What's you favorite main-series Halo game?

• Halo: CE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 2

• Halo 3: ODST

• Halo 4

• Halo 5: Guardians

• Halo: Reach

• Total voters

JustAFed

Tired Individual
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there! I'm Ein, a simple east-coaster who's been roleplaying for going on 11 years now and is an avid fan of science fiction. Currently I'm on the hunt for a long-term Sci-Fi/wordlbuilding RP.

I'd like to say that I vary between adept and advanced as far as writing goes, but in simple terms I can pump out between 2-5 paragraphs while attempting to mirror partners. My schedule will be shifting around a bit during the end of this month and throughout June, but I should expect to be available most evenings. That being said you can expect me to put out 3-4 posts per week depending on the situation.

Other things to keep in mind:
- OOC over Discord is a requirement to communicate with my partner.
- As far as romance goes I'm open to m/f and f//. If you're into unrequited m// I can give it shot with convincing. That being said, romance is never the focus for me personally, and should develop on its own as we progress. This can be in red star if you'd like.
- If you aren't interested in doing this within the SW universe, then there will be a good deal of world-building that I would I appreciate working with a partner so it works for both of us.
- I'm totally fine with deviating from what we know of the SW canon if you think it helps make the story that much better.
- I prefer to use relatively realistic-looking digital art for FCs and would ask the same of my partner.

Plot:

Wild Space West
OCxOC

Now, to get right to the point I've had an idea swimming in my head that would have some sci-fi/political turmoil plot points and a good sprinkling of violence/gore.

Now this could either take place in the Star Wars Universe post-OT where things are in relative chaos, or we could build our own galaxy. Essentially I wanted to do something where our characters find themselves at the end of a bloody galactic war and the old order has been completely torn down. Now the enitre galaxy has been split into small factions (bandits/warlords/megacorps/republics/monarchies) etc. And the point of the story is them trying to find their way in this new and extremely dangerous stellar situation.

If you're interested or have some other sci-fi plot that you've been wanting to hit, feel free to shoot me a message over discord. My name there is SpaceCowboyEin#2697.

Last edited:
Still searching for takers!