Happily Awkward After: Wonderall Manor {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_maxggyMWTw1rs555ko1_500.gif

orange Location: Home --> Wonderall Manor
Spouse: Zachariah, Son of Smee
Parent: Ariel and Eric
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Her Family, Jasmine ( @practically.a.fairy )
Character Sheet: HERE
Outfit: HERE
Color Ref: ff3333
Her tail + Bra
Simon

There was a light knock on the door, and then two people entered Ophelia's room. She could see them in the mirror, her parents. Ariel and Eric, both holding each other's hand. Their daughter met their gaze in the reflection, and a small smile formed on her plump lips before she turned to face them. "How do I look?" She asked, gesturing towards her outfit.

"Beautiful," Ariel replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"The carriage is waiting for you downstairs," Eric said, squeezing his wife's hand. "Are you ready?"

Ophelia's gaze fell towards the floor for a moment, of course she wasn't ready. But, that didn't really matter, did it? Forcing herself to look back to he parents Ophelia nodded once. "As ready as I'll ever be."

She began to walk out the door, but as she passed her parents her mother reached out and touched her cheek. Ophelia leaned into the dainty hand, feeling comforted by the gesture. "You're going to do great," Ariel said, the tears beginning to stream down her face.

Again, Ophelia nodded once. "I'll be back as soon as I can be," She promised, wiping away one of her mother's tears. Both of her parents pulled her into a quick hug, and then they followed her down the stairs and out the front entrance. Felli's dog, Simon, was already waiting for her in the carriage. The way his tail swayed side to side made her smile, at least she was able to bring him with her.

The three said their final goodbyes, and then Ophelia was rushed into the carriage. She spent most of the ride petting Simon and daydreaming, imaging who she was to marry. Would he be a prince, or a commoner? Ophelia suspected a commoner, because then they could live in her home and rule her kingdom once her parents died.

Before she knew it, her carriage pulled to a stop and her door was opened. Felli only had a moment to take in Wonderall Manor, however, because Simon instantly jumped from her lap and started running around. "Hey, Simon, wait!" Ophelia shouted, jumping out an chasing after him. Of course, Simon took this as a game, and started to run faster.

It only took about three minutes for Ophelia to grow tire and realized if she stopped chasing him, Simon would likely get bored and return to her side. So, she came to a stop, right beside another girl. Felli turned to her to say hello and introduce herself, but was instantly distracted by her features. The girl had extremely fair, skin which made her blue hair all the more vibrant. "Whoa," Ophelia said, smiling widely at the female. "Your hair is gorgeous!"

tumblr_na42g0NGVp1rpf3pso1_250.gif

gold Location: Carriage- --> Wonderall Manor
Spouse: Alexia, Daughter of Anna and Kirstoff
Parent: Hans of the Southern Isles
Mentioned: Other's
Interactions: Alexia ( @CookieMonster )
Color Ref: bf5e0a

How strange it is to stand in a crowd of people, and not know who a single person is. This was something Alexander had never experienced before, and this too made him very uncomfortable. His brown eyes swept over several people, lingering on a female he noticed a little ways away. She had beautiful blonde hair, and her outfit of choice was certainly different. But, perhaps he only thought this because he had grown up around girls who only wore gowns.

He looked away from her after a few moments, continuing onto everyone else. There was a lot more diversity than he thought there would have been, admittedly. Everyone had different hair colors, attitudes, outfits. I wonder if everyone feels as out of place as I do?

A female voice pulled Alex away from his thoughts, and he came face to face with the very girl he had been observing earlier. Her question stumped him, and so he hesitated for a moment. He didn't feel as if he was specifically either of the options, but if he did have to choose he would say the first one.

Before he answered, she stuck out a hand and introduced herself. At first he was slightly confused... Her name was Alex? But, that was his name? Shaking his head to himself, he realized that names weren't exclusive to people, and that Alex was probably shortened for something else. Alexis? He wondered as he took her hand. Alexandria? Hmmm...

"I'm Alex, too," He said, pulling a smile onto his face. "Well, technically Alexander, but who uses their full name when it's that long?" The question was completely rhetorical, of course. His gaze met her's, and for a moment Alexander was mesmerized by her eyes. He felt as though he had seen them before, in someone else. They were familiar to him, and yet he could not place them to a person.

Clearing his throat, Alex began to walk slowly towards the castle entrance. He assumed she would follow him, and so he began to speak. "And, to tell you the truth, I think that's a very simple-minded way to look at this situation. I'm sure some of us are here for other reasons." He paused for a moment to think before continuing, "Such as escaping abusive parents- I'm sure some of the children of villains endure such things. Or, maybe they expect to find true love here, even if it is not to the person they are engaged to."

