Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys I'll be finishing Daniel #DamnDaniel sometime tonight lmao. We'll probably be able to start this weekend! I just have to write two more starter posts. One for Vincent and one for Danny

Alright, Césare is finished! Hope you like my bby.

Alright, Césare is finished! Hope you like my bby.
I love it... but of course, Angelo doesn't like him at all xD. I was kind of hoping the kid that turned Angelo's legs and arms into frog legs when he was a kid would be Dr. Facilier's son if you want to that is, since it would make them enemies for a bigger reason. Cesare could have just done it because he was little brat when he was younger and Angelo was just the son of his father's enemy? I think that would be cool lol.

Oh yeah, that could definitely work. His dad could've convinced him to do it. Or yeah, just wanted to make daddy happy. One of the two. These two will be interesting to RP in the same room lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh yeah, that could definitely work. His dad could've convinced him to do it. Or yeah, just wanted to make daddy happy. One of the two. These two will be interesting to RP in the same room lol.
I love the idea of him doing just to make his evil father happy xD, yes they will be very interesting to rp lol

Gonna be busy this weekend, but I should be able to get on in the evening. Depends if my boyfriend's aunts have wifi (which I'm sure they do.) So, if we start this weekend, you have been warned, I won't be as active.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hey guys! I'm excited to get this started! We're honestly waiting on me and @practically.a.fairy who I'll be helping out with her character tomorrow! I'll finish Danny tomorrow as well

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Good... I thought it had died, which would have made me sad since I can't wait to play Angelo, Harmony and Magnivious^^

I'm excited too! I think I forgot to mention that I switched a pairing. But I forgot which one xD Oops

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm excited too! I think I forgot to mention that I switched a pairing. But I forgot which one xD Oops
Well mines are the same so, I have no clue lol.

When do you plan on doing the rooms?

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Little_Ghost98 I think it was my son of Mulan and daughter of Morgana that you switched. It's different on the pairings and the character sheet tabs.

Also super excited for this! Can't wait to play my characters.

899full-nadia-esra (1).jpg
26ede7

ΩNameΩ
[BCOLOR=#999999]||Abigail Maryann Pan||[/BCOLOR]

ΩNicknameΩ
||Abi||

ΩAge and BirthdayΩ
||21||September 26th||

ΩGenderΩ
||Female||

ΩEvil or GoodΩ
||Goodish||

ΩDisney ParentΩ
||Peter Pan||

899full-nadia-esra.jpg
ΩEye ColorΩ
||Hazel||

ΩHair DescriptionΩ
||Long||Red||Usually wears a blue ribbon in it somewhere||

ΩHeightΩ
5ft 6in

ΩWeightΩ
120 pounds

ΩPiercingsΩ
||Ears||

ΩMarksΩ (including tattoos)
||Raccoon tattoo ||

ΩHealth AilmentsΩ
||With drawls||

550874_P1060118.jpg

ΩPersonalityΩ
Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Abi go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there

Blunt: Abigail is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Daring: Daring: Abi is definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get her adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.

ΩHistoryΩ

ΩHobbies/TalentsΩ
||Flute||Reading||Writing||Flying||

ΩStrengths/WeaknessesΩ
Strengths: ||Clever||Nice||Brave||
Weaknesses: ||Drug addict||Selfish||Short tempered||

ΩFearsΩ
||Being unable to escape reality||

ΩSecretsΩ
||She's addicted to prescription medications||She's also a struggling alcoholic||

tumblr_m3bpu6EsVP1qzlngto1_1280.jpg

ΩRELATIONSHIPSΩ

ΩFriendsΩ

ΩEnemiesΩ

ΩOtherΩ

ΩFeelings on Arranged MarriageΩ
"It's the dumbest idea I have ever heard of!"
She's completely against it and wishes that she could just fly away and not have to deal with being married to someone she doesn't even know.

ΩFavorite SongΩ

ΩAnything ElseΩ
478642_P1040654.jpg

Reactions: Tarieles
@Shayla the pictures for your daughter of Kida and Milo aren't showing up

AND I'M PRETTY SURE WE WILL BE STARTING SOON!!! LIKE WITHIN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES TO AN HOURS

RIGHT WHEN I'M MAKING ANOTHER RP, DINGUS.

Okay guys so because @practically.a.fairy doesn't want to have a lesbian character anymore so we're adding two more characters! Good news!! I ALREADY HAVE PEOPLE WHO'RE MAKING THE CHARACTERS!

YO, JUSTIN YOU WANNA NOTHER CHARACTER! COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.