Hallo, mein Freunde :D

C

Cindy

Original poster
Mein namme ist Cindy, und ich komme aus Deutschland...
....well, not anymore...I moved to Texas five years ago <_<

Anyways, I love RP threads and stuff, lots of fun, blah blah you've heard all this stuff before.

As I said, my name is Cindy and I live in Texas, USA (more specifically Houston)
I'm eighteen, nineteen in December, and...yah...I think that about covers it?

Anyways, if anybody could give me some pointers of where to start, that would be lovely :D
Thanks in advance.

(And, if anybody was going to ask, I will not be a translator...it gets annoying after five years. Use google.)

Oh hey, you're in Texas, too? :D
Except I've been here for almost 15 years. xD
Well then...
Hey there! I'm pretty new, too, so I can't really give any pointers. :P
But nice to meet you. :)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti, by the way.
Well, for starters, you should have gotten a message about some beginning points. It looks like you filled out the resume, so good job! :3
Next, you'll want to sign up for a roleplay here, so just finf one that catches your interest!
From there, once the GM is satisfied with the people joined, they'll created the actual roleplay in Fantast, Modern, Sci-Fi, etc. You get the idea.

General is a fun place to talk to people when you're not roleplaying, as is the chatbox which can be found in the green toolbar at the top of the screen! General has great topics like this one about web comics that people here like.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Cindy. I'm October Knight, defender of the colder seasons. Nice to meet you.

I see Miss Kitti gave you some good advice, checking out the Roleplay 101 guide is another awesome way to learn the ropes.

Hidey Ho, Madam Cindy! Welcome to Iwaku! >:3

Guten Tag! Ich heisse Leo. Freut mich.

Wie gehts es Ihnen?

Oh geez...I used to know German. I took two years of it then forgot most of everything I learned over last summer...But~ I know what you said, as well as what Leo said.

Anyway! Welcome to Iwaku~ I joined a few weeks ago(?). It's a cool site and everyone here is really welcoming and nice.
Well now, I used to live in Texas, but I had to move to Oregon. The weather is so much different here, I'm still not used to the snow D:
Feel free to PM me if you want to do a role play~ I hope you'll find this place to be fun.

Scheisse Bremen!

Hamburg meine Perle, du wunderschöne Stadt.

Welcome to Iwaku.