Shrugging, Alex turned to face the girl again. "But, if I must choose one of your options, I'm the one who follows daddy's every wish," He said, not at all ashamed. "I mean, I didn't exactly put up much of a fight." Alexander cocked his head to the side, gazing at her with slight amusement. "May I ask which one you are, Alex?" It felt weird calling someone else his name.​

#5b0599
4643898.gif

Onyx's Mood: ||Annoyed||Nervous||
Onyx's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: @Deathly☠Chaos - Pheonix ||
Interactions: @Tarieles - Malika ||
Pet: Dot
Spouse: Edan Dunbroch

Onyx smirked when she got a text from her brother. If she was gonna be married and miserable, she was glad her brother would be too; it was only fair.

Any other time, Onyx wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about fairness, but if she had to marry some goody and her brother didn’t, she would have went ape shit. Her mother knew that. ~I’m at the manor. At least we’re in this together. See you soon! Xoxo Little Sissy~

She slipped her phone back into her purse and smiled when she was greeted by her good friend Malika. It was good to know that she wouldn’t hate everyone at this place. “Hey! Your dress is absolutely to die for! I love it.” She smiled at her. If it was one thing that Onyx loved with everything in her soul, it was fashion and people she knew how to dress. She always respected a well-dressed person. “Yes, he’s coming too. If he got out of this I’d have a fit. I think my mom knew that, so she made him suffer too. He’s almost here I think.” She took a quick look around to see if her brother had arrived and he was here.

Onyx was very close with her brother. They did pretty much everything together. The twins were practically inseparable and they both had similar tastes, which only aided in their close relationship. Both of the twins definitely shared around the same amount of hatred for this whole arranged marriage concept. That was for sure.

Onyx was excited, nervous and pissed off all at once when it came to getting married to some good guy she didn't know and probably wouldn't even like. It was an unnerving feeling and thought. "I wonder who we're gonna be getting married to." She said to Malika as she looked around a little bit more. "My fiance could be here right now and I wouldn't even know it. Ugh, it's so annoying to think about Malika! He probably won't even know what to do with me." She scoffed, flipping her hair. Onyx would be a bit of a handful. This was something her brother, mother and ex-lovers knew all too well. She could be rude, loud, talkative, blunt, manipulative, and don't even mention her anger issues and cockiness. Whoever she was supposed to marry would definitely be in for a difficult treat."

Reactions: Brea
Griffin took his stuff up to the room. He had been told he was sharing a room with some other boys. He wasn't thrilled with that information. He had never had to share his private space before. he was pretty sure that he wasn't going to like it. But maybe sharing space with a couple of guys would help prepare him to live with his wife after the wedding. Again he wondered which daughter he had been assigned to marry and why. How did they decide who would marry who? Maybe they would explain that at the ball. He was looking forward to the ball even less then sharing a room. His father had taken him to some balls to expose him to civilization. But he was too much like his mother to be comfortable.

He looked around the room where he had been assigned. He didn't know if it mattered which bed he took. He didn't want to get into a fight with anyone. He headed to the bed nearest a window. He wanted, needed really, to be able to see outside. He wasn't use to spending a lot of time inside. His father tried to teach him to be a civilized white man but he never really understood why his father liked his world so much. Griffin honestly didn't understand society. There were so many rules to remember.

cooltext175230836319641-png.104828

img-thing
Mood: Calm, Agitated
Mentioned: Wonderland children
Interactions: The Red Queen
DecorativeDivider.png
The dawn broke through the stained glass window, shining colorful light on the young prince of hearts. Prince Orlando Rooney Hearts' soft snores filled the large chamber as his dreams kept him asleep; however, the sound of the creaking door invaded his dreams and caused the prince to wake from his sweet sleep. The boys thoughts crossed homicide a few times as his eyes opened in deep hatred for whomever woke him. Glancing across the dimly lit, color filled, room Orlando saw his own mother standing in the doorway with a sinister grin plastered to her face. He sighed. "I swore I told my son to ready himself hours ago, yet here he is sitting in bed. Do you ever plan to listen to me?" His mother questioned him in a low peaceful tone. Orlando's heart pounded in his chest. Maybe, he should have listened. "Get up you ungrateful brat! I gave you an order and you disobeyed! Up!" She yelled out, her voice echoing throughout the room. Orlando's facial features were stone, but his heart was frightened of his mother's wrath. The queen of hearts broke free from the doorway and crossed the room to Orlando's closet, thrusting the doors open. "It's nice to see you listen to your father, Rooney, but trust me when I say this he will be the least of your problems. Get ready we leave in a hour." Her sharp tone caused Orlando to stand to his feet quickly, just as quickly as she disappeared.

