hallo...

R

rainbow panda!! XD

Original poster
hello my name is rainbow panda. i am a guy, yes you all may be thinking, what?? a guy named rainbow?? well tough, deal with it. anyway my bff does roleplay and i thought i might give it a try, so if i am doing something wrong let me know and share your wisdom. because like it says at the top of my page right now, im a newbie! that said i hope to have some fun and meet some cool people on here, so hello, from the rainbow panda!! XD

Not long here, and I've already converted someone. Yeah, I'm awesome. ;3

So here's your official welcome, even though I'm sitting right beside you. XD

Or we could be thinking, "Oh cool! A guy named Rainbow!" XD Welcome to Iwaku, rainbow pandaaaa. Many people will be very interested in helping you RP... just not me, since I'm kinda new at it myself. ;) I do think you'll have a wonderful time with the friendly people here though, so get out there and have fun. :D

WELCOME TO IWAKU, GOOD SIR.

I am Iliana and I am not a Panda, nor am i made of rainbows, nor am i a boy, nor am i you.

Good day.

View attachment 7894

*Tries not to laugh at a guy named Rainbow Panda.*

..BAHAH... Ahem.... cough. Welcome to Iwaku, you bold man, you. >:3

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Niomi the Neko Nyaa >^.^<
If you ever need someone to roleplay with I'm always up for it x3
And just to show off the new group that I'm trying to start you can click thishttp://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=7616 to sign up and I'll see if you seem to qualify nyaa ^.~

And if you're not interested in it you can just jump in to one of the great role plays that's already going on or make your one. Plus you can make a one [x] one roleplay here http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61which is one of my favorites.

I hope you enjoy your stay nyaa :3

thank you indecisive squirrel, for your welcome... even though you are and were next to me at the time. also thank you iliana for the picture i "borrowed" of the rainbow ninja panda!!! and thank you everyone else for your warm, and... heart felt welcomes... by the way, diana, i believe you should get that cough checked out, it may be contagious.

*hops into the chat* Hello Mr Rainbow Panda! Welcome to Iwaku! *smiles at everyone else I have met and also spots Indecisive Squirrell* hello to you too!! Nice Avi :3 And you too Panda :P *waves and pops out of the chat*

Now I'm gonna pop into the chat! Helloooo!!!!!! I am Chiya! And this one ^, Rainerudhiel, invited me to this site. And, just saying, pandas are amazing and are my favorite animal, and I used to have a rainbow painted on my bedroom wall before it went black. So, rainbows and pandas do mix and make an awesome combination.

Why is it I seem to feel I would find your username funnier if you were a girl? I think I've been around insane roleplayers too long...
Anyways, 'ello! I'm Churchy. I am not a boy, or a colourful panda for that matter. But Pandas are adorable, so you shall probably find that I will hug the adorableness, being as I am. Watch, watch!
*Big hug!*

Told you. Anyways, welcome to Iwaku :)

"Your username means nothing to me, for it is the character of the person that matters..."

YEAH, I AM SO NICE. APPLAUSE.
So, welcome to Iwaku! Happy roleplaying c:

"Your username means nothing to me, for it is the character of the person that matters..."

YEAH, I AM SO NICE. APPLAUSE.
So, welcome to Iwaku! Happy roleplaying c:

Oh yes, Love, my dearest Jelly, is very nice. *Applauses*

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.

See you around! ;)

-peace-

Hey thank you everyone for such warm welcomes. I cannot wait to meet all of you in the roleplays, and see how you all play your characters. Hope I do good enough.

Believe me, no one here has any grounds to judge you based on your username. XD

I'm Ozzie! Welcome to the site. I like that your initials happen to be RP.

Never thought of that... Hmmm... Well hey guess i am off to a good start then. Hope that little bit of luck does me some good.