Halllllloooo New Place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UsagiCiel

Original poster
Hi guys!

I'm UsagiCiel, or Usagi, or Lili, or whatever you feel like calling me/nicknaming me!

So, it's like, 4:22 in the morning, so I'm gonna use the formy thingy they gladly give us. (Yay for short cuts?)

tumblr_m9xpo0WQAp1rziwwco1_500.gif

Annnyway, enough of me being a sleep-deprived idiot and onto the survey form thingy!

What do you prefer to be called?: Usagi, Lili, or whatever your creative mind comes up with!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Girl. But who knows, I could be an alien from another planet with how weird I can be. *shrug* Buuuut, I'm pretty sure I'm a human girl. *nod*

How old are you?: 20 *cringe* Can I go back to being a teen again? OR maybe a kid. Yeah... then I don't have to do adult things a be responsible. But that also means I don't get my FREEDOOOOOM. Damn you life!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: Why yes, yes I am. I think I've been roleplaying since I was about 12, but didn't start roleplaying "formally" (on a site like this) till I was maybe 14/15? But if you think about it, playing with dolls is roleplaying soooooo I've been doing it since I was little. Eh, eh? Yeah? No... Okay. Anywhooo, I'm not new to roleplaying, but not I'm not the best that ever was and will give you amazing paragraphs upon paragraphs. I'm sorry but I'm too lazy for that.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: I like all the kinds! Being in groups is fun because there's a lot of people to interact and do things with and so many different people with different thoughts and ideas! But being with just one person more relaxing and allows you to just have one person with their ideas and your ideas and not have to worry about some random dude walking up and ruining a mood they're in. (Plus no one gets left out. I know we try our hardest not to leave people out of roleplays, but it happens from time to time.)

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?:
giphy.gif

Um, personally I like being inside and in shaded areas, but I get cold really easy so I don't know? I like beaches too, but the sun is so hot and I like my hoodies/sweaters.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: Partners in Crime By Set It Off
squeeing.gif
*squeeeeee*

So, um yeah. That's me. *waves* Welcome to my sleep-depraved mind. Got questions? Feel free to ask below!

Hope to see you around!

P.S.: PSSSSSSST. I like making new friends. Side note: I finished this at 4:46... I think I need to sleep...

Welcome to Iwaku Usagi, and I believe that you're a... gi... wait not A SPACE BUNNY!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome aboard, Usagi. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Reactions: UsagiCiel
Welcome to Iwaku Usagi, and I believe that you're a... gi... wait not A SPACE BUNNY!

Why thank you kindly, GreenSea. Oh... Oh no... I've been found out already!?! HOW COULD THIS BE!?! CURSE YOOOOOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.