Orlando soon graced his kingdom's throne room with his presence. Standing at a tall six foot three and weighing just two hundred pounds made many of the servants fear him based on that fact. Messing with the cuffs of his dark jacket, Orlando crossed the room to his mother's side. "Good morning, mother. You look rather beautiful." He said before turning and looking out to the throne room. Orlando liked to compliment his mother, genuinely, she was the only one not to treat him differently. Much of his childhood was spent loathing his own royalty, he wanted to be able to have a friend that didn't live outside of Wonderland, but that was a luxury he knew not of and as he grew he became numb to the desire to build a friendship. Now he just wanted to rule, kill, and rule some more. "Remember Rooney, the council wants you wed in time for your coronation, and I want your coronation to happen." She said before slowly looking back, and up, to her son's face. Orlando nodded. "Now..." She spoke before standing up and stepping in front of him. The Red Queen reached out and moved her son's hair out of his face. "Go and bring home your bride in the next few months, I'm sure you will find her to be to your delight...AND, get your hair cut you look like a commoner that belongs to my dreadful sister." She sent him off before the sound of the throne room doors flew open and in came five guards and a prisoner. Orlando stepped down and walked past the cards and prisoner, for a second he looked over to the weak looking man and smiled. "Your head will look fine in the pond."

DecorativeDivider.png
Upon reaching the school, Orlando's carriage dropped him off towards the front door. His heart was calm, but his nerves were aching for the taste of blood. The thing that bothered him was the idea of some woman becoming his wife and possibly not being a psychotic as he was. He didn't want someone to change him, he loved being the man he was now. As soon as his first step exited the carriage the atmosphere seemed to change, it was unique to invite a widely known killer to a school, even to be placed into a arranged marriage. Though Orlando knew that mommy wanted him on his best, good boy, behavior. Sadly, he could not claim someone's life here.

The male entered Wonderall manor, the first face Orlando noticed was Mickey's. "Gross." He chuckled before taking a seat at one of the few tables. Looking around, for once Orlando wasn't overwhelmed with the disgust he usually had, but with curiosity. To whom did Minnie, Mickey, and his mother wish him to wed? But as the prince scanned the room he notice them. The other wonderland children. He hated them most. A small child is full of innocence, but once innocence is isolated in evil it becomes corrupted and that was Orlando. His name held weight where ever he went and blocked the things young him wanted most, but now he realized that fueled him to become great. He hated them, but thanked them for aiding his mother in making him a monster.

blue
cooltext187274651854161.png

Mood: Irritable || Pissed off
Mentioned: @Misguided†Ghost - Onyx ||
Interactions: Malika @Tarieles

The small enchanting howl of Phoenix's phone's notification system allowed him to slightly calm down. At least his little sister was here. Sure, Phoenix was only older by five minutes, but he was still older and he enjoyed his being so.

As the car came to a halt, Phoenix gave his father a smug look and exited the car. "Take care of my dogs." If there was anyone in this world he cared more for, besides his twin, it was his dalmatians. His mother had made many attempts to put the dogs to sleep to harvest their special coats, but Phoenix wished them to be alive and live with his father. After all what was the point of raising them from pups to skin them? There was none. Phoenix loved those dogs more than he really loved his mother.

Pulling out his phone from his pants pocket, he read his sister's message. -I'm on my way in. Next time it's your weekend with dad.-

Looking over his shoulder to the men unloading his luggage, he chuckled. "Be careful. I know how to skin and you would be quite easy to do so." The color on the men's faces drained as they stared at Phoenix frozen in their positions, this made Phoenix laughed harder. "I'm joking!" He exclaimed before turning and walked up the front stairs of the manor. "Or am I?"

The halls of the manor were quite large. Who said Mickey and Minnie didn't have a ego? Phoenix's footsteps echoed in the hallway as the glow of the meeting room grew closer. The young boys heart pounded in his chest, but not from nervousness it was from utter hatred for this place and situation. If only their was a large, beast like animal that Phoenix could control with his magic just for a few minutes to wreck havoc on this place.

As the dark haired boy entered the room, he noticed his sister fairly quickly. He always did, it was like a gift of being a twin. Walking to her, it was clear that Phoenix towered over her some. Though as he approached he noticed a familiar figure making conversation with his sister. Malika. The long dark haired female seemed to look even the more grown since the last time Phoenix had encountered her. Malika was a pleasant friend to have around. "Well if it isn't Malika." Phoenix said with a slight hint of excitement.

lightskyblue
4643933.png

Mood: ||Nervous||Friendly||
Winter's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @xLarius - Ferris ||
Pet: Chilly
Spouse: Maximillian Melbourne

Upon arriving at Wonderall Manor, Winter looked around, admiring the beautiful scenery of the castle. It was huge. Not much bigger than her home, but this would be her home now for a great while. She wasn’t really sure how she really felt about being married off so soon. Especially to one of the villain children she’d heard all about.

What made the whole thing worse was the fact that she wouldn’t know who she was marrying until later. This was very nerve-racking to Winnie since she was such a worry-wart. Winter worried about almost everything, whether it be what she was going to do with her life or what they were going to have for dinner. She really had a tendency to worry about things that were completely out of her control; like her entire marriage.

There were a few people who’d showed up at around the same time Winter had, and by the disgusted looks on their faces, she knew that a lot of their parents weren’t going to let them get out of this just like she hadn’t. At least this gave her the perfect opportunity to meet some new people.

