Hallo, Wie Geht's? (JK) How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oceania

Original poster
Hello Everyone!

I am a complete noob to the pleasures of online RP! My friend totally got me into this and I am super psyched to be here <3

Who else likes medieval stuff? I know I do, but don't be to quick to click away just yet-- I also enjoy other things like westerns, romances, fantasy, vampires, and I whole platoon of other types. But what I really love is the art of seduction! I also like metaphysical mysticism (modern/historical witchy witchy stuff). Will you be my Voodoo man? I am okay with playing either a male or female character depending on the situation and I do prefer private messaging, but I be flexible.

Hiya and welcome to Iwaku! If you want better luck in finding your Voodoo man I suggest checking out the one x one partner search, post there and I'm sure you'll find someone. You can either see Help or ask a fellow member or someone on staff if you have any questions!

Thank you!! I will definitely do that!

Welcome to the site! I like your avatar. It's very cute. I love medieval stuff myself.

Welcome to Iwaku, friend! Make yourself right at home, I'm sure you will love it here.

People are very friendly and creative on this site, so you are in a good place to expand your horizons and find the right partner for your role playing needs. If you ever need someone to chat with or want a partner to role play with, just leave me a nice little message! I always happen to be on and I promise, I don't bite.

Hope to see you around! c:

Complete noob? We'll have to fix that >:D

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here~

I'm not very into medieval, but I do like Eastern historical!

Yay a roleplay newbie! 8D I hope you will discover a great and fun new hobby!

Thank you all so much! It really mean a lot to receive such a warm welcome. I think I will truly enjoy my time here and I can't wait to get started!

Hello Everyone!

I am a complete noob to the pleasures of online RP! My friend totally got me into this and I am super psyched to be here <3

Who else likes medieval stuff? I know I do, but don't be to quick to click away just yet-- I also enjoy other things like westerns, romances, fantasy, vampires, and I whole platoon of other types. But what I really love is the art of seduction! I also like metaphysical mysticism (modern/historical witchy witchy stuff). Will you be my Voodoo man? I am okay with playing either a male or female character depending on the situation and I do prefer private messaging, but I be flexible.
Howdy, Oceania! Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh man! You're new to RPing? You're in a good place to dive in! If you have a hard time, I'll be happy to help as best I can. For now, my biggest tip to having a great time in RP is to be open, respectful, and honest with everyone you RP with. Tell them your feelings, let them know if you want to change direction, and ask questions! It'll help a lot. ♥

Sounds like you like a whole bunch of cool stuff! You should have no problem finding an epic partner or ten or however many you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.