1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

HALLOWE'EN COSTUMES!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Oct 2, 2013.

1. It's never too early, especially for those of us who like to make/assemble our own

What are your best Hallowe'en costumes?

Please keep gag costumes to a MINIMUM (ie: if you're a boy attach a tag that says to: women from: God. You're God's gift to women. Har har)

I'd like to see ghouls, mummies, witches, sorceresses, cosplays, and superheroes! We can find gag/joke costumes by just googling those words, so this thread is for the artsy/creative/ambitious folk who need inspiration!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wish I still had the pictures of me cosplaying that creepy lady from The Grudge. I freaked out soooo many people in the Photography dark room :D

Other than that, we used to do this thing at my house on Halloween where we stuff our clothes, wear gloves and a mask, and sit in a lawn chair all night and just pick random intervals to jump to life and scare the crap out of children.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I am too lazy to dig up pictures right now, but I have been several things. Dunno what my best costumes are. >> I've been a beauty queen using one of my aunt's old beauty pageant dresses. Um, a pirate. A cat girl. A wench, a wizard, a princess, a gypsy...

Um, not sure what I am doing this year, yet! But I will be sure to have pictures when I do. >:3

4. I'm gonna be a witch doctor! Bones and fur and skulls, oh my! I'll post pics when it's done

5. I was an executioner when I was about eight. had a plastic axe and everything. No, i don't have pictures. If I did play dress-up, I'd probably dress up as Clark Kent or the eleventh Doctor, because those are the only costumes I have.

6. I've got Entei almost done so I'll get some pics hopefully saturday or tomorrow :3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Isn't Clark Kent his (plain clothes) alter ego? How does one dress up as him?

8. Simples.
    I wear smart clothes - shirt, black trousers, etc - and wear a Superman shirt underneath.
    Then when someone asks me what my costume is...
    DA DA DA DA DAAAA... DA DA DAAAAA
    I open my shirt and take of my glasses.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ill try to put up a picture later, but I'm dressing up as an angel this year. I did it a few years ago but this is a slightly different incarnation. I made the wings myself, feather by fake cotton feather, on a wire frame. I keep the wings hanging in my closest because I think they're pretty :)

10. A few old costumes. Or what can be called a typical day at my parents' house.
    image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. This was my cosplay for the recent convention and technically holloween. His cloud is shifted cause my shoulder was injured early on by the messed up strap, but I think he turned out pretty well XD Not finished, but close!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2