As she stood there not knowing what to do next and not wanting to approach anyone becayse of her shyness, a guy with blond hair who looked to be about her age walked up to her and introduced himself. This caused Winter to smile. “Hi Ferris like the wheel,” she giggled a little bit. “My name is Winter, like the season. It’s nice to meet you.” She smiled before shaking his hand. Winter could tell by the way he approached her that Ferris was a total sweetheart and a bit of a charmer. She would probably hey along with him very well. “I see you were dragged into this too. You don’t see, to hung up over it though. I’m guessing you don’t really mind. I wish I could have the same attitude.”

How anyone would be totally okay with an agreement like this was beyond her and although she wasn’t exactly for it, she wasn’t against it either. It was one of those things that was inevitable and had to be done for the good of their society.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Ferris Jake Alice, #abcfa1, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
latest

Mood: Laid Back || Carefree || Joker

Outfit: Clothes2

Interactions: Snow, Winter - @Misguided†Ghost
Car

“Hi Ferris like the wheel,”
“My name is Winter, like the season. It’s nice to meet you.”

“I see you were dragged into this too. You don’t see, to hung up over it though. I’m guessing you don’t really mind. I wish I could have the same attitude.”

He shrugged still smiling the same way.
"It'd be spectacular if I didn't have to wear this suit."

"You're looking pretty attractive as it is, thoughhhh."
He teased,
"I'm not up for defying your smile."

Ferris laughed,
"I'm just joking 'round, I hope from this moment on you can deal with my carefree self, after all I think after all I need a friend around this place."

"I don't know how to feel about marrying a baddie though, my mother suggested I carry around repellent but that's not very attractive."
He paused,

"So speaking of which, Winter who's your mother? Or father?"
He shrugged it off.

"Aye, never mind."
Ferris blinked for a minute as he for a second looked confused.

"Sorry, what were we talkin' 'bout again?"

He was tired. This was strange, he was sure he took his medication this morning. But how sure was he?
Ferris felt a bit bad. Maybe it was just a feeling that would pass. He pushed it away.

"Ah! Winter, as soon as you find out who you're engaged to, make sure you tell me? Alright?"

"Hmn. We should also meet up sometime else. Perfect, am I moving too fast?"

He chuckles,
" My mum tells me I do that too much, mind handing me your phone? I'll input my number. "

He smiles sheepishly,
"Though if you're uncomfortable with that, that's alright."

[/fieldbox]

#0CC766
4694613.gif

Mood: ||Giddy||Flirtatious||
Lily's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: @xLarius - Ferris || @Tarieles - Edan ||
Interactions: @~Happily.Ever.After~ - Mollie ||
Pet: Jasper
Spouse: Thaleia Hades

Lily was looking around, staring at a few of the cuties that were coming into the manor when she heard her best friend and practically sister call her name. It was amazing that her best friend was stuck in this too. Lil was sure that if she didn't know anyone at this mansion, she'd go crazy. Lily squealed as she and Mollie ran towards each other. Lilyann smirked when Mollie asked her if there was anything good to report. Lily was always the girl that pretty much everyone went to when they were in need of some gossip. She was like a reporter and the drama that everyone else went through was always the main scoop. It was one of the things that she did that her fairy form came in handy for. She could fly around and be almost always unseen by people who were telling their juiciest secrets or making out with someone. Of course, it did get her in a bit of trouble and it annoyed the hell out of most people, she didn't mind all that much. It's just one of those things that came to her naturally for some weird reason. It was very great, very risky and very fun and devious; which Lily liked very much.

"Well, I haven't been able to mingle or get any deets on anyone yet since I was waiting for you, but there are definitely some major hotties here if you couldn't tell. And there are some girls that I think we'd be friends with, as well as some girls we shouldn't be caught dead with." Lily giggled a little bit and looked around at everyone again. She was definitely gonna be able to have some fun here. She had her best friend, there were more friends to be made and a lot of gorgeous guys for her to flirt with. That was a win-win in Lily's book for sure.

Although there would be some nice memories made and some cuties to be flirted with, Lilyann wasn't completely thrilled with marrying some random person. In fact, it made her a bit uneasy. She wouldn't be able to flirt with anyone or make out with anyone! Surprisingly that wasn't the worse thing about the deal she'd made with her parents. She was a bit scared about the whole thing. What if who she was getting married to hated her or she couldn't find herself to fall in love with them? She was honestly scared to death. It didn't seem to be something that Lily would even care about, but it was and it worried her a little bit.. But she wasn't going to tell anyone else that. Not yet at least.

"Okay so I think I can fill you in a little bit, just by looking at a few of the people here." She took a deep breath, let it out, cracked her neck and smirked a bit deviously. "Let's see how many of these I can get right." She pointed at two blondes talking to each other, one guy and one girl. "Okay he's a flirt, I can tell because you know, flirting is my specialty. You can tell by his body language that he's real laid-back and a bit of a bad boy. I could be wrong though." She shrugged a little bit. "One thing I'm not wrong about is the fact that he talks a lot. He's been the only one talking out of the two for like 10 minutes." She laughed and looked around at the crowd again. Searching for someone else to read.

