1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=#2a71d4|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/happily-awkward-after-wonderall-manor-ic.144925/]IC[/btn]​

• For a while now, Disney heroes and villains have been on good terms. None of them have had any really bad altercations, which is good. Their children on the other hand, tell a somewhat different story. They aren't on the worst of terms, but they certainly all aren't on the best. In order to keep some of the peace, these Disney heroes and villains have decided that their children will be married! They will be sent to Wonderall Manor where they will live together with their fiancees and each other

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 3 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is three.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "Disney is magical" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

• DISREGARD THIS FOR NOW GUYS!
    All characters are linked below! Just click on their name! You can also click on the spouse as well. By the way it goes:
    ||Character||Age||Gender||Good or Evil||Disney Parent||
    ✔ next to character means character has a starter post up​
    Little_Ghost98
    ||Onyx de Vil||19||Female||Neutral||Cruella de Vil||✔
    ||Zachary Rose||20||Male||Good||Aurora||✔
    ||Winter Snow||18||Female||Good||Snow White||✔
    ||Jaime Hook||23||Female||Neutral||Captain Hook||✔
    ||Lilyann Bell||17||Female||Neutral Evil||Tinkerbell||✔

IceQueen
    ||Nova Cheshire||20||Female||Evil||Cheshire Cat||✔
    ||Li Chu||22||Male||Good||Mulan and Shang||

Princess Poisoned Rose
    ||Mirabella Charming||22||Female||Good/Neutral||Cinderella||✔

practically.a.fairy
    ||Zackariah Smee||27||Male||Good||Mr. Smee||✔
    ||Jasmine Hightopp||19||Female||Good||Mad Hatter||✔

~Happily.Ever.After~
    ||Sadie Ratcliffe||19||Female||Neutral||Governor Ratcliffe||✔
    ||Mollie Pan||18||Female||Evil||Peter Pan||✔

Brea
    ||Danielle May||17||Female||Evil||Ursula||✔
    ||Alexander Southernile||18||Male3||Neutral||Prince Hans||✔
    ||Ophelia Atlantic||18||Female||Good||Ariel and Eric||

Stargazer
    ||Aspen Tremaine||18||Male||Neutral||Lady Tremaine||✔

Tarieles
    ||Edan Dunbroch||21||Female||Good||Merida||✔
    ||Malika Atiyeh||24||Female||Evil||Jafar||✔
    ||Maximillian Melbourne||21||Male||Evil||Maleficent||✔

DeathlyChaos
    ||Orlando Hearts||19||Male||Evil||Queen of Hearts||
    ||Phoenix De Vil||19||Male||Evil||Cruella De Vil||✔

~Dark.Disney~
    ||Jax Skellington||24||Male||Neutral||Jack Skellington and Sally||
    xLarius
    ||Ferris Alice||18||Male||Good||Alice||✔

Unbound
    ||Thaleia||18||Female||Evil||Hades||✔

CookieMonster
    ||Alexia Bjorgman||17||Female||Neutral||Anna and Kristoff||✔

KatherinWinter
    ||Griffin Smith||25||Male||Neutral||John Smith and Pocahontas||✔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
So.. I couldn't get it to stay, but this was the best I could do. (Believe me, it was worse.)

..The coding, not the profile.

I do know, I've watched it. However, I just got back from a camping trip, and so I was gone when it was put up. I also have a few other things I need to get done before replying to the IC. But, getting my starter posts up is one of my goals for tomorrow. ♥
I swear the fact that our characters are both named Alex was just a coincidence.

lumberjack-323.jpg

✮​
Name✮​
Griffin Smith
✮​
Nickname(s)​

✮​
Age and Birthday​

25 April 1
✮​
Gender​

Male
✮​
Evil or Good​

Neutral
✮​
Disney Parent​

Pocahontas and John Smith
✮​
Eye Color​

blue
✮​
Hair Description​

Black
✮​
Height​

6'6
✮​
Weight​

✮​
Piercings​

None
✮​
Marks​

None
✮​
Health Ailments​

none
✮​
Personality​

Sarcastic
Charming
Daring
Ambitious
Honest
Adventurous
✮​
History✮​
rp
✮​
Hobbies/Talents​

Bow and arrows
working out
hand to hand combat
Knives and bows
Carving
✮​
Strengths/Weaknesses✮​
Family
ambition
endurance
survival skills
Knowledge
Quiet
✮​
Fears​

