Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS HILARIOUS HAD TO SHOW IT xD
WHO DO YOU THINK HAD A MORE FUCKED UP TRIP DOROTHY OR ALICE? xD
alice-in-wonderland-art-alice-and-dorothy-217x300.jpg
Beyond in love with this one and Wonderland all the way!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well I hope I answered just right on the matter. ^^
well it was directed towards her. I mean I am sure she could answer for herself can she not?

Whoo! I'm excited guys!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shayla
well it was directed towards her. I mean I am sure she could answer for herself can she not?
Yes, I can answer for myself, but because I am still learning how to do character sheets, and she is my best friend she was talking through it with me on Skype. Now I didn't take up your role play offer yesterday, as it was my second day on the site. But now that I have the feel of it, I took up one more rp. I am sorry if it upset you that I didn't take yours up. Perhaps the next time around I shall. But I didn't want to stretch myself to far, and then have to deal with my life outside of Iwaku, because I didn't want to leave anyone in the wind waiting for my post. That is just how I am, I don't take more the I can handle. I am currently hosting my own, and in two others, not to mention another role play game I play.. So I am sorry again if I upset you with my bowing out of your role play, that was not my intention.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Yes, I can answer for myself, but because I am still learning how to do character sheets, and she is my best friend she was talking through it with me on Skype. Now I didn't take up your role play offer yesterday, as it was my second day on the site. But now that I have the feel of it, I took up one more rp. I am sorry if it upset you that I didn't take yours up. Perhaps the next time around I shall. But I didn't want to stretch myself to far, and then have to deal with my life outside of Iwaku, because I didn't want to leave anyone in the wind waiting for my post. That is just how I am, I don't take more the I can handle. I am currently hosting my own, and in two others, not to mention another role play game I play.. So I am sorry again if I upset you with my bowing out of your role play, that was not my intention.

Wasn't upset didn't need a full explanation, just a question. When someone says one thing then does another in real life and on here I tend to think of it as dishonest trait, and don't ask them again. If you see where I am coming from. Now as a veteran I get it and would take that as it's fine, I get being new, and not stretching yourself thin. That's why I accepted your answer yesterday.

Last edited:
@practically.a.fairy is gonna have Zachariah (the son of Mr. Smee) up sometime today. I'll be able to finish Daniel (Son of Aladdin) after school and then we're just waiting on @Shayla to finish the son of Cruella and @Pasiphae to finish daughter of Morgana. I'm super excited to start. Pretty sure we'll be able to sometime this week or this weekend. BTW spring break starts Friday for me and @Gorgeous♠Chaos

@practically.a.fairy is gonna have Zachariah (the son of Mr. Smee) up sometime today. I'll be able to finish Daniel (Son of Aladdin) after school and then we're just waiting on @Shayla to finish the son of Cruella and @Pasiphae to finish daughter of Morgana. I'm super excited to start. Pretty sure we'll be able to sometime this week or this weekend. BTW spring break starts Friday for me and @Gorgeous♠Chaos

that's always nice man I miss school and not working to live

I may be Rotten to the Core...
But Damn, I do a fine job at being that.

Stephen_james_barcelona_elita_model.png

✮Name✮
Damion Christian De Vil
✮Nickname(s)✮
Dame , De Vil , Music Genius , Darling > Mother only or Twin
✮Age and Birthday✮
19 , November 17th
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Evil or Good✮
Chaotic Evil ~ Full time job
✮Disney Parent✮
Cruella de Vil

e32bae23319f9b7a0bc8260474347263.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Piercing Silver Grey like Onyx's
✮Hair Description✮
Shaggy Brown with a crisp Shave ~ Nearly pitch black ~ Smells of Fine Colognes & Mint
✮Height✮
6'1"
✮Weight✮
220lbs
✮Piercings✮
~ As seen in picture ~
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
~ As seen in picture ~
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A ~ Unlike that of his bloody spotty insane Mother

Sleeve-Tattoo-Men-15.jpg

✮Personality✮
Wicked ~ Damion has a knack for creating chaos and trouble wherever he goes and especially if he put's that evil mind of his into full throttle.

Rotten ~ Being rotten makes dear mother proud and keeps Damion always entertained and all the wicked little hotties about
Lyrical ~ He has a natural gift for singing and Guitar that he usually only uses when alone and only near closest friends who know of the gift. Not to mention he doesn't want to spoil the goods before starting a band.

Hotheaded ~ What can I say for myself? Have you seen my mother? Be glad I just don't go taking off heads... Well not all the damn one's about.. Only the beyond irritating one's.

Meticulous ~ When it comes to pulling off plots , plans , trouble or stealing.. He always makes sure to have a set and intelligent plan in mind so things are never seen once with failure.

