Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Did you know there is something called Graphology, which is the study of handwriting and how it displays personality? That's right. >:D The way you scribble down your name or write your grocery list can diverge who you are!

You can check out more at This Website!

It's not something I ever put in to practice, but kind of cool!

How neat or messy is your handwriting? Do you do anything weird or funky with certain letters?

Big chunky man-letters with extra caps and big curly swoopy-loops.

'g' sometimes appear like the number '8'
'e' (small letter e) sometimes looks like a 'c'.
7 almost always has a bar in the middle
'Z' and 'z' sometimes has a bar in the middle. but for cursive writing, 'z' sometimes appear like a '3'
'r' sometimes look like a hypen, sometimes a 'v'

... in other words, i do have a very messy handwriting.

My hand-writing is mostly neat print, but there are some peculiarities in my hand-writing. I tend to write l's in cursive and lowercase g's tend to look like lowercase y's. I also have a subconscious tendency to make the letters of the vowel that's stressed in a word slightly larger than the other letters.

Quite sketchy.. think that comes from the drawing.. but I, like Asmo, also do random extra caps.. weird..

My handwriting looks "like a 5th grader's writing, who is artsy" so ive been told by teachers and friends! My letters are big, wide, and all swoopy!

My writing is "beautiful from a distance, but when you get up close and try to read it, it's like a delicate new alphabet".

My writing teachers had a little discussion where they came to this conclusion.

Trying to analyze my writing now but it's telling me a lot of uncommunicative... o.O

Half my letters look the same.. And my hand writes the wrong letters that are in my head all the time for some reason..

I can't even read my own handwriting...cursive or otherwise.

I hate writing in script.
It's the death of me
My printed handwriting is medium-tiny and completely one size. xD It looks like neat little typed letters on a page.
Only with the old style pencil and nice paper, though, otherwise, it changes per mood/environment/pencil style/pen ink style xD
I'm a very unpredictable writer xD

WEIRD THINGS I DO WITH MY LETTERS

my lowercase f has a tail below the line and a little straight line going up from the top point/edge
my lowercase s has a little straight line going up from the top point/edge
my lowercase r has an obvious little circle in the loop
my lowercase c has a small straight line going up from the top point/edge
my lowercase q loops, touches the q and sticks out

^^

---
P.S: I don't understand how to use the website -__-

My hand writing is different. I mix my words with both print and cursive writing. My teachers say my hand writing looks like our founding fathers hand writing. How it was always neat and small and always had the the little curves and lines at the ends. I can't really explain it, but it's 'fancy' and odd.... XD I write small too. Maybe if I got a picture one day, you would see it... -____- Hard to explain, really...

My writing is sloppy and is hard to read...This is one of the reasons, I know I have autism~