southerniles .
. Has never had a girlfriend .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"We always have a choice."
[/bg]

♥ DISNEY IS MAGICAL ♥

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#ff3333
"Someday I'll be, part of your world."
[/bg]

tumblr_inline_n8hj81uTAY1syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hjgx1s931syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hoarVRlz1syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hrropBNY1syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hqbwfUR21syxwfy.gif

tumblr_inline_n8hjouuWxw1syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hedgXh621si570d.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hjv8vMYZ1syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hjl5TTj91syxwfy.gif
tumblr_inline_n8hjrigXah1syxwfy.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"My dad is a Shakespeare buff."
. Ophelia Adriana Atlantic .

Nickname(s)
"I answer to many names."
. Felli, Lia, Ophi, O .

Age and Birthday
"I'm a fall baby! My hair matches the leaves!"
. 18 & November 28th .

"Well, I've never seen a merman wear a seashell bra, but I guess there's a first for everything."
. Female .

Evil or Good
"Who chooses to be evil?"
. Good .

Disney Parents
"I just love them so much!"

. Ariel & Eric .
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_n8h1bzsnnq1si570d.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Both my parent's have blue eyes, not sure how I didn't end up with them."
. Hazel .

Hair Description
"Just like my mom!"
. Strawberry Blonde / Red, Thick, Soft, Bust Length, Smells like Strawberries .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm a little on the tall side."
. 5'11'' .

Weight
"I've never understood why this question is rude."
. 138 lbs .

Piercings
"Honestly wasn't a fan of getting my ears pierced, don't plan on getting any others."
. Once in each ear lobe .

Marks
"I don't think I have any?"
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Um, nothing?"
. N/A .

[/bg]
karengillan2.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"I like to think I'm friendly."
. Ophelia is a very active young lady. She is naturally adventurous, and perhaps too curious for her own well being. Whenever something peaks her interest she becomes slightly obsessed with that one thing, until something else comes along and takes it's place. She's friendly and welcoming, making friends wherever she goes. Slightly clueless and very naive, Ophelia has a hard time telling when she is unliked by someone. She assumes that everyone enjoys her company, which can make her overbearing and even annoying to certain people. Felli is persistent, and never stops until she gets what she wants. Selfless is not an uncommon term used to describe her, as she has a habit of prioritizing helping other's. She is also very sentimental, her walls are lined with random little objects that hold meaning only to her .

History
"I think I've lived a pretty good life."

[spoili]
By the time Ophelia was born Melody was already sixteen years old. Early on, Ophelia idolized her older sister, wanting to do everything with her. The two girls were the best of friends. Ariel and Eric were much more comfortable with their children swimming in the ocean.Thanks to her heritage, Ophelia has always been a strong swimmer and is able to hold her breath for long period of time.

For her seventh birthday her grandfather, King Triton, gave her a potion which would turn her into a mermaid for a few hours. This allowed her to have an underwater party with the mermaid friends she had made so far in her life. Afterwards, the potion became something special which would be given to her from time to time. Because it was considered only for special occasions, Ophelia spent most of her life with legs.

When Ophelia was ten, Melody, who was then twenty six, got married to a prince. she had to move away, to go help him rule his kingdom. Shortly after, Ophelia began overhearing her parents speaking about an arranged marriage. She confronted Ariel and Eric, and they revealed to her that she was to marry someone selected for her. At first, Ophelia was very upset, but as time went on she grew to accept her fate.

Melody had her first child three months after Ophelia turned fourteen, and so she and her child came to visit for two weeks. During this time she and Ophelia caught up quite a bit. Towards the end of the visit, Ophelia revealed to Melody that she was unsure of the arranged marriage. Melody told her, "Everything in our lives happen for a reason... It is possible that you will find your true love through this arranged marriage."

