Halloween Creature Fun

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pirogeth, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Welcome all welcome to the thread that has some great imagination. Throughout October I'd like to see some of your own drawings that look like possible Halloween creatures. They can be anything from the classical vampire and grim reaper to something completely different. Does not matter your skill level as it is just for fun. Now have at it! I will start the mass fun with a picture of my own.

It was originally supposed to be concept art of a Forbidden Beast from ICSYL but it came out looking scarier than it was worth. So I've saved it until now and here you go.

Show Spoiler
    [align=center][​IMG][/align]

2. [​IMG]
    Name: Doreen Green
    AKA: Squirrel Girl
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 100 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Power Level: Cosmic* (Unbeatable?) or Enhanced (Standard)

Intelligence: 7* (2)
    Strength: 7* (4)
    Speed: 7* (3)
    Durability: 7* (3)
    Energy Projection: 7* (1)
    Fighting Skill: 7* (4)

Powers:
    Squirrel Girl is a mutate with several traits that are similar to or usually associated with squirrels. Squirrel Girl possesses superhuman strength, speed, agility, and reflexes.
    Superhuman Strength: Squirrel Girl is super-humanly strong and can lift between 800 lbs and 25 tons.
    Leaping: Squirrel Girl can leap several stories.
    Climbing: Squirrel Girl has small claws on each finger and toe to enhance her gripping and climbing abilities.
    Knuckle Spike: Squirrel Girl has a retractable knuckle spike capable of carving through solid wood.
    Prehensile Tail: Squirrel Girl has a bushy, 3 foot long semi-prehensile tail that she can use to cover opponents’ eyes or wrap around herself for warmth. When in her civilian identity, she tucks it into her pants, passing off the extra bulge as "having a conspicuously awesome butt."
    Communication with Squirrels: Squirrel Girl can perfectly mimic squirrel sounds (which she refers to as "Squirrelese"), as well as actually communicate with and direct the actions of squirrels. She often uses a number of squirrels to distract or even assault others, chewing through circuitry and other materials. She shares a close, possibly empathic, bond with certain squirrels, such as Monkey Joe and Tippy Toe.
    Regenerative Healing Factor: Squirrel Girl is able to heal at an accelerated rate.

According to the Marvel.com database's powergrid, Squirrel Girl possesses powers on par with those of the Living Tribunal.
    At some level some consider Squirrel Girl a "joke" character, but given how much they've embraced her into the mainstream, it is this author's opinion that she has some other secret reason for being unbeatable.

Equipment

Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains: A series of 4522 educational trading cards written by Deadpool. Doreen relies on these as a primary source of information for whatever villain she is facing.
    Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains Super Accessories: An appendix of Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains, a series of 1622 cards featuring different villain's methods of transportation.
    Bio:
    Doreen Green was born to Dor and Maureen Green. A few months after being born, her squirrel-like abilities manifested predominately in the form of her tail. When her parents consulted with a doctor, it was determined that Doreen suffered from modifications in her genes, but she wasn't a mutant, even though she believed so for a long time.
    With naturally born powers she wished to be a superheroine under the name of Squirrel Girl.

3. I drew this a while back, when I just started reading a lot of H. P. Lovecraft's work. It's not of any creature specifically, but it seems to fit with the whole halloween monster theme.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

4. I like it. It seems to be like an Overlord from Starcraft mixed with a Jellyfish. That'd be some scary stuff.

5. HELLO! :) Anyone active?

6. Layla had fun putting that lotion on Yura, and then that 'fall'. She was a bit annoyed though when people came to join their volleyball game. Still...she would go 'easy' on them like her 'sis' said, and if that results in a few broken bones or deaths...well accidents happen. They either be playing in the sand next, swimming, or eating something. Although what would Yura do if she sees a lobster the size of a vehicle....in the water, and heading towards the beach, but not necessarily them. Or that when Layla catches sight of it...she starts to drool.

7. It looks like the Oohms from Nausicca and the Valley of the Wind.. at least I think so.

8. It's like a bubbly spacecraft..... with tentacles for rapage....

9. [​IMG]

A spawn of both magic and science, a fusion of beings both human and inhuman.

It hides its true face out of shame, realizing that it was once an ordinary person like myself.

With its numerous limbs and appendages, it knows only slaughter and destruction.

And the creature strikes out at its unsuspecting prey from an abyss which only the brave would enter. In the darkness, the monster provides its own form of illumination: several of its smaller limbs shine with the sun's blinding radiance.

And, you know, I can already imagine this thing wielding guns. Lots of them.

10. OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF SPAM ON A TRICYCLE!

JESUS FUCKING CRACKERS!

THE HELL IS THAT?!!?!?!

*TK hides in a vault, freaked out of her mind*

11. That abonination need to be purged, its death will be a mercy.

I have drawn something, but neither cell-phone cam, nor webcam can are good enough to show it clearly, So I'll put it up next week. I hope.

12. Having trouble deciding between The Morrigan and The Dagda, thinking of rolling up some sort of Cowboy/girl (it is Texas after all)

13. I can draw too, my specialty is anime/manga style. Too bad I have no scanner to put it up here. Y^Y

14. You can always try what I did when I was younger, Angie!

CAMERAS!

Not the best, but they work...

15. In case I can't use a scanner, I use a SLR; try it. Just make sure you have sufficient light.

16. Wow... that tentacle thing...Oo

/shudder/