Halo: Faith

What? Awww D: We can still all help you out Lewi!

I just started reading and totally got lost. This just isn't something I can pull off guys. D= and btw clockwork i replied to our one on one.

Deleted my old post and will do a new one tomorrow =3

UPDATE:

Posting rules in the OOC Thread. READ THE RULES!!!!!!

Rule 1: Godmoding is forbidden.
Rule 2: The thread moderator controls the major events.
Rule 3: No repetitive posting. If you are waiting on another member to post, do not post as soon as possible. Wait for the rest of the members to catch up.
Rule 4: Any ideas that include plotting must be discussed with the thread moderator.
Rule 5: Do not take over another member's post.

OK so I took some liberties with my character's armor based off of my Novella i wrote in which case my Spartan was outfitted with a prototype suit that was supposed to cut costs in the production value of recon model's of armor without loosing any effectiveness. If you would like to Know More about the Experimental Technology My character uses Hit me Up with a PM or just ask me. ^__^

Name: Carl Delegato

Appearance: Carl has elongated features with a well built muscular structure. Has dark black hair with a slight blue tint to it. His eye's are green. Carl Is outfitted in an experimental suit of Mjolnir armor known as the Phantom Mk II armor.

Spartan Number: 238

Class: Recon

Biography: Carl was enlisted into the spartan II program at the age of six and after going through six years of the training until he was reported as, washed out, when in reality he was actually transferred to a secondary project branched from it, that was run by a black OPS branch of ONI. He was inducted into the Phantom project where his body was introduced to new forms of physical augmentations giving him a much denser and lighter bone structure and tighter muscles that when fully flexed could stop a knife from penetrating the skin. He was given training in hand to hand combat with up to 12 attackers and worked tirelessly to perfect his hand to hand combat. He was Later augmented with a series of ocular and auditory augmentations giving him sharper scenes on the field. As his training continued they finished researching the experimental technology for his Mjolnir suit of armor know as the Phantom MK II. It was designed to be used in close proximity of hostile opponents without giving away the position of the wearer. It came equipped with numerous features that allowed the wearer to remain undetected.

Carl's first mission was to infiltrate a covenant cruiser with a squad of 3 ODST's and either rescue or eliminate a captured UNSC general, General Johnathan Quay, who had been captured during a boarding of the USS Homira. AS he and his men infiltrated things went from bad to worse. Te ODST's were at a clear disadvantage from the start which Carl had tried to point out but no one would listen. They were quickly detected and ambushed shortly after infiltration of the cruiser and during there first firefight all ODST's lost there life to covenant fire. Carl had make use of 2 of his 5 built in stealth mode energy cells in order to escape and make it to safety. He stayed on the ships for 6 days without being discovered as he slowly worked his way to the General. When her finally got to the general he was given one final order from the General. "Kill me." he said. Carl looked him in the eyes through his helmet and said to him."Sorry sir, can't do that." He grabbed the general and against orders he managed to get him out and to safety. He was given both a commendation and a Write up for disobeying the order. General Quay stayed in contact with Carl for many years after his rescue and occasionally provided support when Carl needed it.

But even with Carl's training and support from General Quay, he continued to go on mission after mission in complete and utter secrecy never getting any credit for anything he did other then the occasional promotion. On one of His final missions however he was sent to a covenant planet in order to infiltrate the multitude of city's and place tactical Nukes across the planets surface in key places, but on his attempted escape his plans were wiped away as the covenant discovered one of his nukes and he had to detonate. He was caught in the outskirts of one of the explosions and was Severely wounded. His extraction crew however made a heroic attempt to rescue him and got him off planet. Do to his injury's he was put in cryogenic sleep as he was transported to reach for medical treatment. When he finally woke up however the entire planet was in the middle of a full scale battle for survival against the covenant. As Carl finally stepped out of his medical tube he uttered one thing."Who started the party without me."

Just thought I'd say I like your character d(^_^)b

WHy thank you I put a lot of time in this guy as he was one of my Very first main character's ^__^ I wanted to make him someone that people rout for as they read. I also wanted him to have a certain badass realism to him with his choice of words kind of like "Yippy Ki Yay mother fucker." That's the kind of stuff I'd strive for with him while trying to keep him more human then most Spartans ^__^

What makes a Hero? Heroes are found in every day life, and many exhibit qualities of fearlessness, humility, inner strength, and helpfulness. Heroes in our lives are the ones that want to make a small difference in the world. A hero is someone who can be looked up to for their actions. Bravery is usually the biggest trait of a hero. This person has usually overcome huge obstacles to survive or to rescue others . Heroes come in all sizes.

Name:Vincent vain
Appearance: stands about 6'4'', red hair with hazel eyes,
Spartan Number:seeing as 13 is taken i will have 21
Class: Demolitions
Biography: he was taken into the program and given standard training in multiple hand to hand and melee aspects of the field, his true passion though was to cause massive explosions. so he was given advance training with engineering explosives, also he was trained in piloting or driving multiple vehicles.

other then his training he had multiple incidents in training with his commanding officers and fellow peers just like the bombs he engineered he also had an explosive attitude, which gave him the nickname "firecracker"

sorry, but I wanted te unlucky number XD haha, same rank of choice though

Name: Yusif "I.Q." Chekovan
Appearance:
The_Meta_Screenshot_I_by_RadicalEdward2.jpg

Spartan #: 27
Class: Field Intelligence / Scout
Biography:

Filename: Yusif Chekovan

Subject: New Recruit

Content:

Yusif Chekovan, age 19. This kid has some brains. At age 12, this kid was inducted into MENSA. He has no criminal history, and was offered education at many colleges, but the kid joined UNSC. Here is his file:

POB: Moscow, Russia
Combat History:
*Served with Noble Team Spartan JUN in the first stages of the rebel conflict.

(Ill let him evolve in the story)

For a second there, I thought people were trying to takeover in my abcesne.

Characters approved, but I'd prefer no personal relation to Noble Team. They will be featured in the RP, but not as if we knew them. xD

I was just commenting that I liked the character haha

Just post to something that'll lead up the formation of the team. Something like what your character is doing now. When we reah the second page, we'll start forming the team.