For some reason, Lily was very good at reading people. She could look at someone and tell by the way they were standing, talking or doing things like playing with their hands or looking around the room how they were as a person. And if her guess wasn't exactly right, it was pretty damn close. She didn't know whether it was her bubbly personality, her quiet, observance in her younger years or just a good hunch, but it came in handy sometimes.

"Him over there, the redhead, he's a cutie. Definitely wouldn't mind marrying him tbh." She giggled. "I don't know what it is about red hair but it's just so darn cute to me! Anyway, he's a total sweetheart and he kinda seems like a bit of an introvert. I don't know, but he's adorable!" She squealed in excitement.

Having claimed his space Griffin changed into his civilized clothes. He had two types of clothes. Those that his mother made and approved and those that his father bought and approved. The two sets were as different as they could be. He preferred the clothes that his mom made for him. But he didn't think they would be appropriate for the ball. So he had to wear the clothing that his father bought. He put on one of the suits that he had packed. Once he was dressed he headed to the foyer to met the others.

The foyer was more crowded then he thought it would be. He felt like he could barely breath. This was worse then any of the parties that his father had drug him to. He looked around feeling overwhelmed and out of place. He had no idea what to do. He wasn't a socializer. He wasn't good at getting to know people. But somewhere in this crowd was the woman who would be his wife. This was his first chance to get to know her before they were married. He just had to figure out where and how to start.

Last edited:
#3366ff
4724445.png

Mood: ||Chill||
Jasmine's Outfit: ...
Parent: Mad Hatter
Mentioned: @Brea - Ophelia Atlantic ||
Interactions: @Brea - Ophelia Atlantic ||
Spouse: Li Chu​

Jasmine stood up dusting her butt from her fall, realm jumping wasn't always easy. She adjusted her hat atop her head, and checked if her bag was still at her side, all thanks to her good luck it was there. Looking around she saw a white and black dog happily running past her, Jasmine smiled and stared for a minute. She always wanted a dog but growing up in a hatters shop wasn't the best environment for pets. Once she had a bird named Molly the chemicals got to her head and eventually all she did was scream about world corruption and bite people. Maybe she would marry somebody who won't mind her getting a puppy, she wondered if she were to marry a prince, she hoped so that way she could have many pets.
"Whoa," somebody said, smiling widely at Jasmine. "Your hair is gorgeous!"
A red head stood next to Jasmine with a bright smile and an equally bright dress, Jasmine started worrying she hadn't dressed nice enough. She had made the dress herself unlike all of the royalty, they all had tailors and expensive shoes all of them outstandingly different somehow. Not a bad different but you could tell who was a princess and who wasn't. For instant this beautiful red head was a princess. Jasmine tilted her head, unknowingly grabbing a little curl on her neck and smiled.

"Oh hello. Thank you very much. I'm Jasmine nice to meet you. Is that your dog? It seems like everyone has a pet here."
Jasmine looked around the courtyard there were a bunch of dogs and one girl had a monkey on her shoulder. Just then somebody in uniform walked past the girls pushing a cart full of luggage. Jasmine looked at the cart, her dad had sent them ahead of time and assured her that it would be taken care of delicately. But right before her eyes she saw her silver case on top of a bunch of other cases. Her eyes got wide and mouth fell open.

“I uh...I’m sorry i’ll be right back.” giving the redhead a shy smile she dashed off towards the bellhop in the blue coat, gravel kicked up behind her. The boy was blonde with large blue eyes and plump lips that stuck out from his face. He was grumbling to himself when Jasmine caught up, she tapped him on his shoulder, he kept walking at the fast pace.

“Excuse me sir.” she walked around him to his other side hoping to be noticed. He noticed and glared at the girl who stopped him.

“What’s the big idea?” he quacked.

“My luggage. May I have it? See it is very delicate and I’d feel a lot better if I could take it to my room.” Jasmine pointed to her case and scratched the back of her head. “Please.”

Nothing made her more nervous than that split second when she learns if somebody is going to react alright or not. People were like that in wonderland either they flipped or the smiled at went on with their day. No in between.

The boy gave her a look, raised eyebrow and a once over kind of look.

“Do what you want, i’m not paid enough for this.” He waited two seconds before taking off with a cloud of dust.

With the case tucked between her chest and arms she felt a lot better. It was delicate cargo how could she not protect it with her all. She briskly walked back to the red haired girl and smiled.
“Got it. Do you know when we will be assigned to the rooms?”

