Halo: Faith

Well everyone is scattered right now. So how about you pull of a search and rescue?

Is it alright if me and juice start out? I'm very sorry to break the rule. But I think it's a good idea since my team was broken off while every other person she knows was slaughtered, we're both snipers, and looking to save stone from a zealot. But, if it's not cool, don't worry, I'll edit. Also, juice, some people try to keep cussing to a minimum and others ban it in their rps period. It depends on the person. though, of coarse you have more experience than I, but that's what I notice.

Never mind. I posted something different and cool. So... Hopefully we can move the story along.

This is too confusing for my slow mind. I do believe I am on the brink of dropping out. My apologies, it seemed like an interesting idea and I was rather excited, but I'm getting lost rather swiftly.

Don't worry about anything else, other than your character. See, all our characters are seperated. Post where your character is at the beginning of the assault.

I post that here or on a seperate thread?

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthr...798#post258798
Go here. Read, just to get a feel for it. Then, post where your spartan is in the battle (remember, we are separate), post thoughts, dialogue, whatever you need to make your experience like the others (in a sense, it is your character, so they don't have to be the same). Is that good? Does it help?

You may also want to subscribe to this thread, and the thread that the link leads to.

Yeah sorry I'm slow right now. Just woke up -.\\"

It's fine. Did that help at all? Sometimes I don't know how to explain anything.

Search and rescue eh? Alrighty, I'll have my post up later, I'm in school right now, so I can't type something up right now ^^

Oh yeah that helped a bunch! I just posted my entry lol. It's actually pretty good if I do say so myself. Thanks!

I'm in school. I have two blow off classes, and one (if I'm done with my work) that I can post during.

I'm only on because I had to type a paper for French. I have to wait 'til after school. Plus, if I'm to do a search and rescue, I have to think of what exactly I'm searching and rescuing xD (though I have a pretty good idea)

Lol I'm out of school... which kind of sucks actually. Knowing I won't be able to just enroll for another year. Damn being a senior...

Ah. That blows. Though, I think I should've chose french. But noooo, I had to choose a dead language that's hard as hell.

French makes me angry, everyone's mean to me T^T

I wish I were out of school already, that would make me so happy. I'm barely going to be a senior next year though, I still have one week left of being a junior.

Agh, well I was like that when I was a Junior, but then halfway through Senior-ship I realized... "Omg I can't come back after this!" So it all went downhill from there.

I'm a junior. And I pass with flying colors. If I choose to. I lack motivation. And the bullies can shove it. I'll be your french buddy from afar. (:

Hey guys i'm sorry but I just can't do this. I really do apologize, but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to back out on this one.