Halloweentown :: Possible RP

If you are afraid to post: Are you interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Before I spend time making an rp and then feeling crushed when no one joins I decided to create an interest check first. My basic idea is an open-plotted, Halloweentown based rp (shocker right C:) ... anyways, most of my rps are either romance plotted, open plotted, or a semi mix between open-plot and something else (yes, normally romance... I'll admit, I'm a bit of a sappy rper). Anyways, to get a better idea of the setting in general go and watch Halloweentown, or Halloweentown II-Calibar's Revenge (even Halloweentown High and Return to Halloweentown would probably work)... but yes, the Disney movies. Essentially that is what the rp is, all different species: monster, ghosts, corpse, witches, werewolves, even humans - they all live in harmony, basically a normal town-life rp.

I love Halloweentown count me in! I'm definitely interested.

haha yay! thanks Raven... I'm glad you understood my gibberish XD

Reactions: Raven
Sooo, would anyone else be interested in this?

Omygosh, I love Disney! I watched all of Halloweentown movies! (I haven't seen them for awhile, but I remember them!) Is it a slice of life based or do you have a interesting plot in mind?

Just slice of life... I might come up with mini plots during the rp, but I tend to do just slice-of-life things

alrighty... so I'm gonna leave this thread until monday probably, then I'll decide wether or not to create an OOC for this (I probably will, just for the halloween spirit)

Count me in, i'm a disney guy!

I'd be interested (although it's been a while since I've seen that movie) I really like the idea :3
So will it be just a town-folk place of creatures or will there be a "dimension" thing, too, like in the movie?
I'd prefer if it takes place in one "dimension" (which is Halloweentown) as opposed to switching between the two (unless, of course, there's an important plot point in the other dimension - like the Halloween prom in the movie); But I wouldn't mind either way

Also, will it be an Alternate Universe type rp? Like where Marty (and other important characters) never existed?

I'd be interested (although it's been a while since I've seen that movie) I really like the idea :3
So will it be just a town-folk place of creatures or will there be a "dimension" thing, too, like in the movie?
I'd prefer if it takes place in one "dimension" (which is Halloweentown) as opposed to switching between the two (unless, of course, there's an important plot point in the other dimension - like the Halloween prom in the movie); But I wouldn't mind either way
Also, will it be an Alternate Universe type rp? Like where Marty (and other important characters) never existed?
yes, an AU would be the best way to describe it. The movie characters never existed, however they could be similar rp characters if people wanted. And yes, there is only one world, Halloweentown. I feel it would get too confusing with a mortal world and a halloween one. Basically, think of it as if halloweentown and the mortal world never separated n_n, everyone lives together

I think that's a grand total of five people now (myself included), so I have no problem creating an ooc and ic as long as tere will be at least four of us. I'll probably try to et an ooc up tonight and the ic either after that or tomorrow

Hehe... I have the ooc up, just naking a few more changes (hopefully in about an hour) and will post that link here when i'm done... Life suddenly got a lil busy XD we will DEFINITELY start this thing before Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.