Halo team

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Akuma, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]" Spartan 323 to command! Spartan 323 to command! we are under heavy fi-" The radio died out and static filled in the station, Command looked around in confusion " Spartan 323 come in, Come in " Ezekiel stood up and slammed his palms to the desk " FUCK!, call in the duo's " one of the desk workers stood up then speaking a bit cautiously " You sure that is the best idea sir? " Ezekiel looked back at him " Do you think we have any other choice, and they are the only ones who can get in there and possibly save this mission!, SO AS I SAID DESK MAID! CALL THEM IN! " the desk man nodded his head and ran his hands over the keyboard initiating some alarms and sending messages through the system to the room of the two spartans, who were now being sent on the dangerous mission.

So basically me and whatever character you come up with go into this war zone, and fight for what seems like days and nights against elites and all that jazz, to take back a recon base point and help our side win this war.

2. All my yes. I'd be willing to do it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.