HALP

A

Ampoule

Original poster
I NEED HELP NAMING THIS THING

THING.jpg

I think it's a DOG but I can't be SURE since I just found it in a gas-station parking lot. Whatever it is, we both looked at each other and felt an INSTANT BOND. It's also pretty smart and stuff. Somewhat aggressive. I'm not sure how old it is but it's pretty small.

That's a shoebox he's lying beside. He just escaped after I got done stuffing him into it. All the other animals took turns slapping the lid back down when he tried to escape...but we all had a good time so it's cool.

Reactions: 1 person
WTF. THAT THING IS TOO CUTE.

Is it BOY or is it GIRL or is it AMBIGUOUS.

Looks a few months old. >>

NAME IT BOSS. >:D

BOSS? Are you SURE? Boss is a LADY NAME and I'm pretty sure this thing is a little dude.

I mean, y'know...I saw some things...

I'd help you but I seem to have a gift for giving people every name they won't use for a pet or organization.

I don't think I've ever seen one that cute, and the more creative names I toss out the blander his final name will likely be.

So name him "Snack."

...or "Boss." I mean, I have a relative nicknamed "Boss" to the point that many of us forget his real name.

Are you stupid? You're supposed to call him Ocelot.

God damn.

I thought about naming him Ocelot but he doesn't give off that much of a homosexual vibe yet...

Yet.

Snack sounds like a name I'd have no problem with. At least you're not like Jinx, Coffee. All the names he helped pick were turbo dumb.

NAME HIM PAO.

No.

I call all my cats "cat".

I also constantly remind them that they are cats.

Bast

Diana

Artemis

Those are my suggestions...all three are technically gods of some sort...and Diana is also an admin

Diana, Artemis? WHAT'S NEXT, TUXEDO MASK?

And no, I don't want to name my cat Pao...far as I can tell he doesn't like little girls >:( And he isn't a pervert!

I already had a cat named cat. These guys are also constantly reminded they are cats. "Stop sleeping behind the coffeemaker, cat, you are a cat, you can't drink coffee!"

Name him Demon.

Name it 'Collis Viminalis'.

Because cats are sneaky little fellas. At least, according to me grandma.

DEIMON!

Or name it....

STORMY!

Cuz of it's attitude and coloration... It's a unisex name, so SUCK IT!

DON'T YOU SEE KITTY!?

THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

Why would you bring this furball back with you? You suck at raiding.

Eat it. No need for a name.