3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
It's never too early, especially for those of us who like to make/assemble our own

What are your best Hallowe'en costumes?

Please keep gag costumes to a MINIMUM (ie: if you're a boy attach a tag that says to: women from: God. You're God's gift to women. Har har)

I'd like to see ghouls, mummies, witches, sorceresses, cosplays, and superheroes! We can find gag/joke costumes by just googling those words, so this thread is for the artsy/creative/ambitious folk who need inspiration!

Reactions: Buttercorn
I wish I still had the pictures of me cosplaying that creepy lady from The Grudge. I freaked out soooo many people in the Photography dark room :D

Other than that, we used to do this thing at my house on Halloween where we stuff our clothes, wear gloves and a mask, and sit in a lawn chair all night and just pick random intervals to jump to life and scare the crap out of children.

I am too lazy to dig up pictures right now, but I have been several things. Dunno what my best costumes are. >> I've been a beauty queen using one of my aunt's old beauty pageant dresses. Um, a pirate. A cat girl. A wench, a wizard, a princess, a gypsy...

Um, not sure what I am doing this year, yet! But I will be sure to have pictures when I do. >:3

I'm gonna be a witch doctor! Bones and fur and skulls, oh my! I'll post pics when it's done

I was an executioner when I was about eight. had a plastic axe and everything. No, i don't have pictures. If I did play dress-up, I'd probably dress up as Clark Kent or the eleventh Doctor, because those are the only costumes I have.

I've got Entei almost done so I'll get some pics hopefully saturday or tomorrow :3

Reactions: Minibit
I was an executioner when I was about eight. had a plastic axe and everything. No, i don't have pictures. If I did play dress-up, I'd probably dress up as Clark Kent or the eleventh Doctor, because those are the only costumes I have.
Isn't Clark Kent his (plain clothes) alter ego? How does one dress up as him?

Ill try to put up a picture later, but I'm dressing up as an angel this year. I did it a few years ago but this is a slightly different incarnation. I made the wings myself, feather by fake cotton feather, on a wire frame. I keep the wings hanging in my closest because I think they're pretty :)

This was my cosplay for the recent convention and technically holloween. His cloud is shifted cause my shoulder was injured early on by the messed up strap, but I think he turned out pretty well XD Not finished, but close!
2wgeiow.jpg