Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ampoule, Oct 8, 2009.

I think it's a DOG but I can't be SURE since I just found it in a gas-station parking lot. Whatever it is, we both looked at each other and felt an INSTANT BOND. It's also pretty smart and stuff. Somewhat aggressive. I'm not sure how old it is but it's pretty small.

That's a shoebox he's lying beside. He just escaped after I got done stuffing him into it. All the other animals took turns slapping the lid back down when he tried to escape...but we all had a good time so it's cool.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Exterior

Interior (although it would 100% be a lot messier...)

Lucy's Apartment: 2nd floor, 2nd door closest to the staircase
  3. For many generations now, I have been working to be a hero.

Learning to be a hero. I have taken many a hard knock for my efforts.

How about you ?
  4. >and Kido... being... Kido
    >Illusion depicts him as a sex offender

5. He turned to Mars with a questioning look. "Vulnerable?" he asked in a confused tone. He couldn't see them in danger, he thought "Who would even try to harm these three cute girls?". Aeleosir turned on and off the lights a couple more times before getting bored and sat down next to Lilith.
  6. Hello everyone c: nice to meet you all!

I guess I don't really have a favourite genre, as I simply watch off what my friends suggest c:
  7. *ambushes fire holding a wooden stake and plastic spork*
  8. Are you stupid? You're supposed to call him Ocelot.

God damn.
  9. When Robin gets back to the UN, he's just going to hug Akane, and then make her Deputy Secretary-General.

Or, rather, WILL make her Deputy Secretary-General when Ritsuko quits.
  10. >hug akane

11. No.

I call all my cats "cat".

I also constantly remind them that they are cats.
  12. Bast

Those are my suggestions...all three are technically gods of some sort...and Diana is also an admin
  13. "He isn't strong enough to remain comfortable in his den, not yet. Either way we should contact Kunari and see what she thinks about this. My brother Lucifer disappeared and hasn't come back, so we can't rely on his power, I heard rumors that god is also missing. If we do get rid of Diablo now then we can easily do it with just our powers. I do wonder though who revived him, maybe Kunari might also know that seeing as how she runs a prison that keeps all the criminals." he sips his wine and folds his left leg over his right getting comfortable. "However I think that everyone should relax tonight." he takes another sip.
  14. Name him Demon.
  15. and has a Punkin.
  16. He's going to shotgun sue you, 100% redneck style
    He'll organise a lynch mod and chase you out of town with his pitch spork
  17. Nyx/Maine
    Nyx stared right at Alkura, trying to get a read on her. There was something she was hiding, something personal that she wanted only Tyler to know. She wanted to find out but she knew she couldn't be too abrupt in asking. Young girls were emotionally delicate, and she didn't want to hurt Alkura any more. Yet at the same time her curiosity was getting the better of her. "Hey whatever you can tell Tyler you can tell to me. Just because I'm a part of Maine doesn't mean he knows everything about me," she said with an air of genuine sincerity. Nyx honestly doubted that Alkura would open up. It's not everyday that some shadow starts asking about your life...

Meanwhile Maine slowly began to regain consciousness. As he woke, he felt the sudden rush of pain and soreness from the explosion and the stickiness of a blood-soaked blanket. Ah crap, did someone rip my spine again? he thought to himself. He struggled to lift his head up to at least see what had happened, only to find a devastated room surrounding his equally devastated body. Next to him was Adam, with Tyler on the couch and Otto in front talking. For some reason, he could not make a sound, hear, or move anything, he could only just watch. From what he could feel and tell, his body was still trying to repair the more critical components of his body such as his heart and head and thus delayed the recovery of his minor senses. It would take some time for everything else to fully heal, and judging from the time it took his body to recover from a spinal injury, that would be at least a couple of hours. All he could do was just look at the others and wait.​
  18. B-but I don't wanna suck it ;^;

20. Why would you bring this furball back with you? You suck at raiding.

Eat it. No need for a name.