Hallowed Halls

Luna listened to the girl and glanced at the one in the lawn chair then back. "Alright. Well thank you." She replied after a moment taking the information in. "I have heard rumor from friends that someone is trapped but that was all I heard." She stated. "Oh and sometimes I have noticed those with a slight connection seem to be very helpful." She said and smiled. "I guess I might as well join the others." She said finally.

Alexis smiled and waved as Luna left. "Stay safe and... have fun? I dunno" she laughed slightly. She checked over her information to make sure it was in order. "Huh, Luna is a nice name." She said, flipping over the page and placing it on the pile of others. She ran her hand through her hair, then set her head on the table. Maybe she could catch a nap too...

Luna gave a smile and a nod. "Um... Thanks." She replied with a grin then entered with the others who were already there. They may have already found out something more but she figured maybe she would look around first before asking any questions she might have. She could tell that the girl she meet was right on the chill. She was glad she had brought her jacket with her.

Piper looked back at the girl "I think maybe we should wait here" she said. Holly rolled her eyes "look she has a whole journalism team we are here to spend summer like mom told us, plus it's really hot out here" so Holly went. Piper looked back she didn't know what to do so she went inside to get her sister back outside "this place is pretty sick" Holly
said looking around. "Holly we need to
get out of here" Piper said. "Why? Cues
there are ghosts here?" Holly said
laughing. "Holly seriously let's go" Piper said. Then Holly mockily started making ghost noises"stop it, not funny!" Piper said.

Emma glanced behind her only to see the brunette girl. She was startled for a little bit, but that didn't last long. "That was not very funny." Emma said finally, jotting down some notes. She glanced around the room once more, only to find a record on the floor. Astonishingly, the record was fairly new with a date reading, "11/08/1989". "Well, that's odd." Emma thought out loud. Emma set out on her quest to find a record to play the record on.

Jasmine chuckled in amusement at Emma's reaction and the words she spoke. She began looking around the room when she heard Emma speak about something being odd. Curious, she walke over and looked at the record. "Strange." She muttered before noticing Emma was looking for something. Guessing what it was, Jasmine helped to. After five minutes of searching, Jasmine found a record player and carried it over to the record. "Here." She said as she set it down.

Luna noticed two who seemed like children in a way or at least by there action. She sighed saying nothing and continued to look at possible clues. She over heard one asking for a recorder this made Luna curious. She headed near and when she arrived another had found a player for the recorder. She stayed quit and waited to perhaps see what had been found.

Emma placed the record on the player and played it like her grandmother taught her. The record started off distorted and with white noise, which was odd with that format. After a few seconds, the record played smoothly. The record started out with a group of teenagers exploring the old place and joking around about ghosts. As the record played on, it slowly began to get disturbing with the teens getting more and more anxious and the overall quality distorting and diminishing. At the end what seemed like a man's horrible laughter echoed through the speaker as the teen's screams a few seconds later. The record cut out abruptly and a strange chill swept over the area. "Thank God I brought my sweater." Emma thought to herself.

Meanwhile...

Harmony stood up after what seemed like forever. "I'm ready to enter." She finally said as she lit a lantern that was passed down in her family for generations. Unlike the front lawn, the interior was frigid with a wind blowing so fierce, Harmony's lantern went out.
"So much for a lantern." Harmony thought to herself as she continued through the dark manor using her sense of touch.

large.png

Dylan doesn't like boring things. Dylan likes to find things that aren't natural or boring. So when he heard about the mansion and the journalists going there, he couldn't resist. He grabbed his umbrella, his bag that holds different items such as notebooks, cat food, water, pens, etc. He also grabbed his cat, because the cat was good at detecting spirits, and other unnatural things. Once he got everything, he started on his way to the mansion. When he finally got there, his cat immediately perked it's head up. It's glowing eyes turned towards the mansion. "Okay. It's confirmed, this mansion is haunted." Dylan saw the tent, and figured there was a sign up. He walked up and gave his name.

Reactions: Raven
Harmony fumbled around her purse finding some matches. She lit one and lit up her lantern. As the hall was illuminated with candlelight, she saw a young girl staring at her, terrified. As Harmony approached her, she ran off into another hallway. "I have to follow her, and maybe I can figure out what's going on." She said out loud before dashing in the girl's direction. Before Harmony could continue, she bumped into another odd fellow and asked, "What are you doing here?"