Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
Son of Terence and Tink
Tinker fucking bell?! I would love that, but about to head off since I have work early tomorrow but I will get him up tomorrow night. Start the rp if you want to still though, since I don't think people will go to far ahead by tomorrow night... I hope xD

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
THE INDEPENDENT ADVENTURER
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
⚫GENERAL⚫

⚫Name⚫
Troye Sebastian Bell

⚫Nickname(s)⚫
T, Captain Adventure, Daredevil, Blondy

⚫Age & Birthday⚫
Twenty-Three (Aug. 25th) (♍)

⚫Gender⚫
Male

⚫Evil or Good⚫
Neutral Good

⚫Disney Parent(s)⚫
Terence & Tinker Bell
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
⚫APPEARANCE⚫

⚫Eye Color⚫
Grey-Blue

⚫Hair Description⚫
Blonde-Swirly-Smooth-Kept Nice

⚫Height⚫
6'3"

⚫Weight⚫
227 lbs.

⚫Piercings⚫
None

⚫Marks⚫
None

⚫Health Ailments⚫
OCD (Needs everything to be in order and in their place at all times). Constant need to fix things. ADHD.
⚫PERSONAL⚫

⚫Personality⚫
Troye is definitely more like his mother than his father, he is super adventurous and doesn't like to be told no. Troye likes to do things his way, he is very independent and isn't afraid to do things on his own. It will take someone confident in who they are to get along with someone like Troye. He loves to go on adventures and find new things and learn about new cultures and societies. His independent and charismatic nature sometimes can overwhelm the other personalities around him, which he tries to not do often... but fails almost always. His free-spirit vibe usually spreads to the other individuals around him, making them want to do the things he does. He has a charming personality and he knows how to make everyone feel good about themselves. Troye would rather go on a three day Hike than to stay in one spot for longer than a few hours.

Troye is deathly loyal to the ones who show him the same loyalty back. He'll have someone's back through everything and anything, he has never betrayed anyone that he considers a friend and/or family. He loves to meet new people and will usually end up becoming good friends with them for a long period of time. He doesn't believe that people just stick around for a moment in time, Troye likes to have the same people around him for as long as possible. Even though he does tend to keep the same three or four individuals he really knows around him, he isn't opposed to letting new people into his circle and eventually earning his trust and loyalty. It doesn't take too much to get Troye to like you or befriend you, as long as your not a mean and rude person that is.

With his OCD and ADHD, Troye does have moments when he will stop whatever he's doing just to fix a crooked book or a put away a lonely glass. He can't help it when he sees something out of order he'll get anxiety until either he fixes it or someone else fixes it. When it comes to his ADHD, he'll be talking to someone about anything but then out of the blue, he'll forget all about that subject and move on to something that had nothing to do with the first topic. He doesn't go off topic on purpose, it's just he gets bored easily and likes to talk about new things and do new things. He's a fun and intelligent guy who will be loyal to the ones that are loyal to him and he'll stick up for the ones who can't or won't stick up for themselves. Troye is a special male and anyone would be lucky to get to know the Blonde Fairy.

⚫History⚫
Will Be Revealed In RP

⚫Hobbies/Talents⚫
H(Traveling. Metalworking. Exercising. Hiking. Collecting Trinkets. Listening To Music. Working With His Father.)
T(
Metalworking. Creating Things. Using Pixie Dust. Finding Things. Fixing Things.)

⚫Strengths/Weaknesses⚫
S(Metalworking. Resourceful. Leadership. Bravery. Loyalty. Fixing Things. Using Pixie Dust. Flying. Getting into small place (In his Fairy Form). Sword Fighting.)
W(
Naive. ADHD. OCD. Blindly Loyal. Anxiety Issues.)

⚫Fears⚫
×Troye fears he'll let his family and friends down one day.
×He is afraid that his partner won't like him or understand him.
×Losing control of his Mental Issues.

⚫Secrets⚫
×Troye once made out with a ladybug in his Fairy Form... it was a dare.
×He secretly doesn't want to settle down with anyone, he likes having an independent life.
⚫MISCELLANEOUS⚫

⚫Friends⚫
(OPEN)

⚫Enemies⚫
(OPEN)

⚫Partner⚫
Daughter of Peter Pan

⚫Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚫
×Optimisitc & Worried×
When his parents came to him and told him about this, Troye wasn't happy at first but he is getting somewhat use to the idea... or so he says. He's hopeful about what lies ahead, he just hopes whoever is his Bride-To-Be, that she will understand his independent and unpredictable attitude towards life.
DISNEY IS MAGICAL!

There goes Troye Bell hope you all love him like my other three^^

Reactions: Brea
Was I paired with someone else. I mean I really don't care

@Shayla you still haven't finished your son of Cruella!

I am actually giving up my spot as Morgana to a friend. ^^ I will still do Cruella de Vil if need be.
I would love it if you still played Son of Cruella

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I am actually giving up my spot as Morgana to a friend. ^^ I will still do Cruella de Vil if need be.
Who's gonna be playing daughter of Morgana?

Reactions: Pasi
thought you had to many rps?

THIS IS HILARIOUS HAD TO SHOW IT xD
WHO DO YOU THINK HAD A MORE FUCKED UP TRIP DOROTHY OR ALICE? xD
alice-in-wonderland-art-alice-and-dorothy-217x300.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Well , she had a space open up and I was beyond happy to invite her here. I hope this isn't a bother to you though. ^^
No just a question, directed for her

Status
Not open for further replies.