Hannigram Rp: Looking for a Hannibal

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wilhem NightStag19

Original poster
I'm looking for a Hannibal to psychologically manipulate and abuse my Will Graham.

The plot idea I have is that Will goes to Hannibal for his weekly appointment and he hints that he has feelings for Hannibal. Hannibal uses this to his advantage and allows Will to like him so that he can slowly turn him into a killer as well. Whether or not he likes him back is up to you. Also Will's illness begins to worsen and causes him to hallucinate more and more. We can work out a definite plot. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• Hannigram scapel.jpg
    Hannigram scapel.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi, I feel like I'm contacting role players too late so I really hope you're still interested in a Hannibal RP. I'm new here so I'm not sure how this website works (sorry if you got this twice I have no idea what I'm doing. I know I started a conversation with the same message but I feel like it would make sense if I send it here, sorry if I'm annoying).
I would love a Hannigram RP with you. But I have really bad news for you. I'm usually very flexible about the characters I play. But in this particle paring I'm just confident in my portrayal of Will. The reason I'm unsure about Hannibal is because English is my second language and I'm not confident that I could write a good Hannibal in English. I'm afraid that I would make him too OOC or make him sound stupid. But I'd you really insist on playing Will, and don't mind my handicap, I wouldn't mind playing Hannibal.
I really hope you will answer, I'm getting desperate here :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.