Half Moon Woods (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-|Yui|-

Beta of the Black Torch Walkers
Tag: @Mysty
Yui rolled his eyes at the thought of never talking to one of his pack. 'Well yeah, if it where anyone else they would have eaten you alive and saved the bones to gnaw on.' He thought sarcastically, watching as Marsh stated that he was making a good impression. "Yeah, well I am certainly not the ugliest member of the pack. Believe me if they even saw so much as you and me talking they would rip you apart, boundary line or not." He sated, watching the man carefully.

Yui hadn't meant the joke seriously at all, so when Marsh scooted up towards the boundary line, Yui froze, sitting stiff as a board. His eyes watched carefully as Marsh bent down and kissed the very tip of his black lace up boots, a bright red hue spreading across his cheeks and climbing up to the tip of his ears. The color even started to flush down his neck, his atoms apple bobbing as Yui swallowed thickly. Pulling back his feet, Yui left himself a silent moment to collect his thought. Marsh was dangerous, Yui could tell just by the scent that wafted into his nostrils. It smelled like smoke, and a bit of cigarettes (which, admittedly, was the only part of Marsh that he couldn't tolerate). His brain was telling him to back up, and walk away while he still had his heart together and all limbs attacked. But the rest of his was defying that logic, as his thin arm stretched out towards the barrier instead of his hand. "Well then, go ahead." He dared, chin lifting challengingly.

Mason Vahallis
200.gif

Pack; Position: Dawnchild; Delta
Scent: Peppermint, smoked wood, and a hint of Maple syrup
Mentioned: Terra
Interactions: Terra (@Brea )
Mason couldn't help the smile that came to his face when he listened to Terra's laugh, it was light and hearty and it always brought him a sense of ease. But he still enjoyed teasing her though, just to watch her reaction. Mason watched as she looked down into the mug, her face the epitome of something akin to despair. Terra turned to glare at him, calling him a jerk, and then stuck her tongue out at him and he didn't even try to hold his laughter in anymore. It left him in deep waves and he found tears collecting at the corners of his eyes. He brought his hand up to wipe them away, a wide grin still on his face from laughing. Mason winked at her, and smoothed his hair out of his face.

"But you love me anyway, is what you meant to say right?"

Terra got up from the bed and turned to leave and a childish pout came to his face. Then in the next moment, she spun towards him and launched the mug at his chest. The impact didn't hurt him but he found himself grunting in surprise. He fumbled for a moment to catch the mug in his hands before it could fall to the floor. Once he had it firmly in his hands his head snapped up to look at her where she stood. Mason pursed his lips, and raised an eyebrow, then blinked innocently at her.

"I'm sensing just a small bit of anger from you, hostility is not the desirable way to express your feelings Ter, use your words, all those books you read have to count for something."

She seemed to ignore him and then she got that look on her face. That look that always made him narrow his eyes in suspicion. That look that meant that she was scheming or worse... about to try and get her way. And it always worked. She knew it too, and she had no aversion to using it against him. Mason groaned at whatever was about to come next. He leaned slightly back, throwing up his guard, remembering the last time she used those eyes on him. Her scent filled his nose. She wasted no time in climbing back onto his bed and placing herself on top of him. Terra laid her head on his shoulder and then turned her eyes up to look at him. Nope. Today was the day. He was not going to give in. He swore in his head and mentally nodded. She would not get her way this time. Mason crossed his arms, turned his head to the side to avoid her gaze and then for extra measure closed his eyes. Her voice was extra sweet when she pleaded with him to make her some tea and he clenched his eyes even tighter.

"No."

If he didn't look at her it made things so much easier. Then she spoke again, and he made the mistake of looking down at her, when she said it'd make her happy. He cursed and tried to close his eyes again but the image of her face was already burned into his eyelids. He shook his head in one last attempt at denying her whim, but she already had victory in her eyes and they both knew it. This was how it always ended, but he couldnt help it. He scowled and his voice took on a slightly whiny tone.

"That's not fair. That's cheating and you know it.... "

He pointed a finger at her. "...ughhhhh, fine. But next time it won't work, mark my words Salvatore, your puppy dog eyes will wane and I'll be there to gloat in victory." He pinched her side and slid her onto the bed, getting up and stretching out the kinks. Mason Yawned right after and turned back to look at her.

Mason nodded his head to the door. He grinned down at the smaller female, opened his door and began to walk out of it checking to see if she was following. "Come on then, I'll make you your tea, but just so you know this could have all been avoided if you had simply made you some from the very beginning, honestly."

