Halloween Costumes?

A

Adira

Original poster
Hello all of Iwaku! As many of you are probably aware, it is getting scary close to Halloween!

I was curious as to what you lovely folks are dressing up as this year

Me? I'll be going as a lovely "steampunk" inspired outfit.

I grew out of it. Though wearing a hazmat suit this year with some friends might cause a panic.

Stupid public paranoia and fear mongering.

I don't do costumes because I don't care for them, but my 19 month old is going to be dressed like a puppy. He's going to be so cute that I'm sure people will be squealing and smiling until their faces hurt.

i have a knight hoodie, gonna go as a knight

wife is going as rubyrose from rwby

I don't normally bother with Hallowe'en, but for some unknown reason, someone I know is hosting a party and I feel obligated to go. So, this year, my friend and I will be going as...

dudleys.jpg

The Dudley Boyz! I'll be going as Bubba Ray. I would normally be a bit self-conscious about this, but he has to go as D-Von. We're both white, so I think I'm getting the easier (and potentially less offensive) end of the stick here.

I don't normally bother with Hallowe'en, but for some unknown reason, someone I know is hosting a party and I feel obligated to go. So, this year, my friend and I will be going as...

dudleys.jpg

The Dudley Boyz! I'll be going as Bubba Ray. I would normally be a bit self-conscious about this, but he has to go as D-Von. We're both white, so I think I'm getting the easier (and potentially less offensive) end of the stick here.

Bruh, you should of totally gone as Matt and Jeff Hardy. One of you could of painted your face

Bruh, you should of totally gone as Matt and Jeff Hardy. One of you could of painted your face
I think you missed my point. My friend is white, and he's going as D-Von. His face could not get much more painted.

Besides, I'm really not built like a cruiserweight. <_<;

I think you missed my point. My friend is white, and he's going as D-Von. His face could not get much more painted.

Besides, I'm really not built like a cruiserweight. <_<;

Oh hahahaha dang. Go as the boogeyman. Smash a clock over your head when you arrive at the party

Keeping you in mind for that Costume Contest!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I kind of want to do the last one.

WARNING. Terrible pun costumes under the link.

Female Daryl Dixon, I'm going to try out the makeup for it this weekend.

A buddy and me might go as zombie prince and princess, if i can convince him :D

A buddy and me might go as zombie prince and princess, if i can convince him :D
Or zombie knight?! (It helps to make him feel like he has a choice ;P)

Tell him you could win $20 on the Internet for it!

That's harder regarding the costume xD
He's already said yes. I didn't need to use manipulation even.
So it will be zombie prince/princess, zombie baker and chef, ghosts, murder and victim, or vampires.