Last edited:
img.php

Interactions: Lily @Misguided†Ghost
Outfit: This
Pet: Gunnar
Spouse: Onyx De Vil​

Edan had only been at the manor for a short while, before he heard someone mention his hair. He knew it was him, because there weren't any other men with bright red hair around. He blushed a bit when the girl behind him mentioned she would be okay with being married to him. He just stood there, petting his dog, eventually kneeling down to do so. He waited for the heat on his cheeks to disappear, before standing back up, and looking around. Well, he could always talk with the girl who called him cute. She would at least be friendly towards him. He turned, leading Gunnar towards the two, a smile on his face.

"Ello! Name's Eddie, aur Edan. Whichever ye prefer. Guid tae meit baith ay ye." He held his hand out to shake theirs, and gestured to Gunnar. "This mah dog, Gunnar. E's a gaud boy e is." He ruffled the dog's fur, turning back to the girls. "Sae ye tau are bein' married aff tau. An' ahdea whau it'll be?" He still didn't know who his own spouse would be, so he doubted they would know. However, maybe they got a hint from their parent or something.

Edan had only been at the manor for a short while, before he heard someone mention his hair. He knew it was him, because there weren't any other men with bright red hair around. He blushed a bit when the girl behind him mentioned she would be okay with being married to him. He just stood there, petting his dog, eventually kneeling down to do so. He waited for the heat on his cheeks to disappear, before standing back up, and looking around. Well, he could always talk with the girl who called him cute. She would at least be friendly towards him. He turned, leading Gunnar towards the two, a smile on his face.

"Hello! Name's Eddie, or Edan. Whichever you prefer. Good to meet both of you." He held his hand out to shake theirs, and gestured to Gunnar. "This is my dog, Gunnar. He's a good boy, he is." He ruffled the dog's fur, turning back to the girls. "So you two are being married off too. Any idea who it'll be?" He still didn't know who his own spouse would be, so he doubted they would know. However, maybe they got a hint from their parent or something.
img.php

Interactions: Onyx @Misguided†Ghost, Phoenix @Deathly☠Chaos
Mentioned:
Pet: Tudor
Spouse: Jackson Skellington
[imga]http://composuremagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/emeraudetoubia___-004-200x200.jpg[/imga]Malika smiled a bit when she was praised about her dress. She knew this would look better on her than some musty old traditional thing. "Good, I'd help you in your fit if he got out of this." She murmured, crossing her arms. She glanced around the crowd, not really liking this whole thing. She laughed at Onyx's frustrations. "Hopefully he knows how to dress. Or he's a quick learner." She told her, understanding her pain. "I just hope mine's rich. If I have to be unhappy, I may as well cry in a Maybach and be trying not to get tears on my Gucci." She perked up when she heard Phoenix, and looked over to see her friend.

"Phoenix, we were just talking about you." She grinned, knowing it would pique his curiosity. "It's nice to see I'll have some people to fall back on in case this whole thing blows up." She looked at the two, thinking about asking them to drinks, when she remembered they weren't even old enough. They were 5 years apart, even if it didn't seem like it. They were both very mature. "Hey, you guys be down for some drinks later?" She asked a bit quieter. "I could go out and get some for us."

img.php

Interactions: Nobody
Mentioned: Winter @Misguided†Ghost, Ferris @xLarius
Pet: None
Spouse: Winter Snow​

Mil looked around, leaning against a wall nearby. He was eyeing his prey. He took another long drag from his cigarette. He didn't even care if this was considered a non smoking grounds, he needed the nicotine. He could see a few people he'd likely get along with, and many people he definitely wouldn't. A blonde haired girl and boy were obviously being bubbly together, and others were just bouncy and happy. He could tell which ones he could potentially get along with, just by looking at them. They were generally the ones who didn't look pleased with this situation. They looked like they were about ready to snap at someone for killing their puppy.

A few people, however, were very neutral looking. They could belong to anywhere. They just looked like they were okay with this, but not happy. Those ones would be a wild card. He, too, wanted to get this over with, marry the broad, and then run away from his mother, and maybe find some sort of happiness in having a child that he could teach in the ways of magic. However, the thought at that point didn't appeal to him. He just wanted to relax. He was extremely tense, and needed a warm bath or something similar. However, he also wanted to stay outside. He wasn't allowed outside very often, so it was nice to feel sun on his skin. Still, it didn't change the fact that he needed relaxation. He could only hope they had a hot tub or something, just something he could soak in, preferably naked.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
tumblr_na42g0NGVp1rpf3pso1_250.gif

gold Location: Carriage- --> Wonderall Manor
Spouse: Alexia, Daughter of Anna and Kirstoff
Parent: Hans of the Southern Isles
Mentioned: Other's
Interactions: Alexia ( @CookieMonster )
Color Ref: bf5e0a

How strange it is to stand in a crowd of people, and not know who a single person is. This was something Alexander had never experienced before, and this too made him very uncomfortable. His brown eyes swept over several people, lingering on a female he noticed a little ways away. She had beautiful blonde hair, and her outfit of choice was certainly different. But, perhaps he only thought this because he had grown up around girls who only wore gowns.

