Hannibal / Supernatural Crossover (Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garp

Note: Due to the content ratings, I considered marking this 18+, but I suppose that will only be if I can find a handful of adults who are interested in this. If not, we can do something more suitable for a younger audience.

This is an interest check for a small group roleplay based on the shows Supernatural and NBC's Hannibal. The general idea is hunters come to look into mysterious and gruesome deaths and their investigation leads them to Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham. If everyone else is on board, I would like to make Hannibal a wendigo-esque creature.

OC's and canon characters are acceptable. I would like to have, at the least, Hannibal. Preferably also Will. Everyone else can be original characters. And I wont' lie, I would like to play either Hannibal or Will. Heck, if no one else wants to, I'll play them both.

Please let me know if you're interested and if share any ideas you have. Currently there is no plot other than "hunters show up and investigate gross murders."

And just so you know, I'm not caught up on either show. I've watched two seasons of Hannibal and eight and a half of Supernatural. But this roleplay shouldn't have to adhere strictly to canon events; the setting is general.

Status
Not open for further replies.