Hansi's Fantasy Search (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

Hello! It's been so long since I've been on here (and even longer since I have actually had internet), so I'm here to make a comeback, and I'm here to make it a huge one. I've been working on a one man music project that's based around...well, I'm not here to self-promote my band Cursed Be Thy King (first album titled Death Under the Burning Moon...release date is July 26th​ 2017, physical copies $10 + shipping and handling- for fans of Wintersun, Saor, Winterfylleth, Nokturnal Mortem, Graveland, Iced Earth, Imperium Dekadenz and Primalfrost*), but I'm here to get some help and play out the adventures I write about, create more adventures to write about (which all writers will be given credit and will receive copies of all albums that are to be released, assuming they enjoy metal), expand on and create lore, and just overall fun!
A huge portion of us love adventures on the scale of Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and fun stuff like that. What I've created with my music is a world of fantasy, both dark and high fantasy, where hordes of damned souls and their decayed bodies fight to take over the lands, angels fight to keep order and secrets, rings of sorcerers travel in search of knowledge, love is found and lost, and so much more! Adventure is calling, and it is up to the writers to answer the call, and make this world theirs as much as it is mine.
This paragraph isn't meant to be seen as shameless self promotion (again), but some of the albums that I have written go between atmospheric, dark, uplifting, and epic, so some of the story lines, plots, and settings can go from dark and violent, adventurous and uplifting, and some might even be love stories with no violence at all, and some may have elements for our writers who enjoy smut a little more, so there is a little bit of something for everybody. Some of the characters are pre-written along with the plot lines and direction of the plots, but every character and plot can be layered and written the way you want them to, as well as plot lines can be expanded and added to. All characters can be carried over to other stories we may write, so long as they fit into the time-line (all plot lines that will be mentioned are going to be in order with a time-line). Writers are encouraged to play multiple characters and try to come up with side story lines to help layer our adventure and create more adventures to play out. Any plot lines that writers want to play out should be inboxed to me and we can work it out and discuss things, and I'll give the go-ahead when it is appropriate to start the side story.
Writer Requirements
-At least two replies a day
-Each reply is at least two paragraphs minimum
-A huge sense of creativity and adventure is a must
-Full sentence structure, and literate writing skills (no txt talk pls cx :)) xD)
-The ability to play multiple characters, both main and supporting
-Willing to play NPC's (optional)
-Communication skills (example: if you want to kill off another player's character, then talk with them before you do anything)
A lot of the stories and adventures will be long running, and may actually never end if there is enough interest in it. There are unlimited spots in all group roleplays, meaning we can have players coming in and leaving. IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT REPLY WITHIN A WEEK, I WILL EITHER TAKE OVER YOUR CHARACTER AND KILL THEM OFF, OR GIVE THEM A REASON NOT TO BE IN THE PICTURE ANYMORE. I MAY ALSO GIVE THE CHARACTER TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY THEM. I WILL GIVE YOU A NOTICE ABOUT YOUR LACK OF REPLYING, AND LET YOU KNOW IF YOU CAN RETURN TO THE ROLEPLAY WITH THAT CHARACTER OR NOT IN TIME. The goal is to keep this world of fantasy and imagination alive and prosperous. If you are interested in creating lore instead of playing out huge, complex story-lines, we can do some one on one roleplaying to create small stories of lore.
Plot Lines and Stories
The plots "Where Angels Weep", "The Great Stone War" and "King of the War Torn Lands" are meant to be smaller stories to set up Death Under the Burning Moon/Consumed by the Fog of Sadness/Crown of the Fallen". Characters and lore are to be tied in/mentioned in the large plot that takes place, and is the main story where we will be playing around in. It will be fairly sandbox with very limited limitations, and will be a mixture of story and character driven plots. There will be character deaths, especially if you are playing as a preset. Certain chapters and characters will include sexual scenes, and some characters are geared to be fairly sexual characters. This plot will be political, violent, dramatic, romantic and as I said, sometimes sexual. If you are uncomfortable with writing explicit scenes, let me or the partner who plays the correlating role (or mention in the character application) if you would prefer fade to black scenes. All characters are crucial to the plot, so no matter how many characters are in the roleplay, never feel under appreciated or unwanted. This is everybody's story, and everybody is needed to make this world what it is. If all roles for the presets aren't filled, writers with characters already may have them, or I will play them as NPCs. If all roles are filled, there will be a LOT of players, so I encourage you to play two or three characters, or even more if you so desire.
