Halo: The SPARTAN-Vs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to keep waiting on @AcedIt or will there be a GM post to move this along because who knows when he'll get a reply in lol

My apologies, I thought I sent the message that she dropped out. Either way, we resume.

My apologies, I thought I sent the message that she dropped out. Either way, we resume.
So are we waiting on another GM post or another PC in that case?

Its the gms turn to post

Lol it's all good

Is this still accepting characters?

We are, so feel free.

Last edited:
I have no problem waiting for responses, it would just be nice to know if you're going to be a while rather than just keep us in the dark.

@AceSorcerer

So are you dropping this then @AceSorcerer ?

Because if you have no interest in GMing your own story it's better to just say so, rather then just disappear but remain active on the site.

If you're still planning to GM this I'm still 100% in, in case you question that.

Answers would be nice about what's going on.

I apologize, I have received no notifications from either the OOC or IC chat whatsoever. It was my impression that this RP had gone dark. However, if you all wish to continue, so do I. I shall work on a reply immediately.

I havent been getting almost any of the IC ones either

I'll hold my suspicions and accept your reality.

As I said I'm still up for this, hence my interest in what was going on.

@Gremory are we keeping the post order or would you like me to reply first?

I don't think it matters, if you want then go. Sorry I've had some long shifts at work this week

I don't think it matters, if you want then go. Sorry I've had some long shifts at work this week
It's cool, I'll wait for whenever you get your reply up. No rush.

Bad news: having to go on hiatus as finals are approaching. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.