Water
✮​
Secrets​

Good singer
Carving
✮​
RELATIONSHIPS​

✮​
Friends​

open
✮​
Enemies​

open
✮​
Other​

open
✮​
Feelings on Arranged Marriage​

Whatever
Favorite Song
✮​
Anything Else​
✮​

RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS!
(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I will let you know that some of these will not have very elaborate ideas for relationships because I can be lazy! I love you guys though haha. NTS: Strikethrough means that they’ve been accepted and/or talked about. All in blue means it’s in my character sheet)
@Brea

Ophelia
  • Jaime – Friends or friendly acquaintances
  • Onyx – Neutral or maybe enemies. Onyx is very… well she’s a bitch. Ophelia is very nice and I can kinda see her Onyx being at least a little nice to her sometimes. Leaning more towards neutral rather than enemies
  • Winter – Good friends. These two would probably get along really well.
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends.
Danielle
  • Onyx – Good or Best friends. I can see these two being good friends and fucking shit up haha xD
  • Winter – Neutral. I can see them exchanging a hello here and there, but nothing too extravagant or buddy-buddy.
  • Zach – They’re gonna be married! Of course he’s going to be the sweetheart he is to her. He’s most likely gonna do everything he can to stay happy through this and he’s definitely gonna try his hardest to make sure she’s happy. I can tell that Dani is gonna make her hatred of the situation very public and won’t hold her tongue about it, Zach will probably just shrug her comments off and try to get her to see the best of it
  • Jaime – Friends. They’d probably fuck some shit up together.
  • Lily – I feel like Dani wouldn’t like her sweet side that usually shows, or her excess amount of flirtatiousness. I’d say neutral.
Alexander
  • Onyx - Neutral
  • Winter – I can see them being friends
  • Zach – Friends or neutral
  • Jaime – Friends or neutral
  • Lily – Friends
@xLarius

Ferris
  • Jaime – They’re gonna be married and I think their personalities are somewhat similar so I think that’s pretty good.
  • Onyx – Neutral or Enemies. Onyx would probably hate how happy he is. Of course that flirtatiousness of his might make her tolerate him. She enjoys flattery
  • Winter – Friends. Winter is a sweetheart, so she’ll try to be friends with anyone
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – She’ll flirt with him. Lily flirts with everyone so expect this a lot if they talk haha. Friends.
@Stargazer

Aspen
  • Jaime – Neutral or friends
  • Onyx – Friends
  • Winter – Neutral or Enemies
  • Zach – Neutral or Enemies
  • Lily – Friends or Neutral
@practically.a.fairy

Jasmine
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx – Neutral
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
Zachariah
  • Jaime – BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY’RE BROTHER AND SISTER!
  • Onyx – I feel like Onyx wouldn’t be too rude to him. Friends or Neutral. You pick
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
@~Dark.Disney~

Jax
  • Jaime - Neutral
  • Onyx – Neutral.
  • Winter – Neutral or Friends
  • Zach – Neutral
  • Lily – Neutral
@CookieMonster
Alexia
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx - Friends or neutral. I really feel like Onyx would like her.
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach - Friends
  • Lily - I can see these two being best friends! They have somewhat similar personalities.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CookieMonster
Will be posting tomorrow. I thought about posting tonight but realized that I want sleep.

(Links to my characters are below so you can take a look! If you have any other ideas for relationships and such, feel free to PM me or tag me in a post here on the thread. I will let you know that some of these will not have very elaborate ideas for relationships because I can be lazy! I love you guys though haha. NTS: Strikethrough means that they’ve been accepted and/or talked about. All in blue means it’s in my character sheet)
@Brea

Ophelia
  • Onyx – Neutral or maybe enemies. Onyx is very… well she’s a bitch. Ophelia is very nice and I can kinda see her Onyx being at least a little nice to her sometimes. Leaning more towards neutral rather than enemies
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends.
Danielle
  • Onyx – Good or Best friends. I can see these two being good friends and fucking shit up haha xD
  • Winter – Neutral. I can see them exchanging a hello here and there, but nothing too extravagant or buddy-buddy.
  • Zach – They’re gonna be married! Of course he’s going to be the sweetheart he is to her. He’s most likely gonna do everything he can to stay happy through this and he’s definitely gonna try his hardest to make sure she’s happy. I can tell that Dani is gonna make her hatred of the situation very public and won’t hold her tongue about it, Zach will probably just shrug her comments off and try to get her to see the best of it
  • Lily – I feel like Dani wouldn’t like her sweet side that usually shows, or her excess amount of flirtatiousness. I’d say neutral.
Alexander
  • Onyx - Neutral
  • Lily – Friends
@xLarius