(1000) Where Angels Weep
The god Wolf has perished to an unknown, cosmic disease. He has succumbed to something that no god in the pantheon has believed to be possible, which has caused all of the gods to suspect foul play is involved. The gods plan to wage war on the demon gods and their minions of the twelve hells, what is suspected to be a very bloody war that will end up affecting the third world known as Earth. Four angels of the celestial guard are tasked to protect the secret that Wolf has fallen to keep hope with the half demon tribes, but they learn something that nobody in their power should know. This is meant to be fairly short and sweet.
Chapter 1: The Meeting of the Gods
Imperium, Wolf, Meagreth and Hansi gather in the chambers of the gods who rule over the province of Nethremore to discuss the recent events of the citizens slandering the gods, and begin to talk about the influence that the twelve hells may be having on the lands. Imperium flirts with Meagreth before and during the meeting. Before the meeting she flirts back and finds herself getting really up close and personal with the god.
Chapter 2: A God Perishes
As the meeting continues, Wolf begins to feel feint and coughs up blood. He grabs his throat and falls to his knees, and keels over dead. The four angel guards watching over the chambers rush in. They are told to travel to Earth and blend in as humans, and keep the secret safe.
Chapter 3: The Guards Travel to Earth
The angels fly down to Earth and live in Imperium, and then travel to see the wolf clans to check in on them. All is well, and the clans accept them into their homes. They are fed well and told of mighty adventures and stories of demons being slain.
Chapter 4: The Blind Knows All
As the four angels lay down to sleep, a man with no eyes or even sockets approaches them, and tells them that the same god who sent them on their mission is responsible for what has, and what is bound to come. They discuss this prophecy between themselves for a little, and then attempt to sleep. They are awoken to a horde of demons attacking and eating the wolf tribesmen, and slay them.
Chapter 5: Conspiracy against Imperium (Contains Smut)
The angels decide that they need to do something about Imperium if what the old man says is true. They travel back up to the seven heavens and catch Imperium and Meagreth making love, which is forbidden for gods to do. They confront the two, which results in a very..naked battle.
Chapter 6: Angels Face a God
Meagreth and Imperium face off against the four angels. The angels are defeated but not killed. Instead, they are stripped of their wings and banished to Earth.
Chapter 7: A Look At the Exiled
Just a few posts looking at what have become of the angels after they have had their wings torn off, and exiled from the seven heavens.
Preset Characters:
-Imperium: God of war and anger (Played by Me)
-Meagreth: Goddess of beauty and reproduction (Open)
-The Four Angels of the Celestial Guard:
Angel 1; (Open)
Angel 2; (Open)
Angel 3; (Open)
Angel 4; (Open)
Information and lore to know: The half-demon clans from the mountains that surrounded Imperium Capital were known as the guardians of Imperium, born of the god that the city was named after, but saw Wolf as their actual father and creator, as he cared for them when Imperium refused to. They slay any demons who march on the city, and are paid from lands far away to take care of demon problems.

(1033) The Great Stone War
War has reached the Northern region of Neaterweilsh. The king of Sornein wants to conquer the entirety of the North, starting with Windheilm. This is a story where two kings clash. This is a very character driven story, and the outcome depends on the two writer's who play the kings. They will discuss the events that I have written out, as well as the chapters that I do not have anything written for, and create a middle and ending for us to play through. I will not play either king. The roles for any other player who wants to partake in this will be up to them. They can play royal advisers, siblings or children of the kings, queens, peasants and farmers, warriors, members of royal guards, anything except for gods, demons or angels. There may even be a third and fourth king (or a warrior queen) who picks sides in the war, which can open even more possibilities.