Mason walked down the stairs being greeted almost immediately by the scents of his pack members. They all meshed into a familiar flurry of smells and then there was one distinct difference. Black Torch Walker. He stopped mid-flight on the stairs and his mouth subconsciously twisted into a soundless snarl. But just as quick as the reaction had come he covered it up. He knew perfectly well who it belonged to and conflicting thoughts flooded through him. Mason knew very well that you didn't pick who your imprint turned out to be.... but still. So many things... so many things could go wrong, and it could be so bad for everyone, but who was he to disapprove of someone's love especially if it made them happy. He bit his lip and then shook it off deciding to keep his mouth shut, if or when the time came... they would cross that bridge when they got there. He looked up the stairs behind him at Terra, and then opened up the link between their minds.

"Black Torch walker's here, I can smell her." He continued on his trek to the kitchen. He was very good at pretending that everything was okay, he'd always been good at that, but Terra had always been one of the few people that could tell, they had been raised together after all so it was no surprise. Mason went straight to the cabinet, pulled out a stainless steel pot and filled it with water, then he went to the other cabinet for the teabags and sugar. Turning on the fire under the pot he leaned against the counter to face his pack member.

"I was thinking of going to the diner in town later, to get a quick run in there and have some cake or something, maybe a coupla packs of candy too, you in?" Heaven knows if he went alone he'd come back on a sugar high, he didn't feel the need to moderate himself, but Terra did. It made him feel like a little kid sometimes but she was probably the only reason why he didn't have cavities right now. Then he spoke, remembering the pot on the stove. "After you drink the tea I'm working so hard to make first of course."​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Akashi
#6A4FF5
4652748.png

tumblr_nhch6ipot51sevem4o7_250.gif
Gwen's Mood: ||Anxious||Happy||Carefree||
Gwen's Outfit: HERE
Pack & Position: Black Torch Walkers | Delta
Scent: Cherry Blossom
Mentioned: @Shayla - Cori ||
Interactions: .♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥. - Isaac ||
Character Sheet: HERE
Color: 6A4FF5

Gwen smiled as Isaac went in for a kiss, tangling her fingers in his hair a little bit before he pulled away and took her hands in his. The size difference in their hands was laughable considering Gwen was so tiny. For some reason, she loved seeing her hands in his like this. It always made her giggle.

"And I'm the luckiest woman alive. You mean a lot to me too. I know I can be a handful, but you put up with me and I'm grateful for that." Gwen was smiling until Isaac mentioned her pack and alpha. That was one thing that always brought her back to reality. The thought of Cori finding out about her and Isaac made her heart drop. They're probably kill her. Or kick her out of the pack which was worse than anything she could imagine. Gwen would rather be tortured gruesomely for hours than be kicked from her pack. And that's saying something.

She started to hyperventilate a little bit at the thought of not being in her pack. "C-can we please not talk about that? I know its reality and there's a possibility of me getting kicked from the Black Torch Walkers, but I don't even wanna think about that." Gwen spoke, her voice a bit shaky. She sat down on the bed and ran her fingers through her hair a bit in an attempt to calm herself down.
Everything will be fine Gwen. You're just over thinking. You're still in the pack and you're with the love of your life right now. Everything will pan out. She thought, taking deep breaths. Gwen let out a puff of air before standing up and looking at Isaac. All she wanted to do was get her mind off of everything that was bringing her down; and nothing ever got her mind off of things better than a nice party.

"I wanna go out and do something!" She whined taking Isaac's hand in hers . "Let's go out on a date, or go swimming or go to a party or something." She batted her eyes at him. Gwen was a party girl and pretty much everyone knew it. She was happy to have Isaac, especially at parties because he always protected her and made sure she didn't do too much to hurt herself. He wasn't completely uptight about the whole thing, but he wasn't carefree as hell about it either.

Last edited:
~|Nova|~
Delta of Dawnchild
Tag: @Misguided†Ghost
Nova was less than happy about her packmate simply leaving the hunt as if he had nothing to do with anything that was gone. Letting out a gruff growl, Nova turned her gaze back to the deer that were just ahead. She let Allison drag them off and back towards the pack house as she continued to prowl. Finding something after that large attack was doubtful, but it couldn't hurt to look. Sniffing the air gently, she realized that the entire hunting party besides her and Alex had gone back, or disappeared into the brush. Turning around towards his scent, which was quite pungent considering he was close, she stuck her head back through the brush to look at him for a moment before slinking her lithe body through. "It seems that the hunting party has dispended by now." She said quietly, her voice ringing hollowly through the communication channel. She was used to it being full of wolves, but now it was just the two of them.