To Ophelia, this made a lot of sense, and so it put her mind to ease. Ever since, she has actively been looking forward to the day that she would meet the man she was to marry. When her parent's announced she would be leaving in two weeks time, Ophelia spent much of her last days saying goodbye to her friends and making preparations. The night before she was to leave, Ophelia discovered the man she was to marry was not a prince, but rather, the son of 'Lady Tremaine.' She is sure her parents arranged her to marry a commoner, so she could take over the kingdom when she got back.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"I'm a very strong swimmer."

. Hobbies - Swimming, Collecting, Exploring, and Dancing.
Talents - Ophelia is very good at whistling, and she can roll her tongue. She is able to read upside down, as well as backwards. Thanks to years of practice, Ophelia knows how to play the piano. She is good at dancing, especially ballroom dancing. Lastly, she is ambidextrous , meaning she can write with both hands .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I try not to point out my own downfalls. It's unhealthy."

. Strengths - Ophelia is able to stay positive in very negative situations, which helps her keep going when the going gets tough. She's very much a team player, making it easy for her to work in groups. She's a very strong swimmer, and is good at problem solving. She takes criticism well, and has thick skin when it comes to insults.
Weaknesses - Ophelia doesn't know when enough is enough, often taking things too far. She's incredibly naive and gullible, which in turn makes her easy to manipulate. While she is good at taking orders, she has a hard time giving them, so she should not be appointed in any kind of leadership role .

Fears
"I think I'm very brave."
. Mostly, Ophelia is afraid of being alone as well as disappointing others. She also fears the dark and, for whatever reason, heights. Just the thought of being up high freaks her out .

Secrets
"I don't have very many."
. Likes being a mermaid more than she does a human .
. Stills isn't too fond of the arranged marriage .
. Wishes she had black hair like her father and older sister .
. When she was younger she wet the bed until she was four .
. Thinks her mom might have cheated, because her eyes are not blue like Ariel's and Eric's .

[/bg]
Amy-Pond-karen-gillan-32852294-500-197.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

"As long as I can grow to love him..."
. She has come to terms with it, and believes that everything happens for a reason. Ophelia thinks she was meant to be with the boy she is arranged to marry, and this is the universe's way of brignign them together .

Favorite Song
"Sebastian can sing, can't he?"

Anything Else
"I can't remember a time someone was so interested in me."
. Mermaid Tail .
. Mermaid Bra .
. Max had puppies, and she kept one. She named it Simon .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I wanna be where the people are."
[/bg]

♥ DISNEY IS MAGICAL ♥

Last edited:
@Brea can you make it colorful I had to highlight both cses just to read them

@Brea can you make it colorful I had to highlight both cses just to read them
Sorry about that, I'm a light theme user so sometimes I forget the default color for dark theme users is white instead of black. I will not make it colorful, because that hurts my eyes and I think would look absurd, but I did go through and color all the normal text black. Hope that fixed the problem.

I think what I meant was add a color so its readable not exactly colorful lol

Does anyone want to be Mira's friend?

Gotta work pairings a little bit but I'm almost done with them. I'll have relationship suggestions up when a few more people get their characters up.

Reactions: Brea
[fieldbox=Aspen Callaway Tremaine, #4876FF, solid]

"Be careful who you trust, the Devil was once an Angel too."

tumblr_inline_o2cywotYYf1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cywydzkQ1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxfX68u1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxvmLqK1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyy1Llss1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxyfF3t1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz0Eo2o1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz2qnxV1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyyl2RHC1qlt39u_500.gif

✮Eye Color✮
"Pretty."

Hazel

✮Hair Description✮
"Fluffy."

Aspen's hair is longer in the front and shorter on top, though his hair is extremely fluffy and a total mess when he doesn't take care of it.

✮Height✮
"Tall."

6'1"

✮Weight✮
"Fine."

185lbs

✮Piercings✮
"None."

N/A

✮Marks✮
"..."