Chapter 1: A peace is broken
Windheilm is attacked by the forces of Sornein during a banquet celebrating ten years of peace in the North.
Chapter 2: The declaration of war
A diplomatic meeting of the two kings in the Neutral grounds of Oaklishdale sees the two kings declare war against each other.
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: The Final Battle
The battle between the two kings to decide the future of the two kingdoms.
Prologue: The Ending and the Future to Come
A single post outlining the outcome of the battle, and what is happening in the kingdoms now.
Preset Characters:
-King of Sornen; (open)
-King of Windheim: (open)
Information and Lore to know: N/A

(1035) King of the War Torn Lands​
This story is tied in with The Great Stone War. In the end, whoever controls Windheilm finds himself wanting more power and land and becomes a tyrant. Spoiler: the king is slain in chapter five and Gendry Innigeir becomes king of Windheilm.
Prologue: Birth of a Farmer, Rise of a King (pre-written)
Chapter 1: A Fisherman Dies At Sea​
A fisherman, Jackery Innigeir, is a member of a crew that is lost in the deepest part of the Sea of Lost Souls. The great four headed sea beast Krachera destroys the boat and kills all of the members on board. The only thing that washes on shore is the remains of the boat itself, and the flag of the fishing village Scepton. Jackery's son Gendry is enraged at his father's passing, and gathers up a band of men to travel and kill the beast, which is exactly what he does, earning the respect of his new crew.​
Chapter 2: The Great Liberation​
The tyrant king of Windheilm desires more power. With the persuasion of his wife, his armies march on the North, causing a second stone war. A portion of the army storms Scepton by way of sea, but Gendry and his band of men fight back, inspiring the women and farmers and fishermen to fight back against the tyrannic army. The battle is won by the forces of Scepton, until the fleeing attackers return at night, and burn Scepton to the ground, only Gendry and a few citizens and his band to escape.​
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins​
It is well known that a circle of four sorcerers dwell in the elven forest of Namrock, which is exactly where Gendry goes to begin his vengeance against the king. He recruits the sorcerers to be part of his rag tag army. Along the way back to their horses and carriages, a warband of Exiled are raiding the carriages, having slain salvaged the meat from the horses and oxen. Gendry and his men slay the Exiled and take their weapons and armor.​
Chapter 4: Set Sail to the Horned Throne​
After a four day journey (a journey with events that are unknown to me yet, something we get to write out ourselves), Gendry and his men, and refugees arrive in Tareth, home of the beast-riders. The king of Tareth agrees to take in his homeless and hungry, and pledge his army to Gendry. With the newly forged alliance, Gendry and his army set sail to take Windheim.​
Chapter 5: Trumpets Blow, War Drums Blast​
The army of Tareth arrives on the shores of Windheilm. Not bothering will a plan. Gendry charges his forces to the walls of Windheilm. A huge battle ensues. This chapter will only feature a single post from myself. One of the final posts will be a collaboration with the player who controls the king and myself. The rest of the posts will be the other writers playing out their battles in the attack. The chapter ends with the king of Windheilm being slain, and Gendry being crowned king of Windheilm.​
Chapter 6: The Raging Winter​
A time skip takes place three years later, when Gendry is a well known king. A raging winter has taken over the lands, the result of an evil ice witch casting a curse upon the land (a future plot line for another story). Gendry has fallen in love with a sorceress, who tells him of an army of Exiled who plans to attempt an attack on the North. They have already destroyed a settlement closer to the South, and Gendry finds his soldiers raising arms once more.​
Chapter 7: The Demon Slayer Stands Tall​
The story ends with King Gendry and his men slaying the army of Exiled, and the tale of the fisherman who became a king ends. For now.​
Preset Characters:
-Gendry Innigeir; a low class farmer who knows nothing of combat. His skills are refined and fueled by hatred and anger. He is destined to be king. (Played by myself)
-King of Windheilm: A mighty, strong king who all depends on the winning player of The Great Stone War. He is a skilled swordsman who does not fall easily to Gendry. At the end of the day, his head ends up on a pike and his reign of tyranny is over. (Played by the previous player)
-Gendry's band of warriors: A group of five playable characters. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses and backstories. They can have their own side stories, playable back stories, and can become important characters in Death Under the Burning Moon if they survive the story.