Ferris
  • Jaime – They’re gonna be married and I think their personalities are somewhat similar so I think that’s pretty good.
  • Onyx – Neutral or Enemies. Onyx would probably hate how happy he is. Of course that flirtatiousness of his might make her tolerate him. She enjoys flattery
  • Winter – Friends. Winter is a sweetheart, so she’ll try to be friends with anyone
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – She’ll flirt with him. Lily flirts with everyone so expect this a lot if they talk haha. Friends.
@Stargazer

Aspen
  • Onyx – Friends
@practically.a.fairy

Jasmine
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx – Neutral
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
Zachariah
  • Onyx – I feel like Onyx wouldn’t be too rude to him. Friends or Neutral. You pick
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
@~Dark.Disney~

Lucian
  • Jaime - Neutral
  • Onyx – Neutral.
  • Zach – Neutral
  • Lily – Neutral
@CookieMonster
Alexia
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach - Friends
  • Lily - I can see these two being best friends! They have somewhat similar personalities.
I think that Onyx and her would get along well. Lily's pretty cool as well, I like all of these!

I'll add it to my profile soon as I can.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
@Brea

Ophelia
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Friends.
Danielle
Alexander
  • Onyx - Neutral
  • Lily – Friends
@xLarius

Ferris
  • Zach – Friends
@Stargazer

Aspen
  • Onyx – Friends
@practically.a.fairy

Jasmine
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Onyx – Neutral
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
Zachariah
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach – Friends
  • Lily – Neutral
@~Dark.Disney~

Lucian
  • Jaime - Neutral
  • Onyx – Neutral.
  • Zach – Neutral
  • Lily – Neutral
@CookieMonster
Alexia
  • Jaime - Friends
  • Winter - Friends
  • Zach - Friends
Zach is just so kissable. *Cough cough* I wouldn't mind having to get married to him. *cough cough*.. Move along, nothing to see here.

Oh, and just so you know, the age of your character Jaime in the "Character" tab and the CS are two different ages.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I don't think anyone understands how excited I am about this! xD

I'm getting my post up now :) ... It should be up within the next twenty minutes ^^

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
[/bg]
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"You don't have to use the full name, thanks."
. Alexander Amis Southernile .

Nickname(s)
"Alex will do just fine."
. Alex .

Age and Birthday
"I'm technically an adult."
. 18 & January 24th .

"Do I need to prove this, or will you take my word for it?"
. Male .

Evil or Good
"Undeclared."
. Evil-ish .

Disney Parent
"My uncles call him 'Sideburns.'"

. Hans .
[/bg]
tumblr_mxbqiu8nqR1s6tbmho1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Brown."
. Dark Brown .

Hair Description
"I dunno, I guess it's soft?"
. Brown, Shorter on sides, longer on top, soft, Top usually swept towards the right, thin .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm short for a guy."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
. 143 lbs .

Piercings
"No thank you."
. N/A .

Marks
"I mean, I have a few scars here and there."
. A two inch scar on his left forearm, a small scar on left thumb, and a burn scar on his upper right thigh .

Health Ailments
"I suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome."
. Allergic to Pollen .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_no5m7jAQQk1sazdz0_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"if I explained my personality to you it'd be bias, you should ask someone else."
. Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a his father wanted him to be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

History
"Nothing spectacular has happened in my lifetime."

[spoili]
After Hans was punished for his actions in Arendelle, his father went on a quest to find him a princess to marry. A few kingdoms away there was a princess, named Fiona, who was refusing marriage to any of the suitors that went her way. Han's father got in touch with Fiona's father, and they worked out a marriage of their own. Hans then became the king of Witherpool, a very tiny kingdom when compared to Arendelle.

One would think that Hans, the last of several children, would attempt to only have one, maybe two, children. Sadly, he had four children before Alexander, making it nearly impossible for Alexander to rule the kingdom. Which is why his father immediately began searching for a princess for him to marry. This was how Hans became a king, so he figured, why not?

Growing up, Hans and his four siblings were very close. His only brother and oldest sibling, Karson, was always willing to fence with him. Nadine, his oldest sister, and Olivia, his second oldest sister, would show him how to cook and read to him in the library. Elaine, his youngest sister, was only a year and a half older than him, so she was the most likely to play with him in the gardens.

