Hallo guys!

A

AlidaMaria

Hey there!
Nice to see at least someone (I hope) is checking this out xD
Well, since this is a thread to introduce myself, I think I'll do just that.

I'm 19 years old, happily study history and I'm trying to learn about as many languages and cultures as my brain can handle. Funfact, I'm a mess with remembering dates, which isn't such a good thing when studying history lol.

I've been roleplaying for about two years now, preferring advanced historical/fantasy/modern/slice-of-life roleplays. I'm kind of a jack of all trades haha, however I'm still not happy with my writing style, which is partially my reason for being here ^_^

English is not my first language, so please bear with me guys. Also, my study is taking up a lot of time, but this site just seemed too interesting and well maintained not to make a profile, so tadaa here I am :) I hope I'll be able to join a roleplay soon, but seeing how I'm a GM on another site, it might some time, so this is it for now. Hopefully I'll meet a lot of great new people around here.

Ciaociao!

Greetings Alida, welcome to the siiiite! :D

Hello Alida, I know it's only a short message, but I can't see any real problems at all with your English. Welcome to Iwaku!

Ghehe I have practiced it for around eight years now, so it'll only truly show itself in my insecurity and in lengthier posts. But it's always nice to hear that people don't see it, so thank you... Goat xD

Yay, so am I! :D I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with you again. My goodness, you lot wrote so much in the IC xD It'll take me a while to read it all, but my cs is done so it won't be long!

Reactions: AbbieNoel
Well I would say that I don't like breaking up reunions, but that would be lying. So welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here!

Ghehehe well thanks for your honesty GDeer xD
And thanks a lot for the welcome!