-He has numerous scares on his back, arms, and legs from his mother's abuse
-He has a cut on his eyebrow from when his mother threw a pair of scissors at him

✮Name✮
"Names are not as important as status."
Aspen Callaway Tremaine

✮Nickname(s)✮
"Call me anything other than Aspen and you will regret it."
N/A

✮Age✮
"Seriously?"
Eighteen

✮Birthday✮
"Do you not think you are being a bit personal?"
February 14

✮Gender✮
"Is that some kind of joke?"

✮Evil or Good✮
"I am what you would call evil."
Neutral

✮Disney Parent✮
"Ah yes...my mother."
Lady Tremaine

✮Health Ailments✮
"I am healthy as a horse..."
Diabetic

✮Personality✮
"Wicked."

Manipulative || Fairly Sadistic || Vicious || Obedient || Honest || Domestic || Guarded || Childish || Charming || Caring

Confusing and all over the place, that's how some people would describe Aspen. He was raised to be obedient, follow mommy dearest orders and dont talk back unless you want to be smacked. Aspen has ever known tough love (if that's what you could even call it) and since he was born, he was raised to find someone of high prestige and to stop at nothing to gain it. He is manipulative and he uses his charms to wrap people around his finger. However once he finds out or deems that those he has wrapped around his finger are no longer of use or have no value he wont hesitate to discard them, thus deeming him untrustworthy even though he's probably one of the most trustworthy people you've met (as long as you gain his trust). His rather sadistic in his own ways, ready to laugh and point out others flaws, smile if someone is in trouble or having a rough day, this makes him unapproachable, not that it matters to him. Aspen is honest with his words and some times they come out more vicious than he intends however he always claims that if they cant handle the truth then they cant handle him. Despite his rough attitude, he's actually quite domestic; after all someone had to take up the chores around the house once Cinderella got married and his sisters left the house.

Because he was the only one left in the house and his mother was very unhappy with how everything turned out, Aspen was the poor soul that she took her anger out. She turned to physical abuse, verbal and emotional abuse. He even has the scars to prove it. This in turn has left him guarded, afraid of what people may say so he pushes them away first before they can cause him any arm whether it be physical or emotional. Aspen makes sure to keep his guard up. Though because of the tough situation he's been in and the way his mother raises him,Aspen grew up to have more of a childish side (one that only those that are close to him will see) and when he finally trusts someone, he's not afraid to be himself. He's actually pretty charming even when he's not trying to manipulate someone and this may come to a shock to others, but he's caring. The young teen is pretty gruff about showing that he cares though, he doesnt voice his feelings but he shows them through his actions. Every once and awhile you may hear (if he likes you) "You look nice today." but most of the times he'll get someone their favorite drink, maybe a book that they've wanted or just pat them on the head or the back. It's the little things that show he truly cares.

Aspen is one big mess, and he's quite confusing, though if one truly gets to know him, they'll come to learn that he's truly not as bad as he comes across.

✮History✮
"That is not something I wish to talk about."

TBA in the rp

✮Hobbies✮
"I have a few."

Playing the Piano || Running || Reading

✮Talents✮
"My mother made sure I was the best at everything."

Playing the Piano || Reading others || Being quiet || Hiding his emotions

✮Strengths✮
"Everything."

Keeping others at bay || Playing the Piano || Running || Being seen as evil

✮Weaknesses✮
"I do not have any."

His mother || Cats || Animals || His diabetes

✮Fears✮
"A guy like me? I have none."

-He's afraid of his mother
-He's actually afraid of his diabetes and he's scared it will kill him
-Again his mother
-Being Happy; he's afraid it'll be taken away

✮Secrets✮
"It is cute that you think I have some."

Lovely Mother: Lady Termaine was never the most loving mother, though after Cinderella's marriage as well as his two sisters, she became very abusive, both verbal and physical. No one knows about the scars that Aspen as received at the hands of his mother, nor do they know how truly damaged he is.

Kittens: Aspen absolutely loves kittens or cats in general. They are his soft spot so if you start to talk to him about cats, he'll immediately start talking back and he'll get very excited.

