Hansi's Summer 2016 Return Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

Greetings to everybody. Hansi, or as you may have known me way back when as Metal_Maniac back in 2014, is back (hopefully for good). After a few recent roleplays have flopped on me, my life got terrible and busy, with romantic mishaps and financial fuckeries all over the place, I've decided to drown my self pity and depression in a sea of roleplaying. Yay! Although, lately all I've wanted to write about it really dark and morbid stories, like stories about characters from broken homes and abusive parents, and a look into those sorts of houses, I don't know how much of you guys would enjoy that. Like, I have this idea for a longer roleplay where we would play like three different couples; a couple who contains two people from abusive parents, a couple where one person is abused and the other is rich and well treated, and the other is a couple of outcasts who have nobody but each other, but end up all finding each other and try to move out on their own, but are faced with a larger scope of problems with them world. (let me know if that interests you, because it could be fun if you ask me.) But romance is a huge aim for me currently. Romance and smut, would be pretty nice. Its really hard to write something that doesn't have a dark edge, such as a story about a man who is so depressed that he sleeps with every woman he meets and pops a lot of pills, until he meets this one woman and she changes his life, but she doesn't want him for more than his body. But, I'm looking to do an MxF roleplay, mainly me playing the male. I should have come up with better basic plots, but if you're interested in doing a story with multiple characters and a complex plot (or even a simple plot), maybe some smut, maybe some darkness (or a lot, depends what you like), and romance for sure, message me or comment.

I'd be interested in the one you mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.