Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

Success! All in the Kingdom of Kulgaria are celebrating tonight's coronation of the the heroine Giada Molotova. She and her band of heroes defeated the greatest evil ever known through their trials and tribulations in their hunt for The Seven Items of Power. Their legendary quest will be heralded for centuries as the most important moment of all time.

Except... for one tiny little problem.

Last night Giada and her questing party had a little TOO much fun during their drinking celebration. This morning they all awoke in the woods behind the local tavern, rife with splitting hangovers and the Seven Items of Power completely missing. None of them can seem to remember what happened beyond a few crazy flashes of weird moments.

You along with Giada and the rest of the party must retrace your steps during last night's sweet-ass party, figure out what happened to the Items of Power, and make sure to get Giada to the coronation ceremony before anyone finds out about this massive screw up!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited!

WHAT: You are one of the questers OR you can be someone who partied with them last night. You've got a MASSIVE hangover and don't remember much about what happened. This is a generic fantasy land setting, so play anything that fits! Character Bios are not required, but highly encouraged!

WHEN: SUNDAY, AUGUST 16TH AT 12:30PM CENTRAL TIME.

WHERE: Join us the COVE ROLEPLAY CHAT.

ABOUT THIS ROLEPLAY

This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROV GMING AND A GOAL IN MIND. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. Our end goal is to find all of the missing items and make it to the coronation. Your actions in the roleplay will determine whether or not we are successful. The more interesting and developed your character, the more you interact, the more awesome the plot turns out!

My roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help.

As always, if you have any questions about this plot or roleplay, just ask away!

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

Last edited by a moderator:
Success! All in the Kingdom of Kulgaria are celebrating tonight's coronation of the the heroine Giada Molotova. She and her band of heroes defeated the greatest evil ever known through their trials and tribulations in their hunt for The Seven Items of Power. Their legendary quest will be heralded for centuries as the most important moment of all time.

Except... for one tiny little problem.

Last night Giada and her questing party had a little TOO much fun during their drinking celebration. This morning they all awoke in the woods behind the local tavern, rife with splitting hangovers and the Seven Items of Power completely missing. None of them can seem to remember what happened beyond a few crazy flashes of weird moments.

You along with Giada and the rest of the party must retrace your steps during last night's sweet-ass party, figure out what happened to the Items of Power, and make sure to get Giada to the coronation ceremony before anyone finds out about this massive screw up!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited!

WHAT: You are one of the questers OR you can be someone who partied with them last night. You've got a MASSIVE hangover and don't remember much about what happened. This is a generic fantasy land setting, so play anything that fits! Character Bios are not required, but highly encouraged!

WHEN: SUNDAY, AUGUST 16TH AT 12:30PM.

WHERE: Join us the COVE ROLEPLAY CHAT.

ABOUT THIS ROLEPLAY

This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROV GMING AND A GOAL IN MIND. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. Our end goal is to find all of the missing items and make it to the coronation. Your actions in the roleplay will determine whether or not we are successful. The more interesting and developed your character, the more you interact, the more awesome the plot turns out!

My roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help.

As always, if you have any questions about this plot or roleplay, just ask away!

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
INTERESTED!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
*stumbles into thread mumbling gibberish between hiccups. Trips on own feet and, once on the floor, gives into sleep.*

Either an elf or a half orc...

OR MY MUTE HALF ORC :D

THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THAT I LIKE.

BUT I WON'T BE HERE FOR.

DAMMIT.

PROBABLY.

Well, since class has begun, and I'm still here in my original timezone, I won't be able to get into this. If only you can see what tears stream down my cheeks tonight! xD

I just want to say this sounds absolutely brilliant! I've never done Chat RP but man, do I want to after reading this. Alas, I cannot make the time for this.

This sounds absolutely amazing. Start the Hype Train.

OH MAH GAW THIS IS TODAAAAAAAAY!

If anyone wants to plot character ideas, I will be in the Chatbox all morning. 8D

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
We'll be starting in about an hour! Yaaay!

WE HAVE BEGUN

Well my involvement lasted about ten minutes. Timezone woes!

For those confused, here's the gist of the post: a younger Memnon, member of Giada's party, just got killed; only Giada saw his body before it disappeared, being taken by his lover Persephone, the Queen of the Dead, to the underworld for a bit of resurrection. Sticking out of his blue chest was a golden-hilted dagger, one of the Magophion (that's a pun for you), or the Seven Items of Power. And spatially speaking, his body was hanging from the burnt-out oak tree, so there.

We could prolly begin better if a few players show up, though. ;___; I can wait maaaybe for another 30 minutes for peeps to show up before I reschedule.

The roleplay is OVER and was a delightfully weird and HILARIOUS event. XD

We discovered that SOMEONE must have passed around the Goblet of the Forgotten, which consequently got everyone BLACKOUT DRUNK and forgot everything they did last night.

And a very drunk Hauurk used the Book of Miracles to cast a spell that made all the characters do one thing they really yearned to do. O_O That made all of the characters do some very naughty and very terrible things.

In the end, they were able to find all of the items of power and Giada broke the spells that were still in effect - including their lost memory of last night. So now everyone remembers what they did. >:3

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYED! IT WAS FUN AND HILARIOUS!

There WILL be a sequel-crossover with another of my charps in the future. >:D

THAT SOMEONE WAS DEFINITELY NOT GORMAU. YOU LEAVE MY BABY ALONE.

e3cf8176c9ccd9b511ec4507e55e57df.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.