Halo: Faith

lol Well, you're a dispatch. So maybe a Corpral. You kinda have the exception for being a SPartan so you don't really need to put a spartan number xD

I'd like to wait and see what your charater sheets look like, before I post mine...So I don't screw it up haha

So I was going to make mine assault, but now looking over yours I see that there are already a few...So should I be something else?

Actually i was just looking up a few other classes, so you don't have to. xD

Okay....Haha your characters name for some odd reason made me think of Stonewall Jackson XD

Sorry Clockwork, I can't see your character because my computer is odd and wont open links! >.<

's alright ^^ I just put it in a link since the picture was a little too big. It's just a Spartan-Female with red-armour~

Aha I was going over the character sheets and I realized that my character is the baby of the group haha *shrugs* aah well (I mean that age wise)

Lol it's ok. I'm new to group rps, new to halo, and i've not done much war stuff so please bear with me.

I'm just going off my Gears Of War, and Call Of Duty experience...I haven't played Halo that much either, actually I've only played the story on the first one - which I loved - but the other games I've only played multiplayer. >.<

It's alright =3 I'll help ya out if I can *silently thanks my videogame knowledge*