3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Hey y'all! It's October, which means spooky hours are coming, so I thought I'd ask:

Do you guys dress up for Halloween?

I'm 22 but I still dress up every year, even though my family tells me I'm way too old for my banana suit. I disagree though, the banana is eternal :)

If you're dressing up, what's your costume gonna be this year?

Both of those sound good. I love the steampunk aesthetic. If you plan on being a superhero, which one would it be? Or just like... A generic one?
I have ideas floating. Might do Spider-man, Shazam or maybe recreate tumblr's Crime Man

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Halloween is our favorite holiday of the year so OF COURSE we go all out. 8D This year I will be a witch and my niece will be my cat familiar. We usually go to the downtown trick or treat event every year and then spend the evening spooking whomever comes to the door.

• Love
I'm 24. I usually do "lazy costumes" but these past few years have quit for whatever reason.
Primarily because no one is going to see me and I won't be seeing anyone. I have no one to dress up with.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I'm 24. I usually do "lazy costumes" but these past few years have quit for whatever reason.
Primarily because no one is going to see me and I won't be seeing anyone. I have no one to dress up with.
Wh... Aight, I'm coming over. We can dress up together 😤

Probably won't be dressing up this year unless I throw on something random. There is no way the cosplay I am commissioning will be done in time as I still have to find someone to make a few pieces of it, but next year I am planning on dressing up as Hawks from BnHA. I have the wings and someone is working on the jacket and pant set. I will just need to get the shirt, gloves, boots, wig, and a few other accessory pieces. My wallet hates me right now, but it will be worth it.

• Love
I don't typically do a costume, usually just some casual hang with friends for a horror movie or two.

I don't do anything for Halloween anymore.