Natural Leader ~ Unlike the way his mother rules the Fashion Empire, Damion rules with common sense and control.. Well I mean you have to be at least one sane person in your spotted crazy family.

Determination~ If he want's something or to accomplish something he will give his all to it until he has made it to the bitter end.

Guarded ~ he is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to girls being serious with him he usually pulls up his guard and becomes his completely bitchy bad ass side to avoid them seeing his soft side delved within.

Loyal ~ You gain his trust and he will never betray you.

Devious ~ he likes to watch others fight or fight over things at his own doing.... It can be quite the show to watch.

Flirtatious ~ he loves girls and bad girls like himself are a true weakness in his spellbook.. Not to mention he likes a girl who can challenge him in return.

Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within him is a soft and gentle side.. A side that wants to be happy and in love with what people call their perfect princess or little lady.. But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.

Stubborn ~ Get this in mind.. It is either his way or the road... Got it?

✮History✮ (Optional)
~ Will unravel in the story ~

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(H)Singing , Fashion , Partying , Doing Dares , Being wicked , Guitar Playing , Charming the ladies , Working on his cars and motorcycles
(T)
Manipulating ~ he has a knack for turning others quickly against another or turning people in his hands to do whatever it is he wishes.
Musician ~ He may not be overly fond of people but when he is on stage with the lights flooding down upon him and a guitar in hand the world is his and is more than ready to slay all with the power of his music.
Acrobatic ~ Shockingly he is a complete daredevil and will scale roofs , jump across them , backflips,flips , cartwheels... You name it the boy can do it and especially well when running from others.
Charmer ~ He has one pretty damn good silver tongue and usually can work his way out of any trouble he has gotten into with a wicked grin and dripping sweet wicked words.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(S)Magic , Charm , Fashion , Wit , Having never been in love , Natural leader , His mind ~ Manipulation ~ Guitar , Motor Racing ~ Stealing... And not only the heart one's.
(W)Distrust , His guarded side , Hothead issues , Stubbornness , Smartmouth

✮Fears✮
Falling in love
Actually discovering a good side to him
Losing his musical inspiration

✮Secrets✮
Once dated a certain Hero's child for sometime until she tried to make him good and that was a damn no in his book.
Once snuck his sister into a Runway show as a intern and got her in as a model to walk the show.
And more yet to be told...

giphy.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮
In simple terms... He is damn well angry and ready to unleash all wrath upon everyone including whatever goodie two shoes he is handcuffed to for his entire lifetime.

✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮
Nope.

tumblr_n6b2dlCKmh1qhodd8o2_500.gif
Done with my last charrie!

[fieldbox="Nayra Passiphei Orland, blue, solid"]
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

large.jpg

PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

PpmIPDl.png

✮Name✮
Nayra Passiphei Orland[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Nayra Passiphei Orland, blue, solid"]
PpmIPDl.png

✮Nickname(s)✮
Nay , Nay Nay , Pasi , Queen Bee , Magic Guru

PpmIPDl.png

✮Age and Birthday✮
19 , December 23rd

PpmIPDl.png

✮Gender✮
Female

PpmIPDl.png

✮Evil or Good✮
Chaotic Evil

PpmIPDl.png

✮Disney Parent✮
Daughter of Morgana and Airy Delcour ~ Pirate Captain
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

large.png

PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

PpmIPDl.png

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Mossy Green

a0cea3f0618117e329ac2ac73e64f477.jpg

PpmIPDl.png

✮Hair Description✮
Golden Ash Blonde ~ Waist Length ~ Silken Soft ~ Smells of Lavender & Sea Mist
~ When using her abilities her hair turns brilliant silver in an instant and fades away quickly afterwards.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Height✮
5'8

PpmIPDl.png

✮Weight✮
115 lbs

PpmIPDl.png

✮Piercings✮
Right Ear
Left Ear
Belly Button

12331333_1682957605283229_859847632_n.jpg

PpmIPDl.png

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
N/A

PpmIPDl.png

✮Health Ailments✮
When she is under the water, one of her fins is shorter then the other, causing her to swim a bit
lopsided, this only making her fear of failure even more.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Personality✮
Nay has a very strong and aggressive side to her. She is not afraid to go after what she wants.
Though she does tend to get a bit jealous when she sees something she wants talking
to someone of the other sex. She is very stubborn, and hard headed. Though she does have a bit of low
self-esteem issues, and feeling that she is never good enough. But no matter how hard she tries
she always falls short just like her mother.

