October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What are your favorite scary movies to watch on Halloween?

I like horror movies year round, but especially during Halloween.

My favorites are old school slashers: Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Halloween.

What about you?

I love me some good horror/suspense movies but i like your sample octo : D

Trick R Treat is a good one too

Psycho is another good classic

Poltergeist, Dawn of the Dead, Devil's Rejects, The Ring, Carrie....aw man i could go on ^^ I need some good new ones to watch though! D<

I like to take Halloween as an excuse to watch any horror movie that I missed during the year!

I hate scary movies! ;___;

So I watch cutsy kiddie movies. XD Like Halloweentown. Although I DO love the Freddy and Jason movies now that I am adult and all the effects look too silly/cheesy to scary me...

ahem.
Nightmare on Elm Street (have it in my drawer actually, to watch this month<3 JOHNNY DEPP.<3<3), The Amytiville Horror (spellcheck much), Nightmare Before Christmas, The Ghost Bride, Sweeny Todd, Secret Window, Saw series, The Strangers, The Fly, The Fly II, Ringu, Ju-On, [REC], Blood and Chocolate, The Fourth Kind, Let Me In, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 13 Ghosts, The Sixth Sense..
AND HALLOWEEN TOWN BTCHZ.<3
xD

I hate horror!

Halloween means its time for The Crow and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's a family tradition. Yes my parents are freaks! <3

agh Chucky gave me nightmares when I was younger D:

hmm I shall have to watch [Rec] i think >3

I like movies that actually have something to do with Halloween. Like I'm getting ready to watch Hocus Pocus again this weekend.