Warrior 1; (open)
Warrior 2; (open)
Warrior 3; (open)
Warrior 4; (open)
Warrior 5; (open)
-Queen of Windheilm; A rather promiscuous woman, she has multiple affairs that the king knows nothing of. She can be a major character in the Great Stone War, but as of right now she is fairly minor in this story, but can be written to have a bigger role. Her fate is up to the writer.
-The Circle of Four: A group of well refined sorcerers, their specialties and magic uses are up to the writers, all of their personalities are different. Weapons and such are optional, everything about these characters are up to the writers. One must be a female who is willing to have a romance with Gendry.
Sorcerer 1; (open)
Sorcerer 2; (open)
Sorcerer 3; (open)
Sorcerer 4; (open)
Information and lore to know: Be familiar with the Great Stone War, if it is all written that is. The Exiled are what orcs and ogres and trolls are refereed to. They are great and savage warriors, and are fairly like Vikings in nature.

(1039) Death Under the Burning Moon
(Contains the side story Consumed by the Fog of Sadness)
(Ties in with the story/album Crown of the Fallen)​
Elosarnen is a place in the Neaterweilsh Province that is known as hell on Earth. It is situated an hour from the Northern regions, but is made up of mountain like volcanos, a ground that is constructed of molten magma, and is home to hundreds of large fire titans that are trapped in their volcanic tombs. The armies of Elosarnen consist of scaled beasts, monsters made of stone, immortal skeletons and the spirits of the damned that once belonged to the bodies of the skeletons. The elder god Hermanistein, god of ember and ash, decides that his domain is too small, and wants to convert the entire world into a hellish playground. He sends his armies out, their first victims being a band of King Saldo of Sornein's most trusted men (Death Under the Burning Moon). The armies move towards Sornein, destroying and burning the entire kingdom down, killing lady Juliana Bauer, wife of the hero Gareth Thunderhammer, causing him to swear vengeance (Consumed by the Fog of Sadness). During the vengeance of Gareth Thunderhammer, a band of warriors from the great kingdom Windheilm are sent to find the Academy of Arcania, where they are to find a ring of sorcerers (four sorcerers) who are able to craft the only weapons that can destroy the skeletons and put the spirits to rest. Once they find the sorcerers, they are to unite the elves, beast-masters and riders of the south and build a mighty army for the final battle to protect Windhelm while they slay the god Hermanistein (Crown of the Fallen).​
Chapter 1: The Armies of Elosarnen​
A band of warriors fight a battle against a tribe of barbarians who have been terrorizing a nearby village. As they return, they notice that something in Elosarnen is not right. General Mallark Steelhorn prepares his soldiers to fight on the defensive, but to continue walking. Elosarnen's forces begin to march, heading straight towards Mallark and his men. Meanwhile in Windheilm, King Gendry paces back and fourth as he waits for his sorceress wife to return from a diplomatic meeting in Oaklishdale. She returns, and the two of them make love. The King then calls a meeting to announce that there will be a banquet to celebrate the new-formed peace with the lord of Oaklishdale.
