Halloween Yearround

J

Jack O' Lantern

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
I would prefer Olan.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Male, 21

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
No real favorites. I tend to be neutral at times.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
It depends on the game, in my opinion.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I'd prefer if the Space Kittens were Nyan Cats. I'd prefer to avoid Angry Marines. Sparkling Vampires, I'd prefer to kill. And I'd roll with the Wolf Packs, if they were "The Wolfman" style of werewolves. Just Saiyan.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Animal I Have Become Three Days Grace
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal I have become

Is that enough?

I dub thee JackL. I also think being we are role players it is Halloween here year long so you'll fit in here, along with adding to our growing theme of people.

I accept my title with Pride. Well I'm glad that I'll fit in here, seems like it'll be a blast. Now I just need to kill time, or remaining posts, for that matter.

JJ-SANS.
Done.

Sup.
Welcome.
Hello.
Shalom.
Enjoy the site. <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Jacko. I'm October nice to meet you *extends a hand in friendship* Let us know if you need anything.

One of my favorite songs by Three Day Grace. You have already scored my friendship O-ly! xD Yes yes, that is your new nickname from MOI (Raimy / Rina). It is good to have you here, please make yourself at home.

WEEEELCOME TO IWAKU OLAN!

Please have a cookie! All this posting requires heaps of energy!
iced-pumpkin-cookies-main.jpg

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

Have fun and see you in some RP....!
:D

I kinda like Olan. I thought you'd say Jack, but Olan is more unique. There are already enough Jacks in the world after all. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! You can join a jump-in RP and probably power through the post count requirement that way.

Well thanks for the wonderful greetings, everyone. I truly am looking forward to having a lot of fun here.

*is debating whether to tell all of Olan's secrets, for Blackstar knows all*

Bout time you got here, Olan.

Indeed, Targas. You could do that, but the same could happen to you. And you still can't find me.

Touche but I have no secrets to hide nor lies about who I am

And I respect you for that, Targas. I, however, do have things that I would like to have stay between my confidant and myself. And should said things be revealed, I will deal with it without delay.

Have I ever had reason to betray the truth?

*Glances back and forth between the Olan and the Targas*

*Squint*

.... *Fistbumps for Three Days Grace*

Also, welcome!

Hello, mister Lantern!
I will try to remember to call you Olan. However your name is not Olan and I will probably forget.
I am Kitti, though, nice to meet you. I'm a bit fancied up for the Science Fiction Festival this month.
You've been here a few days and seem to be finding everything all right. If you need help though, please do ask.

No worries, Ms. Administrator. Targas and I know each other quite well, so this sort of behavior is to be expected at times. *returns the fistbump* And thank you for dropping by to say "welcome." It's much appreciated.

Try not to fret over the name, Captain Kitti. If you forget, you forget. I don't mind. And yes, everything is coming along rather nicely, but I'm sure there will be a snag here and there, and I'll be more than willing to ask for help.

I'd tip my hat to all of you here if I actually had one. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. Anywho, it has come to my attention that I haven't greeted each of you individually yet. So if you'd like, I'd start over again. (Not the account, due to all the effort I put in it. Just this thread starting now.)

I am tote's not a spambot . . .^_^ . . . O_o . . .Or am i! duhn duhn duhn!

Whether you are or are not, SuperOtaku, you will be dealt with accordingly by the Supreme Law of this place.