Hannibal? And many more fandoms and originals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuriLucien

死神
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
Greetings! I'm a very imaginative person who loves building characters, plots, etc! I'm the kind of role player who usually needs to be rping around 3 (at least) different characters of mixed gender. :3 I'm looking for a partner who also enjoys playing multiple characters and NPCs, if need be to keep the story intriguing for both of us. I also like to create a friendship with my RP buddy!

I roleplay every kind of character except for Mary-sues, Terry-Drews, drama-queens, anything that you find in everyday life—I also do not enjoy rpgs with a partner who plays these. I've been through too many RPGs that had my characters as the "heart-breakers" and every little choice they made had my partner's character crying her eyes out while her other characters comforted her. Yikes.

You won't find any "PersonA x PersonB" here because I can't say if my character will be into yours—their personalities could make them mortal enemies for all I know. XD

Below you will find fandoms and original ideas. The characters listed are the ones I enjoy/have experience rping. The heart represent the games I am craving the most. >w<

Will03.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:Hannibal:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Characters I Roleplay
Will Graham (a must XD ), Jack Crawford, Frederick Chilton (I don't have to play these last two if you want them)

Characters Seeking
Hannibal (a must XD ), Alana Bloom, Abigail Hobbs, any other canons you please or OCs

Setting/Plot
I am happy to play from any season of Hannibal. The only arc I did not like, for various reasons, was the beginning of Season 3. I am a HUGE Hannibal fan. I've seen all the movies, read Red Dragon (Silence of the Lambs is on my queue to read) and adore the series! OCs welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart:A Young Doctor's Notebook and Other Stories:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Characters I Roleplay
Young Doctor, OC, OC

Characters Seeking
Older Doctor, any other canons you please or OCs.

Setting/Plot
I'm thinking it would take place around the end of season 1 and we would continue the adventures at the hospital. Or, the Doctors could be forced to return to the small village hospital. This rp will require a lot more OCs or NPCs, but I'm down with that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twinbrave2.png

:heart::heart::heart:Tales of Twin Brave:heart::heart::heart:

Characters I Roleplay
Stan Aileron, Chelsea Torn, Luke Fon Fabre, Sync, Sparda, Jude Mathis, Rowan J. Illbert, Yuri Lowell, Lloyd Irving, Sheena Fujibayashi, Raine Sage

Character's Seeking
Leon Magnus, Rutee Katrea, Woodrow, Tear, Guy, Natalia, Asch, Luka, Colette, Kratos, Zelos, Genis, anyone you want

Setting/Plot
I'd like to throw them into the Twin Brave universe where they are all interacting. And feel free to request any characters you want me to rp that aren't listed.
(Also, some of my knowledge of characters is only from Twin Brave. ^^)

:heart::heart::heart:Gundam Wing:heart::heart::heart:
Characters I Roleplay
Duo Maxwell, Chang Wufei, Lady Une, Midi Une

Characters Seeking
Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Quatre R. Winner, Hilde Schbeiker, any!

Setting/Plot
I would love to do take off where Endless Waltz leaves us, starting with the GW characters as Perverters. OCs welcome!

:heart::heart::heart:Multiverse Fandom Mini-Plot:heart::heart::heart:
Like Tsubasa or Kingdom Hearts, our characters would travel to different anime/game/manga worlds, completely their missions. We can pick any characters and create OCs.

:heart::heart::heart:Nitro+verse Mini-Plot:heart::heart::heart:
If you love Nitro+ from Demonbane to DRAMAtical Murder, I say we create an rp that combines the wonderful worlds of Nitro+ via the Chaos gate from Jingai Makyou. OCs welcome! (This would be a Libertine Rp)

:heart::heart::heart:Nasuverse Mini-Plot:heart::heart::heart:
We throw our favorite TYPE-MOON characters into the Holy Grail War—Arc, Aoko, anyone! OCs welcome!

W.I.P.

Much more to come! Pm or post if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.