Chapter 2: The Battle of Burning Hill​
The undead forces attack the king's men, who attempt to hold the line and stop the forces from reaching Sornein, just an hour's walk away. The soldiers are slaughtered, and Mallark Steelhorn is slain in the battle. Back in Windheilm, the time skips to the next day at noon. Gendry's main soldiers who began as fishermen and farmers drink and make merry, and socialize with friends and wenches. The chapter ends with an overall happy scene, where writer's who play soldiers and wenches and any other sort of citizen can socialize and create romances, have one night stands, and create connections between each other.​
Chapter 3: The Army of the Damned Marches On​
The might army of Elosarnen makes way for a shaman of demonic magic, who says a vile spell and sends the souls back to Elosarnen, and raises the freshly killed soldiers up from the grave as zombified warriors to march on Sornein. The rest of the chapter is a period for characters to spend money, eat, stumble home from the banquet, and prepare for the adventures to come. This may be planned out, but it is still a roleplaying game. Consider it like a videogame, or like you are writing your own story.​
Chapter 4: Attacking Forces of Elosarnen and the Woman Who Burned​
The next morning King Gendry and his soldiers awaken, whether it be alone or with others in their beds. They do their morning routines and prepare for the day, and go about their day. Whether that be training, drinking, fishing, adventuring, anything. One of the mightiest heroes Windheilm has ever seen, Gareth Thunderhammer romances with his wife, and then they say goodbye before she travels far north to Sornein. She arrives in Sornein and settles in her home. To her horror, she hears screaming and watches smoke rise in the distance. Players are free to play out Sornein soldiers as they attempt to fight off the attacking dead. She watches as a soldier attempt to kill a skeleton, but it just morphs back together and slays him. Quickly she writes a letter to her husband, and sends it off with a falcon to Windheilm, shortly after her home is burned down to the ground, killing her.​
Chapter 5: The Quest Begins​
Gareth receives the letter from his wife, and takes it directly to Gendry. He tells him how the undead can't seem to be slain by normal weapons, and Gendry knows exactly what to do. He sends five of his best warriors (the five from the first story that introduces Gendry) and Gareth to the Elven forest of Croft to find the Academy of Arcania. After a six night journey (with events that will be played out that I haven't planned yet), they finally reach the academy. They recruit the four best sorcerers to come back to Windheilm with them to make the weapons that will end the reign of the dead forces.​
Chapter 6: A Diplomatic Mission​
Gendry takes two personal bodyguards and rides off to Tareth to speak with his old friend, King Goat, King of Tareth, and leader of the beast riders of Tareth. Gendry tells King Goat of the horror that is sweeping across the North, and they agree to personally team up together. As Gendry and his body guards attempt to leave with King Goat, five thugs at the stable attempt to rob the two kings, but the body guards slaughter the five of them as if they are nothing. They travel back to Windheilm and are greeted by the soldiers, Gareth and the sorcerers. Gendry sends them off to forge the weapons, as many as possible. He then invites Gareth and the soldiers into the map room to discuss their next move.​
Chapter 7: The Plan​
The group discusses things, and it is decided that the best move is to recruit the Elves to partake in this battle. They are to leave in two days, and the group is to get their affairs in order, and gather up everything that they need for the adventure.​
Chapter 8: No Rest Until Severin​
The adventure to the Elven city of Severin begins. The journey takes place over the next two chapters, and what happens and how the characters get there is all up to the players.​
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: A Reluctant Queen​
As the soldiers get there, they are greeted by hostile Elven guards. They are taken to the Queen, who is in her chambers making love to one of her many lovers. As he leaves, she gets dressed and sits upon her throne. She looks the band over, and asks them what they want. They tell her that they want to recruit her armies for a battle to protect the North, and she doesn't seem to want to say yes. While this happens, the sorcerers gather together in Windheilm to show off the weapons they had made, only making enough for two thousand soldiers.​
Chapter 12: Six Against Fifteen​
To prove that they are worthy, Gareth and the warriors are given wooden weapons and are told to face off against fifteen warriors at once, a task that the queen is certain that they will never be able to finish. The group proves her wrong, and as promised, she pledges her allegiance to Windheilm.​