He looked away from her after a few moments, continuing onto everyone else. There was a lot more diversity than he thought there would have been, admittedly. Everyone had different hair colors, attitudes, outfits. I wonder if everyone feels as out of place as I do?

A female voice pulled Alex away from his thoughts, and he came face to face with the very girl he had been observing earlier. Her question stumped him, and so he hesitated for a moment. He didn't feel as if he was specifically either of the options, but if he did have to choose he would say the first one.

Before he answered, she stuck out a hand and introduced herself. At first he was slightly confused... Her name was Alex? But, that was his name? Shaking his head to himself, he realized that names weren't exclusive to people, and that Alex was probably shortened for something else. Alexis? He wondered as he took her hand. Alexandria? Hmmm...

"I'm Alex, too," He said, pulling a smile onto his face. "Well, technically Alexander, but who uses their full name when it's that long?" The question was completely rhetorical, of course. His gaze met her's, and for a moment Alexander was mesmerized by her eyes. He felt as though he had seen them before, in someone else. They were familiar to him, and yet he could not place them to a person.

Clearing his throat, Alex began to walk slowly towards the castle entrance. He assumed she would follow him, and so he began to speak. "And, to tell you the truth, I think that's a very simple-minded way to look at this situation. I'm sure some of us are here for other reasons." He paused for a moment to think before continuing, "Such as escaping abusive parents- I'm sure some of the children of villains endure such things. Or, maybe they expect to find true love here, even if it is not to the person they are engaged to."

Shrugging, Alex turned to face the girl again. "But, if I must choose one of your options, I'm the one who follows daddy's every wish," He said, not at all ashamed. "I mean, I didn't exactly put up much of a fight." Alexander cocked his head to the side, gazing at her with slight amusement. "May I ask which one you are, Alex?" It felt weird calling someone else his name.​

Cornflowerblue

Alex's Mood: ||Intrigued | Wonderous | Captivated||
Alex's Outfit: This
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Alexander
Character Form: Alexia
Pet: Dreamcatcher and Jojo
Spouse: Alexander, son of Hans (Unbeknownst to her)
Cars: ~ And ~

Aha! So he was smart. She smiled with a half-smirk, half cheshire-cat smile. "You passed the test. I'm glad that my new friend has enough brains to see through a dumb and wrong analysis of the people here. It is indeed a simpleminded way to look at someone, but I could say the same for the whole hero/villain thing. How does one choose heroic intentions or villainous ways? Is it imprinted upon them from birth, or are they controlled.. taught.. to be one way and hate the other?

Although, the hero and villain war has been raging on for centuries, so technically, everyone who judged a person based on their cover, their outer appearance or shell, is simpleminded. If you really want to judge someone so bad, you should get to learn about them before making erroneous assumptions."

She took a deep breath, contemplating how she had said all that on one breath. "Forgive me for rambling, I guess I just have strong opinions on the matter." She paused for a moment, softly sighing. "Between the two? I guess I'd have to say the second one. I've always been quite the rebel, I don't see why I wouldn't at least try running away. But for some reason, I let my parents talk me into coming here, so my original answer must have been wrong. I think we're in the same boat now, aren't we?"

Pausing slightly, she contemplated the uncanny observation that both their names, or nicknames, were Alex. She smirked and quirked an eyebrow. "Alex and Alex. It makes for the perfect troublesome trio." She turned ripped her eyes away from his face and took a look around. "I suppose while I'm here, I might as well have some fun. Would you care to join me, my partner in crime?"

• Love
Reactions: Brea
Griffin looked around. He wanted to start to get to know the woman. One of them was going to be his wife in a few days. And he would be living in the Manor with the others. Having friends couldn't hurt. He wasn't the most social person but he knew that his wife might be so now seemed like a good time to practice the skills that his father had taught him. There were plenty of woman in the room. He saw one that intrigued him. She was like anyone he had ever seen before. He make his way over her.

He held his hand out to her. "Strange to think that it won't be long before we are married. My name is Griffin. I thought we should spend some time getting to know each other just in case we are paired up." Ok so it wasn't the bet introduction. His father would have been disappointed in him. But atleast he had made an effort. That counted for something right. He gave the woman his most charming smile. He thought she would make an interesting partner. It was clear that she was very different from him. His mom often said that was one of the things she thought kept a relationship interesting.