PpmIPDl.png

✮History✮

PpmIPDl.png

✮Hobbies/Talents✮

She took the family trade of witchcraft. Nayra is very good at this art. She loves watching the light of the candles
and lamps dance of the walls of the cavern she lives in. NayNay is a writer, she has written many stories to
where she is the heroine and always gets the man. She had an astounding voice, that can entrance anyone, when she hits
a particular octave. She loves to watch movies, and spend time listening to classic music.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths
✮Nay is very straight forward, and isn't afraid to go for the gold-- not matter the consequences

✮When it comes fishing is very admenant at it. Even though her family looks down on
it she can't help but feel the sensation of seeing small sea life helpless.
✮Very good at hiding
✮Casting spells and making potions

Weakness:
✮ Isn't as an efficient swimmer as her family. She actually hates the water, but given that all her
family lives there, she doesn't have a choice.
✮ Failure is one of her strongest attributes to this category.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Fears✮

Casting the wrong spell to make her live under the water for the rest of her life. Getting
caught in a net, due to the fact she is disabled in that area, ;ie short fin.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious

✮She keeps a bottle under her bed that holds sand from where Ariel found Eric, as a keep sake to when

her Aunt stole the woman's voice. Though when she is asked about it, she tells her mom it's from
a Spring break trip in high school.
✮She hopes that someday she will find someone to help her get out of her
low self esteem, and that she is more then what she sees.
✮Hopes to find someone that will truly love her given her abilities.

PpmIPDl.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

✮Friends✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME

PpmIPDl.png

✮Enemies✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME

PpmIPDl.png

✮ Partner✮
Daniel Augustus Desai
Son of ||Aladdin and Jasmine||

PpmIPDl.png

✮Other✮
PpmIPDl.png

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮

Nayra isn't sure how she feels about it. She is a bit uncertain, as it's not someone she has
met before, so the concern is that they will have nothing in common, and feels
it's a bother more then anything.

PpmIPDl.png

✮Favorite Song✮

PpmIPDl.png

✮Anything Else✮

✮She keeps a shard of a shell around her neck, this helps her when it comes to her
ability to change and swim.
✮ She has a pet sea horse when she is under the seahorse that she created from a spell, it only appears
when she is in the water
24793159a27bdc61b631a14b45ef6528.jpg

✮Every other weekend she goes to the beach and lays under the stars in hopes
of catching anothing shooting star, in hopes that her dreams of failure would be answered,
one that she did catch she wears it in a bracelet.
(caught this per a spell)
PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

tumblr_nuqqd7Oh011sw20h8o1_500.jpg

PrL-SeaGypsy_divider.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoo! Whoo whoo! Almost done with all the characters! I think we'll be able to start tomorrow or Thursday. Maybe even tonight if you guys are feeling it!

• Love
zach-miko-01-435.jpg
◊Name◊
||Zackariah Austin Smee||

◊Nickname(s)◊

||Zack||Smee (Close friends)||

◊Age and Birthday◊

||24||June 30th||Cancer||

◊Gender◊

Male

◊Evil or Good◊

Good

◊Disney Parent◊

Mr. Smee

zach-miko-2.jpg

◊Eye Color◊

Blue

◊Hair Description◊

Light brown

◊Height◊

6ft 6in

◊Weight◊

287lbs

◊Piercings◊

||None||

◊Marks◊

Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2
Multiple scars

◊Health Ailments◊

||None to his knowledge||

1.jpg

◊Personality◊

Dependable: He is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.

Always Hungry: Zach is a guy who LOVES to eat! He'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Zach is never one to turn down food.

Pessimistic: Zach can be happy sometimes, but he pretty much always has a bad outlook on things. He believes that anything that can go wrong, probably will.
Caring: Zachariah will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself on the back burner

◊History◊

||Used to work on Captain Hook's ship||

◊Hobbies/Talents◊

||Sailing||Painting||Eating||Sword Fighting||Sailing||

◊Strengths/Weaknesses◊

Strengths: ||Brave||Funny||Fighter||Sweet||Talkative||Good with words||Understanding||Problem solver||

Weaknesses: ||Too nice sometimes||Blames himself for a lot of things||Softy||Talks too much||

◊Fears◊

The Tic Toc Croc

◊Secrets◊

He kinda swings both ways

tumblr_inline_o43nuuAM081ta7ve7_1280.png.cf_.jpg

◊RELATIONSHIPS◊

◊Friends◊

◊Enemies◊

◊Fiance◊

Valkyrie Gothel

◊Other◊

◊Feelings on Arranged Marriage◊

I don't see why not? Can I really find a woman on my own?

◊Favorite Song◊

◊Anything Else◊

3800.jpg

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Thinking of starting tomorrow. I might get some relationships and stuff up tonight. Maybe not for everyone right now so we can start soon, but I'll get some up

• Love
Are rooms going to be posted before it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.