Chapter 13: Arming the Men​
The sorcerers arm as many Windheilm soldiers as possible with the enchanted weapons, while saving enough for themselves, and a hammer they had made for Gareth. When the group arrives with the Elven queen and a group of her soldiers, they wait around and do as they wish until Gendry and King Goat return.​
Chapter 14: The Final Feast​
Gendry has his men throw a banquet once again, for the next day they set out with the Elves and the Beast-Riders to attack the skeletons and push forward towards Elosarnen.​
Chapter 15: The Celebration of Certain Death​
Feast. Drink. Make love. Prepare yourselves. You're about to enter a battle that you may not survive. It is likely that I will inbox a few of you about possibly killing you off. So be prepared.​
Chapter 16: Riding Off To Battle​
The troops gather together and prepare themselves the way they need it. They ride off at noon, and soon find themselves face to face with the army of the dead soon after reaching Tareth. The elves arrive at Tareth short after the battle begins.​
Chapter 17: The Battle Begins, A King's Reign Ends​
The god himself appears in the ensuing battle and slays King Gendry. The soldiers fight on taking a chapter to show a struggling battle.​
Chapter 18: The God Parries with Sorcerers​
The soldiers continue to fight the battle and seem to be winning. The sorcerer's fight the god of Ember and Ash, killing him. The skeletons turn to dust, and the ground beneath them that they killed begins to grow back.​
Chapter 19​
With Gendry killed, his wife is given the throne. The lands are at peace, and the broken kingdoms, villages and cities begin to be rebuilt. The story continues later when the Exiled plan an attack from the south, but that's another tale for when this one truly ends.​
Prologue
Preset Characters:
Most characters who are truly needed are returning characters. But the Elven queen is needed, along with King Goat.
Information and lore to know:​
These next plots are still just concepts for albums that I have not written yet. They can be written as group roleplays, or they can simply be 1X1 stories. The amount of chapter to be played through are negotiable. Some concepts will not even have chapters. Again, these can be romantic, violent, smutty, dramatic, diplomatic, or a mixture of both. Different chapters can bring upon a different mood and atmosphere. All of the stories told above (the last especially) is encouraged to be played the way the writers want to play. If writers want to have their characters fall in love, hate each other, slay monsters or go on their own quests, then feel free, so long as the main storyline can still be played.​
(1034-1035) Beneath the Shores and Skies
(921) The Creation of Windheilm
(898) The Creation of Sornen
(1000) The Quest to Become a Man
(1100) A Band of Orcs
What happens in the stories that I have planned out aren't the only things that will be happening. The other players are just as important to this story as the planned out characters are. Even if you don't feel like playing out the main story, you are free to do as you wish. You can live out your own little life and adventures in the war torn lands. You can have your own quests during the great stone war. You can attempt to live a life during the invasion of the damned. You can be a Beast-Rider, you can be an elf, you can be a sorcerer. Although there is a lot going on in these stories, you can add even more.
Most of the characters here will be first come, first serve, mainly because I don't want anybody fighting over characters, and the fact that there are so many other possibilities for you to play as. If you like the idea of playing in this world but don't want to play these story lines, then inbox me and we can work something out that you will want to do.
Character Application
Last Name:
Full Name:
Race:
Role: (Only if preset character)
Appearance: (Picture or description, both works just well)
Weapons:
Allegiance: (Windheilm, Sornein, Tareth, Severin or any other kingdom you feel like coming from, just expect to worldbuild on it)

*This is meant for comedy and irony, not meant to actually be promotion. You should still buy my mix tape though.​

It'll be fairly challenging with the two paragraphs minimum for me but I'm willing! Which story did you want to do first?

It'll be fairly challenging with the two paragraphs minimum for me but I'm willing! Which story did you want to do first?
No worries about the paragraph thing, just make an honest effort and try not to just hit us with one liners, and you'll be golden! "Where Angels Weep" isn't exactly needed but could be a fun world building thing, but essentially "The Great Stone War" is most important chronologically.

Ah. Then the war would be alright. Just give me a bit to get my oc in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.