Don't fear Happiness: He's deathly afraid of being happy for fear that life or his mother will take it away. All he's ever known is hard work and the fact that he's never going to be good enough. He's afraid that once he's happy everything he's known will be stripped away

Be good: Honestly, he's not that evil and it's just his mother's reputation that makes other perceive him that way. He really doesn't do anything that evil. He wants to be seen as someone good though, he hates the dirty looks others give him.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
"Ah yes...I-I don't have any."
All Relations are TBA
[spoili]✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Love Interest✮
[/spoili]

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
"Do not mention that."

He's not crazy about it, but of course he would be absolutely insane if he went against his mother's wishes. He doesnt need to experience another lashing.

✮Favorite Song✮
"Interesting."
N/A

✮Anything Else✮
"No, I shall be taking my leave."
He has a cat named Lucifer Jr. who is not as evil as Lucifer (he's not even evil) [spoili]
4dfb7b74613abb45e617c21d38f70dbb.gif
[/spoili]
He loves sweet food

"My silence is just another word for my pain."[/fieldbox]

DISNEY IS MAGICAL​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and IceQueen
Hey guys :) How's it goin?

Its going, why?

FC: Thomas James McDade
04.jpg
✮Name✮ Edan Dunbroch
"Name's Edan! Edan Dunbroch!"
✮Nickname(s)✮ Eddie
"Ah pure prefer Eddie."
✮Age and Birthday✮ July 2, 1994; 21
"Aam 21, born oan July Second, 1994."
✮Gender✮ Male
"Aam a boy, thooght ye coods teel."
✮Evil or Good✮ Good
"One ay th' guid ones."
✮Disney Parent✮ Merida
"Mah dear mammy."
tumblr_m4gb7o6ybt1rtnmsjo1_500.jpg
✮Eye Color✮ Green
"Aw mossy like."
✮Hair Description✮ Ginger, short, and very curly.
"God loves a raed heed."
✮Height✮ 5' 8"
"Bonnie average."
✮Weight✮ 142 lbs
"Mam aye said Ah needed meat oan mah banes."
✮Piercings✮ Ears
"Got mah lugs dain."
✮Marks✮ Freckles
"Dornt loch them needles an' tattoos..."
✮Health Ailments✮ Purpura
"Ah bruise easily."
homem_ruivo.jpg
✮Personality✮
Passionate: "Ah loove th' things Ah loove, an' aam nae afraid tae shaw them aff. Some say Ah loove tay 'ard, but Ah say there's nae sic' thin'."
Adventurous: "Ah absolutely loove tae ga oan adventures. Explorin' unknoon places, tryin' new things. Th' stranger th' better Ah say."
Fearless: "Danger is mah middle nam. Ah coods spend aw day up in th' lift ur bikin' doon a rocky trail. Gezz somethin' fin an' thrillin', an' aam thaur. Ah loove adrenaline."
Imaginative: "New worlds an' such. Ah can make anythin' if Ah try 'ard enaw. Ahll make anythin' Ah pit mah min' tae."
Easy-Going: "Ah dornt min' sittin' aroond an' daein' naethin' but watch th' warld gang by. Aam patient wi' fowk, an' Ah loch takin' things slow."
✮Hobbies/Talents✮ Many Sports, Hiking, Swimming, Cooking, Camping.
"Ah loch ootdoors, an' Ah loch daein' ootduir things."
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮ Funny, Outgoing, Brave, Passionate, Kind, Friendly/Bruises Easily, Reckless, Too Forgiving, Picky Eater, Jealous
"Ah cood be better, but Aam myself."
✮Fears✮
Severe Injury, Amputation and becoming physically disabled, angry mobs.
"Ah dornt want tae nae be able tae dae th' things Ah loove."
✮Secrets✮ Has done a few types of drugs, is a bit of a pyromaniac, thinks carrying an acorn in his pocket is a good luck charm.
"Aam nae prood ay mah past."
tumblr_inline_mojbcbl1Wi1qz4rgp.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Fiancee✮ Onyx De Vil
✮Friends✮ Mirabella, Winter, Jaime, Zach, Lily, Zackariah, Jasmine, Alex, Ophelia, Ferris
✮Enemies✮ Sadie, Dani, Aspen, Orlando
✮Neutral/Acquaintances✮ Thaleia, Phoenix, Mollie, Nova, Jackson,
✮Other✮ A silver Belgian Tervuren named Gunnar.
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮ Just like his mother, he hates it, and wants to choose his own bride.
"No a body knows me loch me."
✮Favorite Song✮ Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya- Dropkick Murphys
large.jpg

