1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hallo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Oblivian, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Hallo meine Freunde! That's German for 'Hello my friends!' just because I like German. Anyway, I'm kinda (more than kinda |D) new to iwakuroleplay.com, but I am totally not new to Roleplay. I have done roleplays and cosplays more times than I can or care to count. I'm not the most experienced, but I'm there. Also, you won't have to worry about messed up grammar, because I am a major Grammar Nazi and will not except improper grammar. I guess that's it. Einen guten Tag! :D

P.S. Just call me Oblivion, since I don't want anyone knowing my real name. >;D

2. I would totally say lets roleplay!... But I am horrid at grammar, so you probably won't like me :/

But any ways! Welcome Welcome Welcome!

3. Hai Oblivion, welcome to Iwaku. :)