Halo :3

Y

Yara

Original poster
Hello,

I'm Yara, and to be honest i started to Rp not so long time but i found it really awsome. I'm not a high english level since it's not my first language so i feel kinda anxious :3 and i fear to express strange sometimes...even thought ... well i couldn't resist to try who knows maybe will be a lot of fun! I would love to try to rp with someone. I do respect your fellings so feel free! Time to time i like to draw rp scenes as well :P

What i like/ inspiring me the most:
General » supernatural, Modern Days, Post-apocalypse surviving, Romance, Drama, Comic, Adventure
Races»Hybrids, Human or humanoid, Supernatural
Era» its awlays nice try new eras so just try :D
Genres» Adventure, Romance, Drama, Comic, Fantasy/supernatual, Comic, Mystery, Psycologic, real life

Yara give a super hug to everyone

Reactions: Blue Satin Sashes
*Super hug'd* Welcome, Yara! :D

Here is a welcome balloon for you! *Balloon* Don't be anxious; we'll take care of you and I'm sure you'll feel right at home very soon. Have fun!

Here is a welcome balloon for you! *Balloon* Don't be anxious; we'll take care of you and I'm sure you'll feel right at home very soon. Have fun!
awww thank you so much for your kind support :hugs: wish to hae fun with eveyone!

Hello,
I'm Yara, and to be honest i started to Rp not so long time but i found it really awsome. I'm not a high english level since it's not my first language so i feel kinda anxious :3 and i fear to express strange sometimes...even thought ... well i couldn't resist to try who knows maybe will be a lot of fun! I would love to try to rp with someone. I do respect your fellings so feel free! Time to time i like to draw rp scenes as well :P
What i like/ inspiring me the most:
General » supernatural, Modern Days, Post-apocalypse surviving, Romance, Drama, Comic, Adventure
Races»Hybrids, Human or humanoid, Supernatural
Era» its awlays nice try new eras so just try :D
Genres» Adventure, Romance, Drama, Comic, Fantasy/supernatual, Comic, Mystery, Psycologic, real life
Yara give a super hug to everyone

Awwww Thank you so much for your kind support :3
:hugs:
Hope to adapt and have fun!

Hihi Yara, welcome to the community! ^o^

Hihi Yara, welcome to the community! ^o^

Hello Diana :hugs:
Thank you so much! really happt for the welcome *-* hope to be able to live some rp as well were :D

@Yara

Welcome to the site! Don't worry, we're a multinational community and there are actually a LOT of members who speak English as a second language (including some of our Staff). You'd be surprised!

Welcome to the site! Don't worry, we're a multinational community and there are actually a LOT of members who speak English as a second language (including some of our Staff). You'd be surprised!
Hello Ozzie :3
Thats great to know :D, Well i think that actually i've been writting more english than My mother language (portuguese) :D People need to try other wise not much would comunicate sadly, and yes i belive that there are some that aren't english as well :P i hope to develop some interisting Rp *-*
Thank you for the support

Hugs Yara

Welcome to the site, Yara! Hope you make lots of friends and enjoy roleplaying!

*super hugs* I come bearing greeting and offering of cake :cake:

I'm new around the forum as well, so don't worry about fitting in - there are plenty of new writers around and we'll all have an awesome time around the forum! Just write the stuff you feel like writing and you'll be right at home :)

Welcome to the site, Yara! Hope you make lots of friends and enjoy roleplaying!
Thank you so much for the welcome :hugs:
yeah i hope to have fun and most important enjoy and live the rp along with my partners :)

*super hugs* I come bearing greeting and offering of cake :cake:
I'm new around the forum as well, so don't worry about fitting in - there are plenty of new writers around and we'll all have an awesome time around the forum! Just write the stuff you feel like writing and you'll be right at home :)
Yara accepts the cake and gives a sweet limonade to Seraph's
Thank you, i hope you can adpat well as well! and have a lot of fun! *-*