Involved People: @KatherinWinter
Current Outfit
Mood: Bored, Irritated.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaleia was still looking down at her phone idly, not caring about what was going on around. Well, that was until she noticed some burly man walking towards her. Not to seem rude, she slipped her phone back into her pocket, waiting for him to make an introduction.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Safe to say, his introduction was a bit crappy. At least he got his name out, but the overall execution was subpar. "The name's Thaleia." She replied simply, rolling her eyes slightly at the latter comment. "You're the last person I'd want to be paired with." She then said coldly, looking him up and down quickly. "Don't worry, any of the boys here are in joint last place with you." She commented, her own eyes scanning around the room. She had no interest in guys, and made sure that her father made that explicitly clear to the organisers of this whole horrible plan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was only then that she realised that Griffin had offered her his hand to shake, and she gave him a quick, casual handshake.[/BCOLOR]​

Griffin frowned at Thaleia. He wasn't sure how to take her response to him. No one had ever said anything like that to him. He knew that he wasn't the best catch in the room. He wasn't a prince or another like that. Still he didn't think he was so bad that he was the last person that someone would want to be with. Was he that undesirable? He didn't think so but what did he know about woman? Not that much he admitted.

"I am sorry to hear that. Does that mean that we can't be friends?" Griffin asked. He wasn't sure but the woman seemed to be giving off a closed off vibe. Like she had no desire to talk to him. He was hoping to change that. He just wasn't sure if his mom's way or his dad's way would work best. It was hard to know. She wasn't like anyone he had interacted with before. She wasn't the sophisticated women his dad introduced him to at balls. Nor was a natural woman like the ones in his in his mother's village.

Last edited:
[bg=#40305e]
Mollie Keagan Pan
ϟ Mol/MK/Pancake ϟ 18 ~ Dec.1 ϟ Neutral Chaotic ϟ Peter Pan ϟ Arendelle ~ Onyx, Malika, Thaleia & Alexia ϟ Match ~ Phoenix De Vil, Son of Cruella ϟ
ϟ Form ϟ Ensemble ϟ
ϟ Location ~ Home => Wonderall Manor ϟ
ϟ
Mentioned ~ Lily @Misguided†Ghost, Edan, Ferris @xLarius ϟ
ϟ
Interactions ~ Lily, Edan @Tarieles ϟ

Mollie listened to her best friend intently and smirked. Sure, they might be doomed to marry people they hate and spend their lives living in what could only be equivalent to an eternal hell, but at least they could have some fun before they were destined to have their lives ruined. "Well C'mon then Lilyann" she teased, linking her arm with her theoretical sisters "Let's go have some fun!" she half-squealed before taking a step only to realize that the red-headed cutie Lily had mentioned moments earlier had approached them first.

Taking a quick second to glance him over Mollie easily agreed with Lily that he was a total cutie... she also noticed that other guy being a motormouth ... which might get a little annoying... but maybe he was just really excited or nervous or something. She also noted a few others whom she felt might be good potential friend candidates... hopefully Lily would agree with her, but that would be something to save for later when they were getting ready for that ball thing where they learn their fate.

Shaking the young man in front of hers hand, Mollie gave him a half smile, having a bit of trouble understanding what he said. What was his name? Eddie Edan? That's a bit strange she thought. And the dog... that's Gunner... right? she mentally asked herself. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Mollie" She said lightly after a moment, casting a sideways look at Lily, trying to ask if she understood him without actually asking.

After a few minutes of talking and being completely in awe of how little she understood, Mollie bit her bottom lip slightly and let herself hover about a foot off the ground as she took a quick look around. Pursing her lips slightly as she set her sandal-clad feet back on the manor floor, Mol nudged her best friend lightly "It was nice meeting you Eddie Edan. I'm gonna go mingle more. Should I catch you two later or...?" she trailed off. Mollie probably came off a bit rude... but she wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to take standing there not understanding him.
[/bg]​

green
4643920.png

Mood: ||Happy||Nervous||Talkative||
Zach's Current Outfit: HERE
Oufit Zach changes into later: HERE
Interactions: @Princess Poisoned Rose - Mirabella ||
Pet: Toke
Spouse: Danielle May

Zachary smiled when he heard one of his good friends greet him. He and Mirabella had been friends for a while now, and Zach was pretty happy that he at least knew a few people here. "Hey Mirabella! Man, am I glad to see you here." He smiled before giving her a quick hug.

Zach took a step back to look at the outfit she was wearing. It was a beautiful dress. He was just happy that he wasn't the only one who was made to wear ballroom attire. "Love the dress, by the way." He chuckled, looking around. There were a lot of people who were here to get married as well. It was all for the good of their worlds, as his mother said. Honestly, things were going fine before this and he didn't see anything going wrong any time soon. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"So, how do you feel about this whole marriage thing?"
He asked. In all honesty, Zach didn't really mind it. Of course, he wished that he could fall in love with a girl he'd actually met first and knew well enough before marrying; however, making his mother happy was one thing that was always on his agenda, and he wasn't really one to argue.

"I don't mind it, really. I just want whoever I'm marrying to be happy. I mean, I wanna be happy too, but her happiness is really what matters." He nodded. Zach was just an all around nice guy. He always made sure that the people he cared about were taken care of. He always took everyone else's thoughts and feelings into consideration and just wanted everyone to be happy. Not to mention he was a total sweetheart and charmer. Without even noticing it most of the time, he would flirt a little here and there. He never meant to, he was just smooth sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.