Hammy, delightful worldbuilding.

SylvanVarain

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Without getting wrapped up in endless extrapolation which will invite further need to contextualize what I mean and so forth until this submission ends up being tens of thousands of words long, I'm mostly here today to find a partner who's interested in compelling leading characters with grand ambitions and the intelligence and thoughtfulness to make them a reality.

I'm a novella writer who enjoys emotionally powerful writing and diving into the wants and needs of individuals and how that inspires them to great acts whether they be a bumpkin peasant, a lowly baron, an influential duke or duchess or those of more swaggering authority and stature in the forms of emperors. I hold a fixated, fairly inflexible preference for original medieval settings, am largely looking for someone who's intrigued by the thought of GMing/DMing, and is enraptured by pointedly niche elements related to worldbuilding ranging from the nuances behind the inflation of goods and land to designing famous poetry and the artists behind them.

Behind me is a number of colorful characters I can make use of, as well as a happy interest in creating new OCs altogether to better fit the world they find themselves born into. I'm a fan of using Discord as a means to communicate whilst the writing takes place on another platform which isn't hamstrung by a text limit.

I'd appreciate writing samples from interested parties, and will likely request them if a post history isn't present for me to take a gander over.