He was loved by everyone in the castle, except for his mother. She was spiteful because she was forced into the marriage with Hans, and often took it out on her children. He dealt with the abuse from his mother with the help of his siblings. But, his sisters were married off one by one, eventually leaving him with only his brother, who would be staying to rule Witherpool.

When Alexander found out his father had found him a wife Alexander was initially relieved, only because he would get out of his kingdom and far away from his mother. He didn't care about being king, he just wanted to get away. His relief didn't last long, however, when he found that he would be marrying the daughter of Anna, from Arendelle. Surly, she would hate him based on what his father did to her mother... But, there was nothing he could do about that now.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Pretty basic, if you ask me."
. Hobbies - Fencing, Hiking, Horse Riding and Dog Training.
Talents - Alexander .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I've never really considered my own strengths and weaknesses."

. Strengths - Alexander reads body language very well, and can adjust his own actions to accommodate how someone is feeling. This makes him very manipulative, and also a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants, and isn't one to back down in a confrontation. He's a quick learner, something he is very aware of and even takes pride in.
Weaknesses - Alexander is the type of person to push away anyone who shows they care about him. This causes him to be a very isolated individual, one who struggles in social interactions. He is very calculating and plans things ahead of time, so when something catches him off guard he doesn't know how to react- he becomes flustered and stressed .

Fears
"I suppose every reasonable person fears the unknown."
. Anyone who's ever tried to get close to Alexander knows that he fears intimacy and close relations to an extreme. Similarly, he also fears disappointing others. And, for reasons he would rather not get into, he is afraid of clowns... or, people with heavy face paint, for that matter. .

Secrets
"My father always told me we must protect our secrets with our lives."
. His mother mentally and physically abused him, and he never told anyone .
. He doesn't believe in love after watching his parents .
. He is still a virgin .
. Once tried to run away, but a guard caught him in the act and brought him back to his bed. They agreed not to speak of it .
. Would rather be a blacksmith than a prince .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_o19z5ckCUI1rxrd1y_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. N .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

Feelings on Arranged Marriage
"I mean, if it's necessary..."
. Alex wasn't planning on getting married anyways. He feels it is simply his duty, and if nothing else it will give him a kingdom .

Favorite Song
"Honestly, I haven't heard many songs in my life."

Anything Else
"There's not much to know about me, my brother and sisters are more interesting."
. Likes Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Spring, Swords, Hearing Stories and Adventure .
. Dislikes Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .
. Has never been outside of the Southerniles .
. Has never had a girlfriend .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"We always have a choice."
[/bg]

♥ DISNEY IS MAGICAL ♥
So.. I had a really amazing crazy idea.

What if Alex and.. Alex.. meet each other, and something just clicks? They don't actually tell each other who their parents are, but if they talk about them they use the words mother and father instead of their names, and actually grow kind of close. (The crazy thing I was going to mention is maybe they kiss or something.), but then they find out that they're REALLY FIANCE'S. And it's a huge shock, because they have this age-old connection and they can't explain it, and Alex(ia) thinks that Alex(ander) was really trying to use/trick her, or something like that, and it's a lot of drama and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CookieMonster none of this kids know who they are paired with by the way

So.. I had a really amazing crazy idea.

What if Alex and.. Alex.. meet each other, and something just clicks? They don't actually tell each other who their parents are, but if they talk about them they use the words mother and father instead of their names, and actually grow kind of close. (The crazy thing I was going to mention is maybe they kiss or something.), but then they find out that they're REALLY FIANCE'S. And it's a huge shock, because they have this age-old connection and they can't explain it, and Alex(ia) thinks that Alex(ander) was really trying to use/trick her, or something like that, and it's a lot of drama and such.
SCREAMS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS IDEA OMG YES!

I just now got around to reading Alexia, and I am so fucking in love with her. The two are going to be so cute I can see it already!
Alexander likely wouldn't tell people his father is Hans anyways, because of the poor reputation that comes with being his child. So, it makes sense that he wouldn't say his name when meeting Alexia. I totally like the idea of them kissing- it should be right before the arranged marriages are revealed.

I imagine Alex would kiss her, and then immediately be like, "Whoa, whoa we're both here to get marries what are we doing?" And push away from her.

And I love the drama that follows afterwards. Alexander will be so dumb about it, just you wait. He'll be so confused about why she's even upset with him. LOVE THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.