Halloween: Scary Movie Marathon

How would you like to participate in watching scary movies?

• Skype Movie Marathon

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Youtube: Watch Together Room

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcadia

Original poster
Hello folks, I come to you with an idea for those without anything to do over Halloween night! I propose we have a Scary Movie Marathon, the medium of which to watch has been narrowed down to two options; a Skype Movie Marathon, or that of a Youtube Watch Together Room.

The pros and cons of each are as follows:

YT: Watch Together Pros-
-Anyone can select short horror movies in realtime for everyone to watch, to keep every interested and a continuous pace kept also.
-Anyone is free to enter or leave during the night, without disturbing the others watching the films.
-There is a text chat, in realtime.

YT: Watch Together Cons-
-No visual or vocal reactions. You wouldn't be able to hear the other members of the group reacting and talking to each other would be restricted to that of a text format.

-If you leave the Watch Together Room for a long time, you will have missed many of the short films that could be watched by the group, or the film being currently watched.

Skype Pros:
-Visual and Vocal Reactions of the audience will be happening, allowing for greater enjoyment of the film if you have friends in the skype group!
-Will allow for possible discussion of the movie during the interlude between movies as another one on the list is chosen.
-More likelihood of more recent films being chosen and watched if the ability to download them in high quality is available.

However, if Skype is the case, I'd like Human Centipede and it's sequels not to be a suggestion. TOO GROSS FOR ME! D:

So, share what you think would be a good idea, and make sure to vote in the poll! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.