<.< >.> Hallo. .3.

R

Reiyd

Original poster
Soo... I guess I could say I'm good? ^^; Not amazing or anything but not bad either. I type in correct english and understand most anything, though I have the bad habit of posting short posts and focusing on actions rather than internal conflicts, which sometimes make my posts rather dumb... Anyways, I hope I can have some fun here. I was told to join by my internet sister. lol xD

**By understand most anything I mean English. I don't know any other languages. x.x

Welcome to Iwaku ^^ I think you will have a lot of fun here! If you are searching for RPs to join, I will be more than happy to help you out.

Hey Yuna I think Kris is joining too. x3 And okay thanks.

WELCOME TO IWAKU AKA THE ASYLUM. I am the resident sarcastic wolf. If you need any help, just ask. Blue names are staff members and they are usually helpful.

Thanks Lupine. .3. And I like your signature. I love that line.

I JUST SAW YOU IN CBOX!

Good! :D You are getting the hang of Iwaku :D

I'm Mitten, self-proclaimed Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! :D If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any one of the staff, which are Blue like Lupine said, or Admins which are members with Red names!

I hope you have fun here! :D

Welcome, Reiyd, wellllcome to Iwakuuuuu!
Which is Not the Asylum.

Yes, we're mostly nuts, but we have a separate section for crazy behavior. Here we pretend to normal.
NORRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*flips table, hurls chair through the window*

Anyway, have a cookie, and see you around!
108297566008940143MOEfS7V0c.jpg

I saw you in Cbox last night! I totally freaked out because I didn't see you online and I was like... WOAH GHOST.. not really.. I just had a super slow moment and didn't refresh my page. >.>
ANYWHO! Welcome to Iwaku!

COOKIE?! :'3 *Sniffles adorably as I nom the deliciousness* I feel loved.