Last edited:
FC: Emeraude Toubia​
emetobi.jpg
✮Name✮ Malika Atiyeh
"I'm Malika. Charmed."
✮Nickname(s)✮ Lila
"Only those close to me may call me this."
✮Age and Birthday✮ May 27, 1992; 24
"I'm 24. My birthday is on May 27th. Don't forget it!"
✮Gender✮ Female
"I mean, if I must prove it to you..."
✮Evil or Good✮ Evil
"It's more fun to be the bad guy."
✮Disney Parent✮ Jafar
"Genie, Sorcerer, practically a god. You can see where I get it."
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bcc225c3ld4okw8gw8wk8kk4w_640.png
✮Eye Color✮ Brown
"Just like chocolate."
✮Hair Description✮ Long, wavy, luscious dark brown hair.
"No touching."
✮Height✮ 5'9"
"Tall and sexy."
✮Weight✮ 134 lbs
"I stay slim. Cardio helps with that."
✮Piercings✮ Two lobe piercings
"Nothing too crazy."
✮Marks✮ A cobra tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
"Something special for papa."
✮Health Ailments✮ Needs contact lenses or glasses.
"If you laugh, I'll hurt you."
tumblr_nzeu5eWhb31uzgdu7o1_500.jpg
✮Personality✮
Judgmental: "I know whether or not you'll be worth my time with just one look. I stay away from those who don't make the cut. Keeps my reputation clean."
Dishonest: "Why tell the truth when lies can get you further in life? Honesty is a downfall. You can simultaneously make your life better and ruin someone else's with dishonesty. Besides, who's it really hurting?"
Idealistic: "I always aim for perfection. It's always within my grasp. If I think I'm perfect, it'll only make others share my same thought. I'm nearly flawless anyway."
Stubborn: "It's my way or the high way, and I'm not afraid to admit that. If you want to do what you want, you shouldn't have entered my rodeo."
Bold: "Expression is everything. If you can't make a statement as soon as you walk into a building, you're boring. Keep things fresh, keep things spicy. Always be surprising."
✮Hobbies/Talents✮ Exercising, Partying, Fashion, Photography, Art, Pole Dancing.
"Y'know, the fun shit."
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮ Bold, Optimistic, Good Judge of Character, Stubborn, Strong/Arrogant, Dishonest, Spoiled, No Restraint, Drinks Too Much
"I said nearly flawless."
✮Fears✮
Abandonment, Being Forgotten, Garden gnomes.
"They move, I swear to God."
✮Secrets✮ Very superstitious, keeps a "burn book", has lied so much that she now has trouble telling the truth even when she wants to.
tumblr_static_1fq5zk2c13hcko8gsg44swk00.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Fiancee✮ Jackson Skellington
✮Friends✮ Onyx, Dani, Thaleia
✮Enemies✮ Winter, Lily, Mirabella, Ferris
✮Neutral/Acquaintances✮ Jaime, Zach, Nova, Zackariah, Jasmine, Sadie, Mollie, Alex, Ophelia, Aspen, Orlando, Phoenix
✮Other✮ Has a blue-and-yellow macaw named Tudor. She taught him to say some words.
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮ Doesn't want to, but respects the wishes of her father.
"It's a duty I'll adhere to."
✮Favorite Song✮ Ex's and Oh's-Elle King
✮Anything Else✮ She keeps her father's old genie lamp, hoping one day he'll once again become one, and she'll get her three wishes.
tumblr_o258etcjzH1v7uxgko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.