Looking around carefully, Nova swished her tail back and forth, trying not to close the space gap too much between them but not getting very close either. She was standing at what she considered a good distance. "I guess we are on our own." She voiced again, her tail flicking around her hind legs as she looked around. She really had no desire to get back to the house, she could smell a whiff of Gwen, and no doubt she was back in the house, which meant that Nova was staying as far away as possible. That woman did nothing but bring bile to Nova's throat, the very thought of her own alpha betraying his pack for a silly little girl who couldn't even keep her brains together.

#35a7c4
4653801.png

Ow0EOul_EIM.jpg
Blaize's Mood: ||Chill||Anxious||
Blaize's Outfit: HERE
Pack & Position: Black Torch Walkers | Delta
Scent: || Vanilla || Cilantro || Orange ||
Mentioned: @Tarieles - Joachim ||
Interactions: @Tarieles - Joachim ||
Color: 35a7c4

Blaize was sitting in the sand at the lake, she loved the feeling of it squish between her toes and fingers. She didn't really expect Joachim to get to the lakeshore so fast, so she was startled when he sat down next to her. "Shit you scared me!" Blaize Chuckled a bit. "Oh Raw meat. Isn't that just peachy? You know drew." She smiled.

Everyone knew how Joachim felt about blood, which was pretty bad since he was a werewolf and lived with a girl who enjoyed eating raw meat. However, raw meat was nothing complared to the terrifying dreams that kept her up all night. Blaize wasn't a girl who liked to pull people into her life problems, but she sort of felt like she needed to tell Joachim about the fact that she was having the dreams again.

"well I'm sorry about your raw mean dilemma." She chuckled again, playfully nudging her friend. "It's a good thing you're out here with me." Blaize pulled her knees up to her chest as she overlooked the lake. "This is always the place I go when things get rough." She sighed, resting her head on her knees.

#1D8A13
4653793.png

tumblr_ns26mojjBU1u295euo7_400.jpg
Alex's Mood: ||Chill||Anxious||
Alex's Outfit (eventually): HERE
Pack & Position: Dawnchild | Delta
Scent: || Peppermint ||
Mentioned: @IceQueen - Nova ||
Interactions: @IceQueen - Nova ||
Color: 1D8A13

Alex had barely done anything while he was out with the hunting party. He felt kinda bad about it since he was supposed to be helping and his mind seemed to be in a totally different place instead. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard nova thing something. Speak something? No think something. Oh yeah they have all left. I guess I didn't really notice. He thought.

The last thing he felt like doing was hunting, so of course he was going to suggest that he and nova did something else. Smelling gwen's cherry blossom scent in the distance meant that she would be at the house and Nova wouldn't wanna go back with her there, so he wasn't even going to suggest that. Alex had no problem with the girl in all honesty. As long as she made Isaac happy and kept him on his toes, she was alright. The minute she stopped doing that for Him, things would most likely go to hell in a handbasket.

How about we go swimming or something? I'm alright with doing Anything but hunting. I'm not really in a hunting mood. He thought. Hopefully nova would be alright with doing something else. She was usually somewhat compliant.

~|Nova|~
Delta of Dawnchild
Tag: @Misguided†Ghost
Nova looked back over at Alex, her next breath escaping in short chuckles, or what could be considered chuckles for a large white wolf. He had been very distracted, and she took a circle around him as he contemplated going somewhere else. She let her paws tread carefully over the ground, padding lightly, almost as if she would soil the ground if she stepped to hard, until she came to his right flank, standing about where he was so they were on even ground. Thankful that he hadn't brought up the fact that Gwen was here, she breathed a inner sigh of relief. He wasn't as opposed to her as she was. She couldn't stand that girl putting them all in danger, and if it meant that she would come anyway, Nova didn't want to be a part of it.

"Swimming sounds nice after the hunt." She thought, her gaze softening a bit from it's usual hardness as she looked at him for a moment and grinned slightly. "Shall we go?" She thought, the sentence coming out as a question. However she didn't give him any time to respond, flicking her tail lovingly against his flank as she leapt forwards, trotting at a slow pace towards the water to let him catch up if he wanted to.

Alianne Lockwood
Black Torch Walkers
Delta
Scent: Pine needles, honey, cinnamon, and
lemon

Alianne, in the form of a russet wolf, was sprawled on her side by the edge of the water. It was a nice afternoon to sunbathe. She could feel the warmth of the sun's rays seeping into her pelt. She quickly grew bored with it, however, and rose to her paws, shaking out her fur. Maybe a stroll through the woods would do some good, run a pas along the border even. Who knew what Dawnchild was up to? The Black Torch Walkers' rival pack resided in the other half of the territory of the Half Moon Woods. Both packs had been there for generations, and fought frequently. Aly hoped to avoid a fight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.